Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Alex looking like a tit here
  • Options
    Hahah Laura has well and truly fucked it
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    CAFCsayer said:

Alex looking like a tit here

Gotta disagree. He's seen exactly what she's done.

Coincidentally we've all seen her play his desperation from home.
  • Options
    As he's just said to the other Guys

Three hours after recoupling she knew Alex wasnt right for her (basically the moment she was safe) - Prior to the recoupling he was debating whether to stick with Samira yet went for Ellie because he felt he'd got the right signals from her
  • Options
    Yep... But end of the day, it is essentially a game show. She's played a blinder and won
  • Options
    Megan making a ballsy move!
  • Options
    Alex can’t handle the place. He’s had a mare of a start and clung to this Ellie bird as if she’s his saviour. Too much too soon and ultimately she just doesn’t fancy him.

It’s a horrible feeling and he doesn’t have the experience to deal with it, hence the explosion.

Get back with Samira, and get my 33/1 back on
  • Options
    Feel for Alex, but as has been said above this is just totally the wrong place for him.

Looks like some good drama at last tomorrow with Megan stirring things up
  • Options
    The game on tonight’s show was a good way to stir things up. Just what was needed

A bit like the “who said that” game they played last year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alex needs to grow a pair of balls and get himself down the Venue on a Sat night...
  • Options

Megan sleeps with Eyal
    Laura sleeps with Wes
    Laura tells everyone that Wes has a massive length.
    Megan announces she's done with Eyal and sets her sights on Wes.

I can only assume from this that Eyal has a tiny penis.

Or Megan has the taste for a big chopper
    this
  • Options
    Yesterday i'd have said Eyal/Megan would be favourites to go but i'm hoping they get kept in now just because of the dramas when Megan goes after Wes.

Wouldn't surprise me if Zara and Adam get voted out though. Public don't like Adam and they're a pretty boring couple.
  • Options
    gotta keep Megan in there
  • Options
    Looks like one of Jack's other ex's is going into the villa and not the rough one who was first reported.
  • Options
    Fair play to Ellie imo. If you don’t feel attracted to women one, thought she let him down mega gently and he threw a hissy like a child.

Don’t think I’ve seen alex make anyone laugh yet, if you can’t make a girl laugh you’ve got no hope of getting her knickers off
  • Options

Fair play to Ellie imo. If you don’t feel attracted to women one, thought she let him down mega gently and he threw a hissy like a child.

Don’t think I’ve seen alex make anyone laugh yet, if you can’t make a girl laugh you’ve got no hope of getting her knickers off

Not fairplay really, she waited until after recoupling. Alex had a point, she was playing a massive game and has been found out. Alex still has no chance with any birds they throw in so they might aswell be sent home, reckon Adam and Zara will probably go as Chris has said.
  • Options

Alex is too insecure that's his problem, even if he meets someone who likes him on the Island, I can see him pushing them away

The timing from Ellie is all wrong though... As Alex has said, it took three hours for her to decide they shouldnt have been coupled up and that was after he'd asked if she wanted to couple up on the swing (Just before they kissed) so she gave all the wrong signals

She may have timed it wrong even now as with another couple leaving this week - the others might decide to put Alex and Ellie up for the vote, with people tired of Alex (or thinking he should be on some other love show) and pissed off with Ellie's approach she might find herself out regardless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

True, he's been friend zoned since day one. Nice guy, polite, respectful but has zero chat.

What's pretty clear from watching this show over the past couple of years is that girls like confident guys with a bit of banter. Alex has neither.
  • Options
    I enjoy having twitter open when watching the show as some of the tweets are gold!!

Eyal / Megan though are really disliked as a couple on there so if they're up for the vote, can see them gone
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Love how offended megan got about eyal guessing she's slept with 37 fellas... has she believed her own 'shy' bollox and forgot what's all over he internet? You charge people to see your tits and fanny love... get over yourself !!

literally 30 seconds later she said "I mean he's fit, id shag him but we just don't connect"
  • Options
    Only a girl who'd slept with 37 or more would be offended that someone had assumed that
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Only a girl who'd slept with 37 or more would be offended that someone had assumed that

Not really most girls would be offended there, but she probably has slept nearer to 37 than 20. Sometimes its the way you present yourself and she hasn't done any favours there...
  • Options
    Anyone think it was a hilarious reference to “Clerks” 37? “37?! You sucked 37 dicks?!”

Not fairplay really, she waited until after recoupling. Alex had a point, she was playing a massive game and has been found out. Alex still has no chance with any birds they throw in so they might aswell be sent home, reckon Adam and Zara will probably go as Chris has said.
    It’s a game show mate, personally don’t think she played him she was more pressured into it by the rest of the group imo.
  • Options
    Also it’s majorly hypocritical to say “I’m a woman who likes sex, I’m not ashamed to say that” and then get majorly bent out of shape when some one overestimates how many people you have sex with in the same breath.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

True, he's been friend zoned since day one. Nice guy, polite, respectful but has zero chat.

What's pretty clear from watching this show over the past couple of years is that girls like confident guys with a bit of banter. Alex has neither.
    I remember reading “the game” by Neil Strauss and coming away basically just recognising that women love men who are confident, it doesn’t matter what your game is as long as you act extremely self assured.
  • Options
    Not sure that chucking one of Jack's ex-girlfriends in will do much.
    Dani will probably have a strop for a few days but Jack is a decent enough guy and is clearly focused on winning.