Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    5k per appearance apparently
  • Options
    This is struggling now - so staged, the whole Alex story is about as interesting as Charlton’s transfer window
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I think they playback the footage in a way that makes it look staged, but believe it to be somewhat real still.
  • Options
    I am a proper trash TV fan, I'll watch any shite and get overly into it, but this has now got too boring even for me.

I'm out.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think they playback the footage in a way that makes it look staged, but believe it to be somewhat real still.

Numerous contestants have said they are made to re film scenes, literally so boring now.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I am a proper trash TV fan, I'll watch any shite and get overly into it, but this has now got too boring even for me.

I'm out.

And now they do the fucking lie detector!
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

I'm out.

And now they do the fucking lie detector!
    Should've had this in at least a week ago.

Only thing that annoys me is that they're only doing it for the boys, it should be for both sexes.
  • Options
    Oh shit Alexandra
  • Options
    Gee whizz 30 seconds
  • Options
    I hope he did the right thing. I think she’s actually pretty mint
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They did nothing :-/
  • Options
    She is unreal
  • Options
    9 bob note
  • Options
    Good God that Laura is the most insecure person I've ever seen on here
  • Options
    Alex ffs
  • Options
    Alexandra looked absolutely banging. A girls wearing a thong, some sexy lingerie and you “didn’t feel she would want” to do anything. Bullshit.
  • Options
    Still think the girls should do this test too

Machine would probably explode if Megan is asked whether she'll continue to be faithful
  • Options
    This lie detector is such a load of bollocks. How do they not realise
  • Options
    Honestly can’t believe they think it’s real
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Its the Producers in a van pressing one button or the other to stir shite up... Cant risk all the boys being honest with their answers as makes for boring TV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dizzle said:

Its the Producers in a van pressing one button or the other to stir shite up... Cant risk all the boys being honest with their answers as makes for boring TV
    They've had 8 weeks to create drama and make an interesting show (and have failed) so they rig a lie detector test. Doesn't sit right with me.
  • Options

Bloke must be making a fortune off all these PA's, doing 2 a night sometimes.

He’s in line to be a billionaire I believe. Not sure he needs the wedge!

• Options
    Of course, I for one have always and forever will believe in the veracity of lie detectors both inside and outside the villa.

*BZZZZZZZZ RED LIGHT*

This was an absolute joke, and I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned for the islanders' mental wellbeing.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Of course, I for one have always and forever will believe in the veracity of lie detectors both inside and outside the villa.

*BZZZZZZZZ RED LIGHT*

This was an absolute joke, and I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned for the islanders' mental wellbeing.

It’s a reality tv show - they know what they signed up for, 0 sympathy imo
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

*BZZZZZZZZ RED LIGHT*

It’s a reality tv show - they know what they signed up for, 0 sympathy imo

Exactly... every single bit of the show has been proven to be staged, half of them even know each other but pretend they don't. How and why do people now expect the detectors to be real ?
  • Options
    Surely if you go on Love Island there's a fair chance you've probably watched at least one or two of the previous series, and given they do the lie detector thing every series i'm amazed they all kick off at it.

Can only think that they're told to fake their anger, as i'm pretty sure even the most stupid of them would think 'hang on a minute, surely this is set up for tv'
  • Options
    Proper farce last night, no way would Jack have lied on the questions asked, feels more staged then ever.

Also echo everyone else, Alex WTF man that was your chance.. spooning leads to forking you know! She is the best looking one for me

New laura is a bit odd, not sure why just dont really get her and looks so different every day.
  • Options
    We should all know hes not right... after all hes already jibbed her off once for the munter that surfs