Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Laura showing her mental case levels
  • Options
    Go on Alex, you ledge.
  • Options
    That was epic
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Go on Alex, you ledge.

That’s fucked my bet right up.

Megan will get bored of Eyal. They’re in different leagues.

Obviously that Rosie will be thinking the new guy is up for grabs, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he cracks on with Megan.
  • Options
    ‘The Bird’

He’s gonna be a lettuce ain’t he
  • Options
    Cracking episode. Only downside was Ellie not getting a chance to crack on with Wes, and having to settle for that flannel doctor.

Echo Dizzle's thoughts, 'The Bird' will be a prick.
  • Options
    Seeing how some of them react (Rosie and Laura for example), i wonder how much of it is actually genuine and how much of it is because they fear having to leave the show early on. I just don't see how you can get that worked up over someone you've known for less than 2 weeks.
  • Options
    anyone remember sophie the geordie girl from a few series back apparently dead at 32 just seen
  • Options

anyone remember sophie the geordie girl from a few series back apparently dead at 32 just seen

Sounds like a suicide too, such a shame no matter how she went, that's too young.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Seeing how some of them react (Rosie and Laura for example), i wonder how much of it is actually genuine and how much of it is because they fear having to leave the show early on. I just don't see how you can get that worked up over someone you've known for less than 2 weeks.

Playing devils advocate, they probably spend more time together in that two weeks than a normal dating relationship in two months.
    Fair point. Also possibly because they're all good looking and probably not that used to being so easily rejected so don't react well.
  • Options
    How sad
  • Options
    Tragic , sad news , RIP Sophie
  • Options
    That’s sad. R.I.P
  • Options
    Very sad, was still posting on her social media less than 2 days ago and appears it was suicide.
  • Options
    Got sent a couple of videos of that Laura posing with the phone and videoing herself today

No doubt some of you would’ve seen them
  • Options
    The new bloke mugging Adam is great
  • Options
    The new bloke is an arrogant cnut.

Great stuff for viewing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stop saying like, you muggy little bastards :lol:
  • Options
    Rosie does nothing for me
  • Options
    @Laddick01 you still would.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

@Laddick01 you still would.

Without a doubt, you know she’s filthy too
  • Options
    Yes. Alex is unstable. Just need him to lose the plot before recoupling and Ellie back tracks
  • Options
    Ffs - the boys are choosing
  • Options
    Good, needs more confrontation like the Aussie Love Island
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Ffs - the boys are choosing

Obviously the boys are choosing. There are more girls in the villa than boys so the last girl left goes home.

Rosie is an embarrassment, "i can't believe i'm not in his top 4", then practically drags Sam off to talk to him. Maybe he's seen how cringey and desperate you've been the last 2 days?

Can't see much drama during the recoupling, pretty obvious who they'll choose. Then i can see Sam choosing last and it being between Rosie and Samira with 1 of them going home.

• Options
    Knew Alex would get a talking to for their kiss. It was staged and I think she maybe felt a bit 'used'.