Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Croydon said:

Alexandra comes out dressed like that and Alex's reaction is "why are you wearing that?"

The bloke's asexual

Bloke needs his head looking at. She's dressed up practically saying "come on you can have me" and he's dressed like a gay magician and just fancies a cuddle.
    Tbh I would be pretty happy to be in there aswell
  • Options
    Predictable last night, challenge was a bit Mehhh didnt really course much drama.

Find new Jack and New Laura boring.

How i would like it to finish:
    Jack and Danni
    Alex and Alex (odd choice i know, but dont really find any of the couples that likeable)
    Wes and Megan
    Josh and Caz
    Laura / Paul
    Jack and Laura

How it will probably finish:
    Jack/Danni
    Josh/ Caz
    Wes / Megan
    Laura / Paul
    Alex/ Alex
    Jack and laura
  • Options

Predictable last night, challenge was a bit Mehhh didnt really course much drama.

Find new Jack and New Laura boring.

How i would like it to finish:
    Jack and Danni
    Alex and Alex (odd choice i know, but dont really find any of the couples that likeable)
    Wes and Megan
    Josh and Caz
    Laura / Paul
    Jack and Laura

How it will probably finish:
    Jack/Danni
    Josh/ Caz
    Wes / Megan
    Laura / Paul
    Alex/ Alex
    Jack and laura

You've given it too much thought.
  • Options
    redbub said:
    Yeah terrible article. Based on him saying "i'm off" in a conversation. He meant from the conversation, not the villa.
  • Options
    Couples in danger of leaving in the next dumping are in my opinion:

new Jack & new Laura
    Josh & Kaz

Jack and Laura are just a bit dull and for whatever reason, the general public can't seem to warm to Josh & Kaz. My personal preference would be either Alex & Alex to go or Paul & Laura, but for whatever reason people still like that cretin Alex and girls seem to be sympathsing with Laura.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

new Jack & new Laura
    Josh & Kaz

Jack and Laura are just a bit dull and for whatever reason, the general public can't seem to warm to Josh & Kaz. My personal preference would be either Alex & Alex to go or Paul & Laura, but for whatever reason people still like that cretin Alex and girls seem to be sympathsing with Laura.

It's probably all the girls voting for Alexandra on her own steam as it were - Love Island Twitter loves her.

As for Josh and Kaz, lots of accusations flying about that Fiat 500 Twitter are conspiring against them.
  • Options
    I hope Laura and Paul go, find them the most dull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bloke must be making a fortune off all these PA's, doing 2 a night sometimes.

Sorry, just catching up on all of this.

"Come say Hi".

Then what?
  • Options
    Josh and Kaz will come runners up i reckon
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Bloke must be making a fortune off all these PA's, doing 2 a night sometimes.

Sorry, just catching up on all of this.

"Come say Hi".

Then what?
    go buy overpriced drinks at the bar so the club he's appearing at will try and book him again so he gets more money?
  • Options
    I'd imagine he'll tot up a few more notches on the bedposts with that tour
  • Options
    Religion in Walsall sounds banging

• Options
    cabbles said:

Religion in Walsall sounds banging

Couture in Stafford sounds contradictory
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I'd imagine he'll tot up a few more notches on the bedposts with that tour

Yer and have knob rot by the autumn
  • Options
    Croydon said:

new Jack & new Laura
    Josh & Kaz

Been very easy to predict this year. As @PaddyP17 has pointed out, Fiat 500 Twitter have had their picks from the start.
  • Options
    Genuinely don't get who is voting for Alex and Alexandra when it's obvious Alex doesn't even want to be with her.
  • Options
    Jack just saying "Alex is fucking funny", we clearly haven't seen anything of what he's actually like? Seems to have been edited to fuck (even if he's also a complete muppet too)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "The car or the girl?"

Obviously the car. AARRGGHHHH ALEX YOU'RE SUCH A TWAT
  • Options
    Absolute disgusting behavior by Alex.
  • Options
    Glad she gave it to him at the end. He is pathetic
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I'm glad you're all finally on my side. The guy is a fucking bellend.
  • Options
    Yep, pathetic was the right word. Something definitely not quite right about the guy.
  • Options
    Moving too fast!

Give it a rest you penis.
  • Options
    Actually think he fancies Jack
  • Options
    Alex is a dangerous gaslighting abusive blame-shifting fuck.

Jesus fucking fuck, fuck this dude
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Moving too fast!

Give it a rest you penis.

It's ok to grab her hand and shove it down his pants but he can't muster up a hug for her. Sits like a fucking girl too. Prick.