Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Don't suppose anyone else's missus is 'forcing' them to watch the aussie version?
    Real step down from the UK one, bunch of 6's.
  • Talal said:

Don't suppose anyone else's missus is 'forcing' them to watch the aussie version?

Have any of them said anything about buying an English Football Club? - Could be the reason for the delayed takeover
  • Talal said:

Don't suppose anyone else's missus is 'forcing' them to watch the aussie version?

Funny you should say that. I noticed it has been series linked on the Sky Q box tonight. Sigh.
  • Jack and Dani have split

All together now awwwwwwww
  • Croydon said:

Would bet money that none of the couples will be together by the time the next season starts (which I appreciate isn't saying much). Reckon Dani and Jack will be done within 6 months.

Almost it was only 4 haha

Always the way , shame but these things happen. I do find it odd how they can be soo in love, then how it changes. Probably just the bubble when they are with each other the whole show so its convenient and when they come out they have more options or it makes it tougher to make it work.

Always the way , shame but these things happen. I do find it odd how they can be soo in love, then how it changes. Probably just the bubble when they are with each other the whole show so its convenient and when they come out they have more options or it makes it tougher to make it work.
    The bubble thing is very true. I remember doing camp America summer 2005 when younger and getting involved. This was probably the fittest bird I’ve pulled in my life. She was from near Peterborough. A fantastic summer of every other weekend in Manhattan when we got our few days off.

3 months of a very intense fling. Get back and didn’t even get in contact with one another.

I remember seeing the year out away at Wigan just before Xmas and a 3-0 defeat and thinking what a contrast in my weekends from summer to winter.
  • Thats my weekend ruined
  • The thing is these 2 moved in together straight after the show so distance wouldnt have been an issue, a few interesting quotes tho.

"A source exclusively told us how the demands of life after the villa made it difficult for the pair to go on"

You mean real life, work, shopping, housrwork,things real couples deal with on a day to day basis, on love island they are pampered to but as soon as they got back to real life it didnt work.

"Just weeks ago The Sun exclusively revealed how Jack and Dani were feeling the strain following a series of rows".

Again something they didnt have to worry about, so desperate to win love island u ignore the little things, but when you are at home the little things get to u that bit more and you are not trying to impress the public anymore
  • The thing is these 2 moved in together straight after the show so distance wouldnt have been an issue, a few interesting quotes tho.

"A source exclusively told us how the demands of life after the villa made it difficult for the pair to go on"

You mean real life, work, shopping, housrwork,things real couples deal with on a day to day basis, on love island they are pampered to but as soon as they got back to real life it didnt work.

"Just weeks ago The Sun exclusively revealed how Jack and Dani were feeling the strain following a series of rows".

Again something they didnt have to worry about, so desperate to win love island u ignore the little things, but when you are at home the little things get to u that bit more and you are not trying to impress the public anymore

In summary: Relationships are hard :wink: (comes from someone not in one haha)
  • Sponsored links:

• I have no idea about Jack & Dani as a couple, but it's good rhyming slang
  • I have no idea about Jack & Dani as a couple, but it's good rhyming slang

Wow wish the show thought of that one :wink:
  • Is the George staples open again now?
  • I will give you one guess.
  • knew it would happen.. and yeah staples is open ain't changed much
  • Saw a bit on snapchat yesterday which said they are still together, pretty sure it must have been a way to keep in the public eye. Did seem a bit odd, most of the couples wont stay together but they seem too suited for me so would be a shame
  • Shocking news that ‘muggy Mike’ has been found dead near his home, looks like suicide. Terrible.
  • That’s sad. R.I.P Mike
  • Blimey, fhats a huge shock.  My daughter just told us all at dinner!  RIP Mike.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Mike; ex-Welling player too
  • Shocking news that ‘muggy Mike’ has been found dead near his home, looks like suicide. Terrible.
    Bit disrespectful to call him that when the blokes just died.

As an aside, if he did commit suicide then there needs to be more support offered for reality tv stars, many of whom can't cope with the abuse they get through social media. Second cast member of Love Island this has happened to in the past year.

As an aside, if he did commit suicide then there needs to be more support offered for reality tv stars, many of whom can't cope with the abuse they get through social media. Second cast member of Love Island this has happened to in the past year.
    Not really, that's how he was known, just saying Mike no one would know.

Very sad news, RIP. 
  • edited March 2019
    Shocking news that ‘muggy Mike’ has been found dead near his home, looks like suicide. Terrible.

Wowwwww, cheap shot. I put his name in ‘...’ cos I don’t know his surname and that’s how he was known. Fing hell.
  • Talal said:
    Shocking news that ‘muggy Mike’ has been found dead near his home, looks like suicide. Terrible.

Very sad news, RIP. 
    Think the fact everyone called him muggy mike everywhere he went probably didn’t help his mental state

Wowwwww, cheap shot. I put his name in ‘...’ cos I don’t know his surname and that’s how he was known. Fucking hell.
    @chris_from_sidcup that’s def not what he meant by this.  Muggy mike is how he’s been known from the show and prob the best way to help everyone identify who it is in the first instance so they can offer condolences.  

RIP - I think this could be the other side of reality celebrity shows.  What happens when itv2 are done with them and their fame fades?  You’re in effect ‘that guy off the telly etc’ and going to places non celebrities go.  Very sad if suicide 
  • Former Fleet player too - RIP
  • Talal said:

Very sad news, RIP. 
    Think the fact everyone called him muggy mike everywhere he went probably didn’t help his mental state
    Doesn't appear so... 

http://twitter.com/danwootton/status/1106994311705649152?s=19
  • He's a friend of a friend, and had recently had a family bereavement. Tragic.
  • From Steve Brown

“I can’t tell you how smashing this fella was to be around, the dressing room was always buzzing when Thala and Ozzie got going.

R.I.P Michael Thalassitis 

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family in what must be an incredibly difficult time”