Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Proper old slosh pot that does nothing to change the opinion of women the work In the sex industry. Got no issues with people showing there's fanny for money.... but shes a proper slapper.

Before I get pelters I'd say the same if it was a fella
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Proper old slosh pot that does nothing to change the opinion of women the work In the sex industry. Got no issues with people showing there's fanny for money.... but shes a proper slapper.

good image on Facebook atm alluding to the fact shes had 25k worth of work done, all the boys fancy her and how women dont feel adequate.

she must have a jack like a punched lasagna

the "semi-pro footballer" what a wolly on par with that prat from last years the desperate one that wanted to knob camilla.

tonight's should be good though hopefully some scenes.

any of the birds that don't couple up with one of the new boys with the exception of dani clearly aren't the brightest as majority of the lads will.
  • Options
    Megan when asked to reflect on her time in the Villa

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZFr_tWRj0
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Yeah I missed most it last night but saw the ending where she said she was proper falling for this latest fella and was saying it was third time lucky after it didnt work with Eyal or Wes - Hang on, she was getting on great with Wes once she got him to dump Laura, the only reason it took a pause luv was because he had to go into another villa!!
  • Options
    There's nothing actually hugely wrong with Megan from a moral perspective. She's just a bit overally sexual and needs a lot of attention.

She's clumsey but I find her personality quite indearing and that's not just because she's fit.

The headlines will make the most out of her antics and exaggerate the slag persona.

Maybe she just likes intimacy and casual non commited shagging more then the average woman.
  • Options
    If I was in there I would probably keep a distance from her but if she put it on me It would be hard to resist
  • Options
    Oh Wes. Bad move my friend.

Got to laugh at Megan saying it didn't work out with Wes. The bloke left his last partner for you only 2-3 days ago, and doesn't even know it hasn't worked out with you yet!
  • Options
    I reckon there's going to be a twist somewhere though otherwise i'm not sure why they'd release the clip early of Megan picking another guy then Wes walking in alone.
    Especially as technically Wes is still coupled up with Laura.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jack's been a proper gent, hopefully Dani gets to see that - they are absolutely nailed on to win it
  • Options
    In the clip, Jack's got a half smile on his face but I think that's sheer amazement.

Easy for Dani to misinterpret especially when she's not had much luck in the past with fellas, has been fretting since Jack left and because of the other girls' overreaction.

Woah, I've got to stop all this, doesn't affect my life and I'm way too old to care.
  • Options
    Dani put emotion over logic.

If anyone just randomly saw their ex girlfriend or anyone they know personally on the same reality show as them...of course they are going to react in a surprised way.

It didn't mean jack was about to cheat
  • Options
    One of the 2017 girls has come out saying that its all a sham (SHOCK!!) with Producers getting them to re-shoot scenes etc. Dani has probably seen the full clip yet will probably have been told to act how she did
  • Options
    Got a link for that?
  • Options
    650 people need to realise that this is a GAME!!

• Options
    Equally if they don’t try and stir things up is it not fixing the result of the winner, it’s a bit of an advantage having your old man quite famous.
  • Options
    Shock horror... Video of Megan going round doing bag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nah I think they're rightfully calling ITV out. This is actually sort of abusive. If Dani is acting, then she is really bloody selling it and colour me (and millions of others) fooled.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Nah I think they're rightfully calling ITV out. This is actually sort of abusive. If Dani is acting, then she is really bloody selling it and colour me (and millions of others) fooled.
    How's it abusive? It's a tv show and it's how she interpreted it. Plus i'd assume she's watched the show before so she'd know the producers always stir things up
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

How's it abusive? It's a tv show and it's how she interpreted it. Plus i'd assume she's watched the show before so she'd know the producers always stir things up
    It's absolutely gaslighting. It is manipulation of her emotions by presenting incomplete, and therefore inaccurate, information about Jack.

Yeah producers might well "stir things up", but I'm going to presume that the setting inside the villa is drastically different emotionally/in terms of how you process information than from us lot viewing it outside.
  • Options
    On a slightly seperate subject has anyone got the just Slater total slag meme to pass along for a download?
  • Options
    Dani Dyer is really nice and tells it like it is.

Her personality makes her more attractive then Megan.

Dani officially has a sexy personality
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Dave2l said:

On a slightly seperate subject has anyone got the just Slater total slag meme to pass along for a download?

https://youtu.be/N1ZFr_tWRj0
  • Options
    Adam is brilliant... Geezer has more front than Brighton
  • Options
    God these two are soppy as fuck and I love them for it.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Dani Dyer is really nice and tells it like it is.

Her personality makes her more attractive then Megan.

Dani officially has a sexy personality

Horrible voice though