Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

all the lads being moved to the other Villa for a couple of days with a bunch of new birds (one of which is Jacks ex)....then if I remember rightly they have to choose between the new one and their partner back in the original Villa when they come back

Yeah just read this, big twist. Absolutely zero chance that Adam and Wes won't go for a new girl. Biggest test will be for Jack and Josh as they seem the most settled.

What do the girls in the main villa do for 2 days then?
  • Options

all the lads being moved to the other Villa for a couple of days with a bunch of new birds (one of which is Jacks ex)....then if I remember rightly they have to choose between the new one and their partner back in the original Villa when they come back

Yeah just read this, big twist. Absolutely zero chance that Adam and Wes won't go for a new girl. Biggest test will be for Jack and Josh as they seem the most settled.

Mud wrestle
  • Options
    I imagine most of the boys going into the new villa with other birds won't give a shit about the photos getting back to the original villa. Alex, Eyal, Wes will probably just crack on with the new girls in the 2nd villa. Even Adam and Sam probably won't care less.

Josh and Jack are the ones that need to be careful.
  • Options
    guaranteed to get a pic of Jack (innocently) kissing his ex during some sort of game and it being sent back to Dani
  • Options
    I'd like to think that Jack isn't stupid. Settled with Dani, has asked her to be his girlfriend, is probably well aware that the public like them, and she's well off because of her famous Dad. He'd be a fucking clown to chuck that away to get back with some local slapper who it's already not worked with once.
  • Options
    I have never and will never watch Love Island but am an avid reader of this thread, it conjures such weird mental images.
  • Options
    It’s so fricking addictive. Stupid but addictive
  • Options

Well it'll probably be a tag team game of beat the s**t out of Megan
  • Options
    Megan and Wes sleep together tonight.

She’s not a slag though.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She’s not a slag though.

Find it funny she’s suddenly interested in Wes after finding out he’s well equipped. She’s actually filthy
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

She’s not a slag though.

Find it funny she’s suddenly interested in Wes after finding out he’s well equipped. She’s actually filthy
    Quite a bit of stuff going round on her atm to say she loves it is an understatement.
  • Options
    She was butters before she had loads of work done as well
  • Options
    Megan is more bothered about whether she can still use Laura's hairbrush than the fact she's just completely stolen Wes from her!
  • Options
    Lol. This is brilliant. Also love the fact Megan was stood there looking like a blow up doll
  • Options
    Surprised Alex and Ellie have been saved... thought they'd both be the two to go
  • Options
    That was the dumbest decision possible. Once again, scripted to stir shit up
  • Options
    Adam will be devastated. For about 1 millisecond
  • Options
    I thought Eyal and Ellie would go.

Or Adam and Zara.

Shame.
  • Options
    I guess the girls saved Adam as they didnt expect Zara to go - The boys picked Zara as they expected the girls to pick Adam
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lol. This is brilliant. Also love the fact Megan was stood there looking like a blow up doll

Haha so true
  • Options
    6 new girls for Adam to choose from, something tells me he'll have completely forgotten Zara by the weekend.
  • Options

6 new girls for Adam to choose from, something tells me he'll have completely forgotten Zara by the weekend.

Rumour that those six Girls are all ex's
  • Options
    One looks like Tina turner and the one on the right looks older than Laura!

2nd right is Jack's ex.

• Options
    I'm just in shock Adam didn't do the honourable thing and walk...
  • Options

One looks like Tina turner and the one on the right looks older than Laura!

2nd right is Jack's ex.

Surely coulda done better than that, most of them distinctly average
  • Options
    I like the tattooed girl but collectively there is a general absence of tits
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I like the tattooed girl but collectively there is a general absence of tits

She's good looking yes but what the fuck possessed her to get that tattoo on her stomach. Absolutely dreadful.