Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

@palarsehater , you wanna get round there and quote her for that kitchen

; )

i'm not a kitchen fitter mate contrary to popular belief or a carpenter, actually a plumber by trade so i could take a gander at her pipes.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Scottish bird is a carbon copy of Olivia. Rotter with no make-up, but would bang/10.

Eyal is just a BTEC Kem

and Kendall looks far like she could be related to Amber...a distant relation mind you.
  • Options
    Rosie going in there later this week is an absolute weapon.
  • Options

Rosie going in there later this week is an absolute weapon.

You know the rules mate. Photo please.
  • Options
    She'd better not sit square down on that white sofa, with that g-string on....
  • Options
    Why can’t these air headed bimbos complete a coherent sentence without adding the word “like” every other fucking word like.
  • Options
    The scouse birds a complete psycho. Started that argument for absolutely nothing about playing a game, then wouldn’t kiss Alex cos he’s got a normal job.

Weirdo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why can’t these air headed bimbos complete a coherent sentence without adding the word “like” every other fucking word like.

Niall managed 17 'likes' in his conversation with Kendall by the pool!

• Options

The scouse birds a complete psycho. Started that argument for absolutely nothing about playing a game, then wouldn’t kiss Alex cos he’s got a normal job.

Weirdo.

What’s a normal job?
  • Options
    It’s lacking a bit of punch this year
  • Options

Weirdo.

What’s a normal job?
    Any job that isn’t a full time Instagram selfie mirror in bathroom poser. I think.
  • Options
    I get such a sense of nostalgia from this show. Exactly the second feeling of absolute awkwardness that I didn't belong in this world that I used to get visiting the mighty Dukes nightclub back in my late teens
  • Options

Weirdo.

What’s a normal job?
    Fair question these days.

Mate of mine is a teacher and when he asked the class what they wanted to do when they were older, pretty much the entire class said they wanted to be youtubers or gamers.

You also now have jobs such as social media influencers which are also fairly well paid. My ad agency just paid a guy over 10k and free flights just to attend a show and post about it on his social media pages.

Wouldn't have happened in my day!
  • Options

THIS, makes my teeth itch when they do that, the tongue of a uni drop out usually.
  • Options

There were only 219 likes in last night's show.
  • Options

There were only 219 likes in last night's show.
    Well you're not getting one for your post so there! :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hayley is an awful human being
  • Options

Would ya?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    On plus 1

That eyal is a bit of a tool
  • Options

Going to have to disagree with you there VG. Best looking in there for me (shame about the lack of arse) and she's been stuck with that prat who's found himself while wearing elephant trousers round Thailand.

She'll come good.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Going to have to disagree with you there VG. Best looking in there for me (shame about the lack of arse) and she's been stuck with that prat who's found himself while wearing elephant trousers round Thailand.

She'll come good.
    Aggy as fuck though. Be like walking on egg shell around her.

Agree that she's a sort.
  • Options

Weirdo.

It makes you laugh they want to chose a bloke that sells pens over a doctor.
  • Options
    Really did love it last night when Jack and Eyal were told they had been put in the friend zone

Moments (probably a few hours) later they get a text about the new girls coming in and you could see the faces of Dani and Hayley just dropping as realisation sunk in!! - Loved it as well when they were perched on their lookout watching what was going on, you could feel the jealously radiating from them