Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    What happened with Wes? - Didnt get to see last nights show
  • Options
    Eyal handled it well. Hayley is a bitch
  • Options

Hayley was laying into Eyal when talking with Laura and Wes, saying some really rather personal comments - weird things, such as "his breathing annoys me" and other stuff that definitely crossed the line.

Wes then told Jack (I think) and then Eyal that she'd said this, and then Eyal confronted Hayley, all blew up, then Laura had a go at Wes for breaking confidences.

Absolute bollocks, as Wes was telling Eyal someone was chatting shit about him, but yeah. Wes has been a bit fucked over basically.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Hayley was laying into Eyal when talking with Laura and Wes, saying some really rather personal comments - weird things, such as "his breathing annoys me" and other stuff that definitely crossed the line.

Wes then told Jack (I think) and then Eyal that she'd said this, and then Eyal confronted Hayley, all blew up, then Laura had a go at Wes for breaking confidences.

Absolute bollocks, as Wes was telling Eyal someone was chatting shit about him, but yeah. Wes has been a bit fucked over basically.
    she also said after kissing him it made her feel sick inside!

seen somewhere that laura is in fact 32 and lied about her age
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    When Laura was standing over Wes in the bedroom saying she was annoyed with him, proper smacked of Wes being told off by his mum.

Amazes me how these situations pan out.

Hayley mugs off Eyal, Wes mentions it to his mate, Eyal confronts Hayley, Wes gets called out for telling Eyal, Hayley blubs and none of it appears to be her fault when she bloody well started it in the first place.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

When Laura was standing over Wes in the bedroom saying she was annoyed with him, proper smacked of Wes being told off by his mum.

Hayley mugs off Eyal, Wes mentions it to his mate, Eyal confronts Hayley, Wes gets called out for telling Eyal, Hayley blubs and none of it appears to be her fault when she bloody well started it in the first place.

Fortunately, I think most the comments I've seen on social media would indicate that people have seen through that. It was a shame that Eyal didn't tell her exactly what he'd heard as I am certain that in her barbie mind he was only upset because she didn't like him.

As for Wes I felt for him a bit. They say treat others as you'd want to be treated yourself so he did the right thing.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

she also said after kissing him it made her feel sick inside!

seen somewhere that laura is in fact 32 and lied about her age
    Not true, she's definitely 29.
  • Options
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5828927/Love-Island-EXCLUSIVE-Laura-Andersons-birth-certificate-reveals-REAL-age.html

Defo 29. She'll use Samira's comment about the age gap as an excuse to bin off Wes and try to fly into the new lad from London.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Laura also has a fucking cheek talking down to Wes.

"I'm not like this. I don't speak to people behind their backs. I'm not sly. I don't create dramas"

Not sly? This from the girl who in her intro in the first episode admitting to dating her mates boyfriend.
  • Options
    Hayley is an absolute psycho.
    Wes and Laura will not last, no way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About to catch-up... Been told not to bother with any other apart from last 2?
  • Options
    I’m trying to get odds on Alex and Samira

Couldn’t see any on skybet the other day. I think he’ll get more and more awkward thereby appealing to the wider public and they have a shot

There’s too many faults with the rest of them
  • Options
    Up there now 33/1
  • Options
    Hayley is vile
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Couldn’t see any on skybet the other day. I think he’ll get more and more awkward thereby appealing to the wider public and they have a shot

Alex and Megan from what I've just watched
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Up there now 33/1

Link?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Up there now 33/1

Link?
    On skybet home page mate

Might’ve drifted after tonight if they see Samira snogging that new geezer with no eyebrows
  • Options
    Eyal is a bit of a fist... Kissing Megan then was proper muggy
  • Options
    And yes, I'm only jealous
  • Options
    What has Adam done now ! Crafty fucker
  • Options
    Hayley thinks Eeyore was too deep by asking probing questions like "what's your favourite animal?". Jesus that girl is beyond thick.
  • Options
    Why is this shite so addictive?
  • Options
    There is a video of Megan doing the rounds, as its NSFW I will let you lot find it yourselves
  • Options

There is a video of Megan doing the rounds, as its NSFW I will let you lot find it yourselves

Not quite as 'shy' as she makes out
  • Options

shine166 said:

The Scottish bird quit her job at Emirates and apparently dumped Dane Bowers just to go on the show. Gonna be pretty gutted if she's one of the first out.

Is that the one that had to have the word 'superficial' explained to her ?
    https://www.instagram.com/lauraanderson1x/?hl=en
    Yer im not sure someone that has a subscription chanel is that shy, some cracking pictures of her though if you have a google

• Options
    Where can one acquire the Megan video?