Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Apparently Adam already knows the new squeaky voiced girl from outside the villa
  • Options
    Ayal is a proper cunty baggy wank cheese.
  • Options

That Megan knows exactly what she’s doing. Pretends she’s shy but half the UK has seen her mott on WhatsApp. Tramp.

I'm in the half that hasn't so far so feel free to share!
  • Options

That Megan knows exactly what she’s doing. Pretends she’s shy but half the UK has seen her mott on WhatsApp. Tramp.

I'm in the half that hasn't so far so feel free to share!
    Google it.

All I'm saying is she looked better than Eeyore with curls.
  • Options
    Essex and Newcastle. Must be more reality tv wannabes per square mile than anywhere else in the world.
  • Options
    New girls have stirred it up.

Adam and Eyal (not surprisingly) are already on the prowl, and from the look of tomorrows preview it looks like Wes is wandering as well.
  • Options
    Good. Need to be stirred up. Especially Wes and Laura.
  • Options
    Alex could still end up with Megan I reckon.

Samira getting scared.
  • Options
    WhatsApp update:

The new dark haired bird has a CRACKING body
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zara? Is there footage to hunt down?
  • Options
    Laura is 29 and is getting all insecure over a 20 year old. Sort yourself out love.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Zara? Is there footage to hunt down?

I don’t have a video. Just a few images but her body is top drawer
  • Options
    I'm too in love with Megan to really give a shit about anyone else.

If she bangs Alex there's a chance for anyone
  • Options

Laura is 29 and is getting all insecure over a 20 year old. Sort yourself out love.

She should be insecure tbh.
  • Options
    On the plus one again. Not happy with Alex and Samira arguing

Their odds dropped from 33/1 to 25/1 on Friday

Couple more weeks of them together will give it a real chance
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Samira is just worried because she knows that if Alex couples up with one of the new girls then she's gone. She doesn't really bring much to the programme, so it's pointless her being there anyway.

End of the programme looked like Alex might be coupling up with Ellie as they had a kiss. Realistically any girl just needs to be smart, couple up with him, don't act a dick and then you'll be in the final.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Samira is just worried because she knows that if Alex couples up with one of the new girls then she's gone. She doesn't really bring much to the programme, so it's pointless her being there anyway.

End of the programme looked like Alex might be coupling up with Ellie as they had a kiss. Realistically any girl just needs to be smart, couple up with him, don't act a dick and then you'll be in the final.
    Yeah samira's not up to much, and yes I saw that kiss at the end of last night's show, but I'm hoping Wes will sneak in there. He seemed to intimate he's up for getting to know this new bird better and I'm hoping the show will want that kind of twist.

Alex getting pied again after a kiss will further strengthen his standing.

• Options
    just seen some photos of zara - jesus
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Few naughty bids of Laura doing the rounds on WhatsApp
  • Options
    does make you wonder with tech the way it is now do these birds leak vids deliberately.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

WhatsApp update:

The new dark haired bird has a CRACKING body

PM please? Surprised i havent got it yet as normally get them
  • Options
    Not sure why Rosie is getting so upset, she literally did the same to Kendall last week. Anyone could've seen that Adam wasn't going to change and i don't doubt for a second that he'll drop Zara as soon as someone else comes in that he likes. He's keeping the show going though as without him cracking on with everything that moves it'd be so boring, the producers need to do all they can to keep him in
  • Options
    Adams a proper prick
  • Options

Adams a proper prick

Yeah i don't think he's done his chances of winning much good!
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Adams a proper prick

Could have handled the situation better i.e no smirking when Rosie cried, but as the game goes, he's not doing anything wrong. Also think the stick Wes is getting online is out of order.

I was happy to see Alex's kiss wasn't anything. The look of terror on her face and the "what are you doing" when he leaned in said it all.
  • Options
    The outrage on twitter at Adam and Wes is hilarious.

Would they all prefer it if everyone just stayed in their week 1 couples and no new people entered the villa?

Watching Laura trying to interrupt Wes chatting to Ellie was cringeworthy. Come on love you've been out with rich guys, famous guys etc and now you're acting an insecure dick on national tv over a 20 year old boy.
  • Options
    Eyal was involved far too much last night for my liking.
  • Options
    Adam is a dick, but he's great tv. Don't think Wes has done anything wrong yet, while Laura is clearly a psycho.

Hope Alex does get somewhere with Ellie, but I imagine Wes will see to that.

No Eyal all episode is brilliant - let's keep that going.