Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    If they're going to put any ex's in to stir things up then they need to find ex's of Adam (shouldn't be hard), Eyal or Wes, guys who will actually have their head turned. Jack won't.
  • Options

If they're going to put any ex's in to stir things up then they need to find ex's of Adam (shouldn't be hard), Eyal or Wes, guys who will actually have their head turned. Jack won't.

Or Alex, if he has any :P just be nice to see him get somewhere
  • Options
    Pretty sure she'll be going in there to tell everyone the 'real jack'. He cheated on her so I'm sure she's got a few stories Dani won't be happy to hear.
  • Options

Pretty sure she'll be going in there to tell everyone the 'real jack'. He cheated on her so I'm sure she's got a few stories Dani won't be happy to hear.

Surely you judge someone as you find them though, not on what a disgruntled ex who's possibly being paid to stir up shit, says.
    If you was told horror stories about someone you knew for only a couple of weeks that was also hungry for a bit of fame, you’d be more than a bit more cautious about them.
  • Options

Fair play to Ellie imo. If you don’t feel attracted to women one, thought she let him down mega gently and he threw a hissy like a child.

Don’t think I’ve seen alex make anyone laugh yet, if you can’t make a girl laugh you’ve got no hope of getting her knickers off

Alex is too insecure that's his problem, even if he meets someone who likes him on the Island, I can see him pushing them away

The timing from Ellie is all wrong though... As Alex has said, it took three hours for her to decide they shouldnt have been coupled up and that was after he'd asked if she wanted to couple up on the swing (Just before they kissed) so she gave all the wrong signals

She may have timed it wrong even now as with another couple leaving this week - the others might decide to put Alex and Ellie up for the vote, with people tired of Alex (or thinking he should be on some other love show) and pissed off with Ellie's approach she might find herself out regardless
    This is exactly how I feel about it. Ellie had been there 3 days when she decided that she 'wanted to give Alex a chance' if he picked her.

He picked her and 3 hours after decided they had no chance of any romance.

She's more like Adam than a lot of people care to admit... Which is weird.
  • Options
    Talal said:

I'm surprised how nice and down to earth Dani is, was expecting a bit more of a diva given a celeb dad. Danny Dyer done good (still think it's ridiculous to give your kid the same name as you though).

I resent that remark, and so does my daughter Malcolm.
  • Options
    This is 100% scripted.
  • Options
    Megan’s glee at pieing eyal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

Was even funnier to see her throwing a strop when he returned the favour
  • Options

cabbles said:

Yeah wtf was that about? She’s a bit of a tool for me
  • Options
    Not sure if Wes is actually a decent lad or just trying his best not to act like a prick on TV
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Yeah wtf was that about? She’s a bit of a tool for me
    Yeah not to mention the second strop she had when Eyal kissed Ellie after she'd kissed Wes, apparently was childish of him

Think the girls are a lot more muggy than the guys this year
    Laddick01 said:

Not sure if Wes is actually a decent lad or just trying his best not to act like a prick on TV

Probably a bit of both
  • Options
    Got to laugh at Wes choosing to get advice from Adam!

As if he was going to say anything other than 'go for it'
  • Options

Got to laugh at Wes choosing to get advice from Adam!

As if he was going to say anything other than 'go for it'

Especially the little slip from Adam:

"Id do it ten times more": bet Zara loved hearing that
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Croydon said:

Sam Bird is AIDS

Muggiest guy in there goes for the munter nobody else wanted

I don’t buy it
    Lol, Samira is hardly a munter.....
  • Options
    Feel for Laura . Liked Wes before this
  • Options
    Megan a hoe
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Megan a hoe

Urrghhh that smirk on her face!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Megan is vile
  • Options
    Ooo that vote!!

Cant see anyone voting to keep a couple with Megan or Wes in at the moment, reckon it means one will go home leaving Wes to likely pick up the pieces!!
  • Options
    Megan is a complete scummer
  • Options
    What a blow up though! A few “slag’s” thrown about, some despicable smirks and Wes happily binning her for Megan
  • Options
    Wes is gonna be left looking pretty silly if Eyal and Megan get voted out
  • Options
    Just keep digging that hole Wes. Haha. Legend.

Can't blame him for ditching the saggy for the slaggy but spose he could have handled that a little better.
  • Options
    Has any bird been poled on it by 2 different blokes on a series before?
  • Options
    all the lads being moved to the other Villa for a couple of days with a bunch of new birds (one of which is Jacks ex)....then if I remember rightly they have to choose between the new one and their partner back in the original Villa when they come back
  • Options

Wes has had a mare. Megan’s fitter but Jesus Christ one conversation and his heads turned.

Not surprising, he also had his head turned by Ellie after 1 conversation and i reckon he'd have pursued her if she hadn't decided she didn't want to rock the boat with Laura.