Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Dizzle said:

Where can one acquire the Megan video?

Obviously so you can watch it and feel disgusted and then moan that the internet is just plain perversion.
  • cfgs said:

Dizzle said:

Obviously so you can watch it and feel disgusted and then moan that the internet is just plain perversion.
    Oh yeah definitely. I’ll comment that her parents must be proud and things like that
  • Dizzle said:

What has Adam done now ! Crafty fucker

My guess is he's been slyly messaging one of the other girls. At the end Rosie says "i don't get why i'm not enough for someone", so Adam must've been trying it on elsewhere.
  • i take it the video of meghan is the one with her lils out and vaping or is there another?
  • edited June 2018

i take it the video of meghan is the one with her lils out and vaping or is there another?

It's that one... Plus a load of pics doing the rounds andPics of her at a BDSM fetish club in the papers today . Think I love her
  • cfgs said:

Dizzle said:

Twitter
  • There's a nice pic of Laura doing the rounds too. In the buff stating "She's horny"
  • CAFCsayer said:

i take it the video of meghan is the one with her lils out and vaping or is there another?

It's that one... Plus a load of pics doing the rounds andPics of her at a BDSM fetish club in the papers today . Think I love her
    theres another one of what i believe they call "watersports"
  • someone has left the villa, if you care to google love island it will tell you.
  • someone has left the villa, if you care to google love island it will tell you.

Guess that means there will be no eviction this week
  • Sponsored links:

Shame one of the better ones in there
  • Eyal is a cock
  • CAFCsayer said:

Eyal is a cock

Agree. Not sure what the fuss about adam’s behaviour is. Isn’t exactly like that Rosie bird was holding back in front of that Kendall

Roll on the recoupling

Keep Alex and Samira together
  • cabbles said:

CAFCsayer said:

Eyal is a cock

Agree. Not sure what the fuss about adam’s behaviour is. Isn’t exactly like that Rosie bird was holding back in front of that Kendall

Roll on the recoupling

Think Megan will pick Alex, she seems clever and I think probably knows if she can stick it with him til the end they will probably win it.
  • Isn't what Meghan did exactly the same as Wes? Yet they had a go at him.
  • A lot of hypocritical behaviour

Eyal is a dick
  • cabbles said:

CAFCsayer said:

Eyal is a cock

Well he binned Kendall because she wanted to take things slow, now he moans that things with Rosie are moving too fast. It's just an ego thing, he was clearly a bit put out that Megan didn't pick him for one of her 3 dates. Be funny if Rosie fucks him off for someone else but i can't see it.
  • Talal said:

Isn't what Meghan did exactly the same as Wes? Yet they had a go at him.

Well the difference is that it actually involved her, as Adam was chatting to just her.
    Wes was telling Eyal stuff that didn't involve him so got seen as a shit stirrer.
  • CAFCsayer said:

cabbles said:

CAFCsayer said:

Eyal is a cock

Roll on the recoupling

Think Megan will pick Alex, she seems clever and I think probably knows if she can stick it with him til the end they will probably win it.
    If she's smart she'll pick Alex, all the villa love him, the public love him and as you say if it goes well they'll have a good chance of winning.

But i'm convinced she'll pick Eyal.
  • Eyal is a prick. Can't stand him.

The Adam drama was nowhere near as bad as they teased on Monday's show. Rosie will still pick him I bet
  • Sponsored links:

• apparently adam has got an absolutely wedged old man, and the only reason for last night was cos she didn't pick him for a date he wanted to try it on with her.

that Alex yeah hes a nice guy but he knows what the show is about.

jack and dani getting v little airtime
  • Shag said:

i'd love to see a bit more jack and dani

Wouldn't we all!
  • Shag said:

i'd love to see a bit more jack and dani

Not surprised given your username!
  • That task was proper grim
  • That was brilliant with Adam, completely mugging it and Eyal was oblivious
  • Brentford...bloody Brentford!!!
  • CAFCsayer said:

That was brilliant with Adam, completely mugging it and Eyal was oblivious

Yup that was hilarious. Love how they just got up and left when they saw Alex was done talking to Megan.

Alex seems to be getting a bit more confident and ballsy.
  • Is Eyore a bloke or a girl ?
  • Eyal - what a worm