Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    None of the girls coming across in a good light last night.

That new girl Georgia looks like the bird who wanks Simon off at the under 18 disco in the Inbetweeners
  • Options
    as for that rosie im with @ValleyGary dilly dilly

reckon the scouser goes, no one is going to pick her and tbh she comes across as a complete bitch
  • Options
    Me when someone starts up about Love Island. -

https://youtu.be/08rVNqKhjA0
  • Options
    Hayley is a mentalist. And I don’t buy that she has only slept with 1 or 2 lads
  • Options
    Shows the level of bird when she got pied and is still all over him coz he’s good looking. Sket.
  • Options
    Only just realised - JACK AND DANI

:smiley:
  • Options
    Who’s Eeyore going to choose?

Who’s Adam going to choose?
  • Options
    Eyal complete pussy
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Kendall... She was happy with Niall yet got taken by Adam out of spite almost, he's now proven to be the snake I can imagine him being
  • Options
    Sure that was fixed so it left those 2 at the end. No reason for Eeyore to pick her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why didn’t Eeyore choose Kendall, the deep bell end?
  • Options
    They had 150,000 people apply this year and those are the new 3 people. Jesus.
  • Options
    Dreadful
  • Options
    Needs new people in, these lot are boring
  • Options

They had 150,000 people apply this year and those are the new 3 people. Jesus.

Thought the exact same thing
  • Options
    Eyal is an absolute mug. Deserves everything he gets when Hayley inevitably likes one of the new guys instead, and he gets sent home.

Public are never going to take to Adam after his antics.

Alex and Samira are just pointless. Both need a new partner and fast.
  • Options
    Tonight’s was pretty entertaining - fair play to eyal.
  • Options
    Jacks impersonation of Eyal was pretty good
  • Options

Eyal is an absolute mug. Deserves everything he gets when Hayley inevitably likes one of the new guys instead, and he gets sent home.

That new girl is clearly going to make a beeline for Alex as he's (somehow) popular with the public ad desperate for any female attention.

Watch Niall get dropped by his rainbow fish too.
  • Options
    Really struggling with this years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

That new girl is clearly going to make a beeline for Alex as he's (somehow) popular with the public ad desperate for any female attention.

Because he's a nice guy with a decent job and actually has a brain?

He's basically the male version of Camilla last year.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Because he's a nice guy with a decent job and actually has a brain?

He's basically the male version of Camilla last year.
    I don't watch this show for nice people Chris, I watch it to see wankers get their hearts broken.
    Ha ha very true, but the public don't like arseholes. Look at Mike and theo last year. And Adam this year i can't see still being there at the end, unless he has a personality transplant.
  • Options

Really struggling with this years.

early days yet and still finding it's feet....keep throwing in a few people and the arguments etc will pick up and consequently the entertainment factor
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I don't watch this show for nice people Chris, I watch it to see wankers get their hearts broken.

You sound like you'd appreciate Ex on the Beach on MTV...
  • Options
    I presume everyone is on team Wes by the way? He did nothing wrong and is being shat on for it.

Also, this is a damned funny as fuck show and I wish I'd picked up on it sooner. Narrator is an absolute dick, but all the more likeable for it!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

I presume everyone is on team Wes by the way? He did nothing wrong and is being shat on for it.

Also, this is a damned funny as fuck show and I wish I'd picked up on it sooner. Narrator is an absolute dick, but all the more likeable for it!

Yeah Wes seems like a decent fella. Not usually a fan of people grassing up, but this is slightly different being a game and Hayley is a complete wrongen. Id want a bloke to do the same for me if a bird id known for a week was mugging me off.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Yeah Wes seems like a decent fella. Not usually a fan of people grassing up, but this is slightly different being a game and Hayley is a complete wrongen. Id want a bloke to do the same for me if a bird id known for a week was mugging me off.
    The only thing I might say is that he should have immediately called her out? But overall he did the right thing
  • Options
    I'm going to stick my neck out here and say Hayley won't be winning this. The public hate her.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

The only thing I might say is that he should have immediately called her out? But overall he did the right thing
    Agree. Personally i would have said 'hold on thats a bit strong' when they were sitting together. I thought Eyal dealt with it quite well, i would of proper dug her out when she got all defensive.

"Does spiritual mean you can see ghosts?"