Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Reading

Comments

• Options
    Good game this so far. Colourful too. No problem telling those two kits apart!
  • Options
    Why areas of empty seats?
  • Options
    Similar home kit...

• Options
    Similar away kit...

• Options

Football League were greedy with ticket prices - my girlfriend is in the Huddersfield end with her folks, her ticket cost £63. Might have gone myself if the prices didn't take the piss.

(Instead I am sat in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford watching it with a Guinness. I might have the better deal.)

• Options
    Dull first half since the early chances for Huddersfield. Can't remember a shot on target.
  • Options
    yeah certainly not a classic so far
  • Options

Football League were greedy with ticket prices - my girlfriend is in the Huddersfield end with her folks, her ticket cost £63. Might have gone myself if the prices didn't take the piss.

(Instead I am sat in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford watching it with a Guinness. I might have the better deal.)

Was talking with a Reading fan at work... Apparently tickets in the gods where just under £40 whilst the lower tier was over £90.

This for a Championship game when most regular fixtures are less £40 themselves!!
  • Options
    I hardly watch Sky. Who is the pundit in the middle, and what has he got on his head?
  • Options
    Cagey game so far, although Brown should have definitely put Huddersfield ahead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading committing so many fouls and pretty much getting away with it .. surely they will win with a last gasp goal ..
    for me ? .. a Terrier win would be good for a change though I doubt they'd survive in the premier for too long
  • Options

Was talking with a Reading fan at work... Apparently tickets in the gods where just under £40 whilst the lower tier was over £90.

This for a Championship game when most regular fixtures are less £40 themselves!!
    That's outrageous. No wonder the ground was only a fifth full yesterday.
  • Options

And the cheaper tickets were for about two or three rows at the top - that was all. Most seats were £60+. So for Huddersfield fans, you're looking at north of £100 each including travel.

It's a very frustrating match, hoping Wagner puts Colin Quaner on soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The difference in quality between these two teams and Millwall is immense. Not watched any Championship football this season. I think the gap between the Championship and League One has increased considerably since I was last able to make a comparison.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    not very good game IMO. Not many chances & very scrappy play - doesn't help that Reading have no width.

As for yesterday's half empty stadium, Blackpool only sold around 8k tickets due to their fans boycott.
  • Options
    Huddersfield look the better team but neither side has created much. Odds on Extra Time.
  • Options
    Kermorgant covering every blade of grass as per.
  • Options
    Gutting to see Kasey Palmer and Andy Hughes discussing tactics. What could've been...
  • Options
    Bloke behind me in the pub has just declared that Kermogant "couldn't do anything for Charlton" - strangely, he wasn't a spotty Belgian nerd.
  • Options

Bloke behind me in the pub has just declared that Kermogant "couldn't do anything for Charlton" - strangely, he wasn't a spotty Belgian nerd.

Is Roland in town?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope you set him straight with the fafcts.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Is Roland in town?
    Nah, he just bought a round, so can't be.

Turns out he's a Millwall fan, so clearly has very limited knowledge.
  • Options
    Certainly not a classic and very likely to go to pens.
  • Options
    Since I said it was a good game it's been really dull. Been painting the loo (not a euphemism) and dippinvin and out. Might watch the extra time whil lenthe Ceiling dries. Yann apart thee isn't much to like about reading. Hope udders win. Can't see either of these surviving next season.
  • Options
    Izzy Brown (stolen by Chelsea from WBA) is replaced by Palmer (stolen by Chelsea from us), both on loan at Huddersfield
  • Options
    Reading support seems very poor, havent heard a peep from them
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Kermorgant actually having a very good game. He rarely gives the ball away.
  • Options
    What a borefest.
  • Options
    Poor in quality. How many of these players would get into the Burnley or Swansea teams? Cos that's the standard both clubs would need to be to survive next season.
  • Options
    Penalties now