Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Bye Georgia
  • Feel sorry for her...
  • Girls treatment of Ellie was a bit out of order that samiras a knob don’t like her.
  • Dani made herself look a prick then. You got what you wanted don’t be a knob
  • Gotta agree, it's funny bit I'd be as pissed as Jack was.
  • Feel for Georgia there... She's fit as fuck and comes across really well too
  • My order of preference;

Dani, Megan, Laura, Ellie, Georgia, Samira...jack's ex, the tattooed mess.

Jack's ex is potentially higher up the list to be fair but i hope she doesn't piss on the Dani jack relationship.

Special mention goes to Rosie, flipping gorgeous. Adam was mad for dumping her for Zara.
  • Imagine being the 4 voids that have just come in for a few days and got no airtime
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:

Feel for Georgia there... She's fit as fuck and comes across really well too

Have a word, she's a rotter
  • Judging the reaction on twitter, the producers have scored a massive own goal by treating Dani like they have, especially when he’s been faithful and just a week after an ex-contestant took their own life.

Its reality TV ffs, what do people expect to happen?
  • Recoupling was a bit of an anti-climax as none of the 'main' housemates were evicted. Feel a bit sorry for Georgia although Josh has done nothing wrong.

Highlights were Laura convincing Megan to go for it with Alex then sitting there smug as Wes got his comeuppance, and Ellie looking absolutely disgusted with Adam and calling him a prick after he said that he'd have gone with Daryll even if Zara was still there.

Adam is hilarious, bloke does not give a shit. The producers need to keep him in as long as possible. Send a new brunette in every other day to see how many times he gets his head turned.
  • Adam has got some front, brilliant though.

Dr Alex is dull as fuck now, so is Samira

Megan is a proper slapper (but an absolute weapon though !)...........I'd have a bet she's back on Wes' wanger by the end of the week.

Dani made herself look a bit stupid, but my guess is she'll become mates with Jacks' ex

Jack n Dani still to walk it now
  • bad choice for alex, the girls in the new villa whilst im no oil painting really weren't nothing special.
  • Megan was fitter before all the surgery imo. When she looked natural.
  • bad choice for alex, the girls in the new villa whilst im no oil painting really weren't nothing special.

Hardly worse than going home alone!
  • Felt sorry for Georgia, agree with Dazzler at first found her irritating but shes grown on me.

I reckon Dani knew she was always safe with Jack but must have been a bit staged, alot of it does seem like it could be this year or is that just me?

Alex and Samira can definitely bore off, both just annoying now.

Was a good episode last night, hopefully more people/couples mean more drama to freshen it up.
  • Megan probably needs to deactivate all her social media when she leaves the villa. Girl is in for a rough ride.

Agree with @Elthamaddick though, wouldn't be surprised if she's back with Wes fairly soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

bad choice for alex, the girls in the new villa whilst im no oil painting really weren't nothing special.

Hardly worse than going home alone!
    well sorry i meant he picked the worst one, charley far better.
  • Glad that Wes and Georgia both didn't get dumped from the island. Keeping them in should create some good drama
  • All cats are grey in the dark.
  • My 74 year old mum-in-law has been watching Love Island with us this year and when Alex was shown hugging Grace in bed, she said 'oh for goodness sake man, you need to be touching her more than that you boring sod'. I wont repeat what she said when Josh came out with Kaz. Tonight's episode with the fallout should be good. Glad they've moved the time back to accomodate the England game.

I don't know about you lot but Alex is registering on my gaydar a bit. I get that he's a bit awkward around the ladies, he reminds me a bit of myself at that age tbh but something doesnt quite add up with him.
  • Alex is just too inexperienced with girls for this show. Add to that the type of girl that goes on this show and he’s marooned.

• cabbles said:

Alex is just too inexperienced with girls for this show. Add to that the type of girl that goes on this show and he’s marooned.

Said last week that he's either playing a massive game or he lied in that game about sleeping with 30 girls.

Surely you can't possibly sleep with that many and appear that clueless around women
  • Girl is in for a rough ride.

Sounds right up her alley...
  • Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

My 74 year old mum-in-law has been watching Love Island with us this year and when Alex was shown hugging Grace in bed, she said 'oh for goodness sake man, you need to be touching her more than that you boring sod'. I wont repeat what she said when Josh came out with Kaz. Tonight's episode with the fallout should be good. Glad they've moved the time back to accomodate the England game.

I don't know about you lot but Alex is registering on my gaydar a bit. I get that he's a bit awkward around the ladies, he reminds me a bit of myself at that age tbh but something doesnt quite add up with him.

Ha, you bastard. Proper laughing. FFS.