Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky Holmes

Comments

• Options
    Even if he has signed a new contract that would not stop RD selling him if he likes the Sheff Utd offer.

Who knows maybe Holmes is daft, fancy wanting to ditch Div 1 and a toxic football atmosphere for Championship level and a great atmosphere.
  • Options
    We gotta stop doing that player of the year...we either sell them on or they leave,before the next season starts...who can be our next scapegoat...,throw the award at them...!!!

Smiley Winky Thingy...;-) ,(cause I don't know how to put them on here,despite coulntless times of seeing how too...!!!)
  • Options

We gotta stop doing that player of the year...we either sell them on or they leave,before the next season starts...who can be our next scapegoat...,throw the award at them...!!!

Smiley Winky Thingy...;-) ,(cause I don't know how to put them on here,despite coulntless times of seeing how too...!!!)

Press SHIFT>Semi-colon>choose your smiley winky thingy :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Press SHIFT>Semi-colon>choose your smiley winky thingy :wink:
    Fail...!!!
    Il keep trying later,me & technology just doesn't happen however simple...thank you
  • Options
    :smile::neutral::blush::wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2017

:smile::neutral::blush::wink:

Ahhhhh you tease...haha...!!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Woohoo.... ;):)
  • Options

Woohoo.... ;):)

Hahaha. Well done mate
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've only got a small one!
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

We should be buying other clubs player of the year.

We did in Holmes and Ajose
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Just been told that there's been an improved bid from Sheff Utd and I quote "the charlton extension offer is a joke, nothing signed".
    However he's unsure about moving back up north again.
  • Options

are pigs flying?

No they lost to Huddersfield
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Just been told that there's been an improved bid from Sheff Utd and I quote "the charlton extension offer is a joke, nothing signed".

Why am I not surprised...
  • Options

Think he will stay with an improved and extended contract.

Is there a hope button?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I have heard he has already signed a new contract.
    He is settled with us and knows he won't be able to be top dog wherever he may go. He knows with exception of Jacko and Solly he is the fan favourite and would be daft to lose that all.

Pretty reliable source so hopefully it's all good

J BLOCK said:

So the question here is, who has the better source then?!!
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Loft extension?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Think he will stay with an improved and extended contract.

Is there a hope button?
    There was but it wore out some years ago.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

FFS,every time,without fail these pricks running our club always manage to stuff things up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

We've been one of the clubs that sells their best assets for a few years now. Our signings are not aimed at strengthening so much as plugging gaps of those we have sold on.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Redhenry said:

We did in Holmes and Ajose
    We should be buying players who fit into the system of play we want to use and that compliment our other players.
  • Options

Bye bye Ricky...

I'll ok, we can still communicate on here.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Redhenry said:

We will do, we've got offers on the tanks for the player of the year from Jossy's Giants and Melchester Rovers.
  • Options
    If RH or his agent find a more attractive proposition than roly's toxic pantomime (with its revolting supporters) RH will want to go. As unpalatable as that prospect may be to we Charlton fans we couldn't in good conscience begrudge him the chance to better himself, and let's face it there can be few worse atmospheres at football clubs in England currently.
    Insisting that he stay to unwillingly see out his Charlton contract would be a new form of fuckwittery even for this regime. This means we can't rule it out.
    The fat scouse gobshite seems keen on capriciously jettisoning every face he figures doesn't fit so KR won't want any extra awkward b"ggers around the place, but does his vote carry any weight?
    Hitherto it has been obvious that in roly's view: every "asset" of the club is unequivocally replaceable and has a monetary value - if another entity offers above that ascribed valuation, that asset is sold, affirming roly's assertion that all players are interchangeable. The guileless reptition of "we have learned from our mistakes" simply has no evidence to support it.
    Ricky, if you find greener grass beyond SE7's fences, good luck and thanks for all you tried to do. We'd prefer it if you stayed but, other than blind loyalty, can't think of a reason why you would want to.
  • Options
    I've heard Holmes has verbally agreed a 4 year contract. I have no idea if it's true.
  • Options

I've heard Holmes has verbally agreed a 4 year contract. I have no idea if it's true.

Who with?
    Charlton.
  • Options
    I doubt very much we would give him a new 4 year deal when the original was only 2 years. A another 2 years (from next June) or 3 from now would be the max.
  • Options
    Four years for a 30 year old?