Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last Q&A of the season sunday: CAST - save the best to last

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

Specifically, why is the Jimmy Seed stand unsafe?

It's an absolute cert that she'll have someone checking this site and will now have a pre-prepared bullshit answer to this question.
  • Options
    Just ask her what our esteemed ex coaches are doing now. They were so in demand I expect theye are all managing top clubs or internationally.
  • Options
    Do not ask her questions just give your opinions of her.

"Good Morning squirrel face, Mel Baroni has morals and principles, you have neither".
  • Options
    What's your favourite Beatles album?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Last empty Q&A of the season - managed to secure myself a place.....

Cannot wait. Am preparing my questions now

Look forward to seeing you cabbles.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

cabbles said:

Last empty Q&A of the season - managed to secure myself a place.....

Cannot wait. Am preparing my questions now

Look forward to seeing you cabbles.
    See you there mate.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

My Question would be - If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

A wooden puppet with a big nose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can somebody ask her when I can get the Sue Parks gif out again please?

Ta.
  • Options

Hold up a picture of Dave Mehmet and ask..

Would ya?

C'mon I know we want these Belgians gone but no one should have to be asked that question!!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I think it would be marvellous if everyone asked nonsense questions at this session.

Maybe something like:

Which great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to a physical state and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?
    Henri Bergson.

• Options
    Or why do men have nipples.
  • Options
    If all the World's a stage, where does the audience sit?
  • Options
    Why is 0 on a telephone after the 1?
  • Options
    If swimming is good for your figure, why are whales the shape they are?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ask her what's it like going to work and having all your customers singing that they hate you?
  • Options
    What are earthquakes on Mars called?
  • Options
    Guarantee she'll deny saying she's said anything about the Jimmy Seed. If she does then the follow up needs to ask why we sent reps to Orient.
  • Options
    Keeping with the space questions Katrien, what colour is the back of Uranus?
  • Options
    Can someone ask Keohane who his favourite cartoon characters is?

Please say Mr Potato head!
  • Options
    Should she have a member of the playing or coaching staff there to act as a human shield can someone please ask if that is appropriate on a match day?
  • Options

Guarantee she'll deny saying she's said anything about the Jimmy Seed. If she does then the follow up needs to ask why we sent reps to Orient.

We know Keohane visited Orient last season or thereabouts, to see how they had developed their stadium.
    He accepted this, at a meeting I attended.

2 weeks ago at another meeting I attended. Meire said they had no plans to develop the Jimmy Seed Stand, as the management could only cope with one major project and that is the Training Ground (or words to that effect).
  • Options
    And now they've decided not to develop the training ground, they can demolish the Jimmy seed stand and put up Duchatelet Towers Stand.
  • Options

And now they've decided not to develop the training ground, they can demolish the Jimmy seed stand and put up Duchatelet Towers Stand.

My mate says there's a load of work going on at the training ground.