Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Sam Bird is AIDS
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Sam Bird is AIDS

Muggiest guy in there goes for the munter nobody else wanted

I don’t buy it
  • Options
    Erm, did anyone notice the pre-Love Island advert starring Demi Rose? Christ, has she had arse cheek implants? They can’t be real?!
  • Options

Kinda been roped into watching this by the missus..

Also found out that my mate used to shag Samira! Apparently she’s a bit of a nutcase.

Yeah Samira is definitely a nutcase going by this episode
  • Options
    I still refuse to believe that Sam actually likes Samira, i'm convinced the producers told him to pick her.

Also Ellie clearly doesn't fancy Alex, can't see them lasting
  • Options
    Imagine having a girlfriend who you haven't even kissed with tongues yet.

This series is wank.
  • Options

I still refuse to believe that Sam actually likes Samira, i'm convinced the producers told him to pick her.

Good call. She seems simple as and he’s boring
  • Options

Yeah no surprise going by whats in store tomorrow

Think this could be Alex's last week, going be interesting to see him angry over something
  • Options

Read today that they are throwing in Jacks ex bird, saw a pic of who she reportedly is.......double rough

Bit Ex on the Beachy and a bit desperate by the producers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kinda been roped into watching this by the missus..

Also found out that my mate used to shag Samira! Apparently she’s a bit of a nutcase.

o.k mate ;) your secret is safe with us...
  • Options
    I loved the "anger music and echo" overlaid on Alex's words in the preview for the upcoming episode(s).

I bet it's gonna be something really manufactured that he's told by the producers to "get angry" about. Waiting on some even more blatant fakery!

That said, of course totally totally rooting for Jack and Dani, who seem properly lovely.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Read today that they are throwing in Jacks ex bird, saw a pic of who she reportedly is.......double rough

Bit Ex on the Beachy and a bit desperate by the producers.
    100%. Hope it's not true. Poor from the producers and poor from his ex if it does go ahead. Why the fuck would you want to go on national tv and lurk about near your ex and his new girlfriend that pretty much 100% of the viewing public love.
  • Options
    Adam is also a sociopath. His smile always looked creepily forced.

He’s absolutely got game though. So fair play.
  • Options

Personally don’t rate alex at all. Decent bloke as a mate but you learn to drop the “maybe they’ll fancy me if I’m super duper nice to them all the time” act in sixth form/university when you realise girls generally wanna fuck almost as much as we do.
    Also pretty annoying how he keeps saying "i feel like me and Ellie have a genuine connection" when their only connection is that they're both on the same tv show.
  • Options
    lost interest in this now, not as good as previous series alex is becoming quite annoying, hope jack wins purely for the fact hes a local lad and seems to have a laugh instead of working out all the time.
  • Options

Personally don’t rate alex at all. Decent bloke as a mate but you learn to drop the “maybe they’ll fancy me if I’m super duper nice to them all the time” act in sixth form/university when you realise girls generally wanna fuck almost as much as we do.
    So glad someone agrees with me r.e Alex. Guy is a bell
  • Options
    These birds are fucking mental
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Getting interesting tonight, everyones arguing after that game.

Adam 22, has slept with over 200 girls. Not surprised.

Eyal has basically called Megan a slag.

And Alex has either lied at sleeping with 30 or he's playing a massive game at being rubbish around girls.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    A girl I work with has a brother who works with Alex at Lewisham hospital and has said that he is a bit of a slag with the other nurses and he isn’t as shy or wet as he is making out. 30 might be a stretch but isn’t exactly crazy numbers for a 27-28 year old
  • Options
    If Adam is telling the truth, then he's slept with a different girl pretty much every 12 days since he was 15.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

If Adam is telling the truth, then he's slept with a different girl pretty much every 12 days since he was 15.

I mean he's a great looking lad,,Orhe has shagged several girls a night on his lad holidays and one a week since he was 18/19
  • Options
    Plus he has already admitted that he was bullied and had low self esteem / insecurities. He will have only been in the shape he is now the last few years as a 22 year old. I would be very surprised if 200 is accurate
  • Options

A mate of mine went through 54 birds in one season in Zante... Adam is a good looking geezer and has game, wouldn't be surprised
  • Options
    Let it go Alex you're making yourself look fucking stupid. Banging on about her recoupling with you........you chose her!