Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    Plymouth have just signed Nadir Ciftci from Celtic on loan for the season.

A very good bit of business from Plymouth I think as hasn't there been someone on here wanting us to sign him for ages?

Would have been a decent backup to Magennis for sure!!
  • Options

A very good bit of business from Plymouth I think as hasn't there been someone on here wanting us to sign him for ages?

Wow. Quality signing.
  • Options

Done well at Dundee United with a much better goalscoring record than Magennis managed in Scotland. Seems a total knob though and don't think I would have gone for him.

Could be eating my words if he gets 15 + for Plymouth but I think we can do better.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Ciftci, the 25-year-old, from Turkey, joined Celtic from Dundee United for £1.5m in 2015, but made just 11 starts. What a waste, WHY only 11 starts?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Ciftci, the 25-year-old, from Turkey, joined Celtic from Dundee United for £1.5m in 2015, but made just 11 starts. What a waste, WHY only 11 starts?

Got talent, some serious off field issues however. Wouldn't touch him, even if I think he'd do well in this league.
  • Options
    Watt 2.0. Possibly worse.
  • Options

FYI...looks like ManCity may trigger Messi's £300M transfer clause.

I think this may happen.

Does the rounds every year, I can't see it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think this may happen.

I can.

1. Barcelona are clearly a team in decline with zero chance of winning any title and Messi is too old and too good to wait around for a restructuring.

2. He won along side Pep before and likes him.

3. ManC is clearly not as good as ManU this season and need to catch up.

4. PSG showed a way to get around FFP by having the player buy out their own contract and MC's owners will copy it.

5. Most important... Man City's owners are from the UAE and the entire Arab world right now is against Qatar. Qatar bought Neymar and the UAE needs to respond. This is a really big deal if you watch Arab news.

I think it happens.

• Options

I think this may happen.

I can.

1. Barcelona are clearly a team in decline with zero chance of winning any title and Messi is too old and too good to wait around for a restructuring.

4. PSG showed a way to get around FFP by having the player buy out their own contract and MC's owners will copy it.

5. Most important... Man City's owners are from the UAE and the entire Arab world right now is against Qatar. Qatar bought Neymar and the UAE needs to respond. This is a really big deal if you watch Arab news.

I think it happens.

It's been 2 games, nobody is clearly too good for anybody. Barca aren't even remotely in decline, Neymar left because they were too strong and he wanted to be his own player. Messi has a couple of years over Ronaldo in any case to lose the title this year.
  • Options

I think this may happen.

I can.

I think it happens.

The player buying out their contract isn't PSG being clever, it is the rules of La Liga
  • Options
    Also, no way Messi is signing for Man City. Barca will make some good signings before the window closes. Be surprised if Coutinho doesn't end up there
  • Options

But he's alot like Tony Watt in his trouble making type antics
  • Options

I think this may happen.

• Options
    Messi has agreed a new deal with Barcelona.
  • Options
    Eoin Doyle to Plymouth as well as Ciftci.
  • Options

€500k per week I believe!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Should be enough for him to pay his tax bill now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

you're getting boring repeating yourself now Ricky
  • Options

Eoin Doyle to Plymouth as well as Ciftci.

Blimey I remember reading Plymouth had a Striker shortage prior to facing us the other week... they've certainly sorted that issue if they get him, hasnt really worked out since he left Chesterfield but was banging in the goals at this level last time.

We on the other hand have sat on our hands in terms of our own Striker shortage!!
  • Options
    eoin Doyle in 2010 would have been a good signing. Long past his best, they may as well sign Dave kitson and go for the hat trick of has beens
  • Options

eoin Doyle in 2010 would have been a good signing. Long past his best, they may as well sign Dave kitson and go for the hat trick of has beens

Scored 21-goals in 26-games for Chesterfield in 2014/15
  • Options

Scored 21-goals in 26-games for Chesterfield in 2014/15
    Yes and 2 in 12 for Portsmouth last season. Let's not forget we have our own ex Chesterfield goalscorer!

• Options

Ciftci is 25, hardly a 'has been'!
  • Options

Huh?
  • Options

Huh?
    Todd above said sign Kitson for a hat-trick of has beens - Kitson, Ciftci and Doyle. I replied saying Ciftci is not a has been as he is only 25. Not sure what part of that you didn't get to be honest.
  • Options

Huh?
    Todd above said sign Kitson for a hat-trick of has beens - Kitson, Ciftci and Doyle. I replied saying Ciftci is not a has been as he is only 25. Not sure what part of that you didn't get to be honest.
    Ciftci has wasted his talent a bit like watt has. He has had one good season in his career and failed to score in the polish league last year. He will end up driving a bus in turkey.