Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• That drop at the end epitomizes their whole season. And decade.
  • That drop at the end epitomizes their whole season. And decade.

Dreadful stuff, I pity anyone who gets drafted by them. One of the top college QB's is considering not entering the draft in case he gets picked by them
  • se9addick said:

Was at the Patriots game this afternoon, great fun - Jets looked dreadful however. It was so cold the beer froze almost as soon as it was poured!

Looks a crap stadium?
  • 25th anniversary of chargers going 0-4 and making playoffs. They couldn't...? Need a bit of help and at the moment Miami and Baltimore are messing it up :(
  • andyg90 said:

25th anniversary of chargers going 0-4 and making playoffs. They couldn't...? Need a bit of help and at the moment Miami and Baltimore are messing it up :(

And jags
  • Blinkant said:

andyg90 said:

25th anniversary of chargers going 0-4 and making playoffs. They couldn't...? Need a bit of help and at the moment Miami and Baltimore are messing it up :(

And jags
    And now the chargers having kicker problems again
  • My understanding is we need either a titans loss and bengals loss OR titans loss and bills loss due to tie breaking procedures.

Either way. Titans are showing up against the jags at the moment.
  • andyg90 said:

My understanding is we need either a titans loss and bengals loss OR titans loss and bills loss due to tie breaking procedures.

Either way. Titans are showing up against the jags at the moment.

Yeah. Jags have a full strength side out there, they lost last week and will want to go into the playoffs with a win so can see them putting up a fight.

Bills i think will beat the dolphins. Thats why im hoping flacco can pull something out the bag. Not looking good at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• And we miss the extra point again. Weve gotta draft a kicker next year
  • Amazing to think we've gone through 5 kickers this year. Ain't looking good at all with other scores unfortunately.
  • edited January 2018
    NFC wild card games are set:

Atlanta Falcons (6) @ LA Rams (3)
    Carolina Panthers (5) @ New Orleans Saints (4)

Minnesota Vikings (2)
    Philadelphia Eagles (1)

As results stand, the AFC wild card games looking like:

Tennessee Titans (6) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (3)
    Baltimore Ravens (5) @ Kansas City Chiefs (4)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2)
    New England Patriots (1)

The AFC play off picture can still change if the Bengals are able to overturn the 27-24 score against the Ravens. Then the Titans would become #5 and travel to the Chiefs and the Bills will take #6 and go to the Jaguars.
  • OH MY GOD!!!!
  • edited January 2018
    WOW TD Bengals on a 4th & 12 with 40 seconds left!!!

Bills are making the post season barring a Ravens miracle.
  • What a play by Dalton. Unbelievable.
  • Ravens down by 4, need a TD in 35 ish seconds and have 3 time outs available.
  • Falcons!!
  • Flacco sacked on 2nd down. 3rd & 14 with 25 seconds left.
  • Incomplete, 4th & 14 coming up.
  • Sponsored links:

• All done. Happy for the Bills.
  • edited January 2018
    Short by a yard. Looks like the Bills are in the play offs.

Tennessee Titans Buffalo Bills (6) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (3)
    Baltimore Ravens Tennessee Titans (5) @ Kansas City Chiefs (4)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2)
    New England Patriots (1)

• Jack Del Rio fired by Raiders 10min after losing tonight. That is efficiency.
  • Well done to the Bills and thanks to Atlanta for beating Carolina to give the Saints the NFC South.
  • Buffalo Bills break their streak of non-play-off seasons, first time they've made in since 1999.
  • Gotta feel the Titans are an easier match up than the Ravens would have been for the Chiefs next week
  • CL NFL Playoffs:

AFC:
    Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick
    Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA
    Jaguars – PaddyP17, SE10Addick
    Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve
    Titans - tommyr
    Bills – Avi_dAddick

NFC:
    Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary
    Vikings - cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick, SantaClaus
    Rams
    Saints – LLMTP, philcafc
    Panthers
    Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
  • Don't think I've got you guys on my list @Morboe @NapaAddick
    Who do you support?
  • Poor from the Ravens. Pretty disappointed not making the playoffs tbh.