Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Don't knock it, captain watches it so now it's required viewing for all true Charlton fans!

• Options
    Butters can mean ugly, fat or both.
    As in “No Jason, I ain’t coming on the webcam today, I look well butters”.

Butters is also the plural of butter which is a pale yellow edible fatty substance made by churning cream and used as a spread or in cooking.
  • Options
    I’m trying to bring back butters, a timeless phrase in my eyes. 

And shes got a ridiculously wide mouth, hence she can eat a twix sideways 
    I ways preferred the term "bobfoc"

As in body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Butters can mean ugly, fat or both.
    As in “No Jason, I ain’t coming on the webcam today, I look well butters”.

Butters is also the plural of butter which is a pale yellow edible fatty substance made by churning cream and used as a spread or in cooking.
    It is also the surname of the footballer, Guy. That's where I associate it from. If something was butters it basically meant it was shit or awful like said footballer
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I ways preferred the term "bobfoc"

As in body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch
    Never heard of that one. 
  • Options

I massively back the use of the word butters and back it even more when it’s describing Yewande and Anna 
  • Options
    Callum is definitely in the "Alex" role from last series
  • Options
    At least he might be able to step it up as the show goes on.
  • Options
    Callum is definitely in the "Alex" role from last series
    Yep and Sherif will be Dr Marcel after giving the advice last night. Don't see any of the girls fancying him. 
  • Options
    Is it me or is Amy a bit hunch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the show and the adverts, I’m wondering how many of us on here are boohoo men?  
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Watching the show and the adverts, I’m wondering how many of us on here are boohoo men?  
    Never cried much during my lifetime to be honest
  • Options
    Wtf is a boohoo man... I tune out during ads.
  • Options
    Jeez Sandwich boy is gonna scare Lucie off at this rate.
  • Options
    Can't even start a fight with the fucker!
  • Options
    Far too predictable choices!!

Think Amber will now ditch Callum for one of those two,  unless of course another girl comes in now?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wtf is a boohoo man... I tune out during ads.
    Fashion brand for men.  That’s why I find it quite amusing.  All these adverts carefully placed for certain demographics, and they’ve got a bunch of 30 year old plus Charlton Life members.  If only they knew.  Train companies could make a killing 
  • Options
    Another one who reminds me of a member from a past series

Joe is that bloke who talked about Rainbow animals last year and left of his own accord, cant remember his name
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He is way too keen
  • Options
    I've bought a couple of things from boohoo man before :flushed:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedRyan said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He is way too keen
    I mean I can't blame him she's definitely the fittest in there. 
  • Options
    @ForeverAddickted that was the guy that left for Mental Health reasons wasn't it? Basically had a nervous breakdown not thinking he was good enough.
  • Options
    Another one who reminds me of a member from a past series

Joe is that bloke who talked about Rainbow animals last year and left of his own accord, cant remember his name
    Niall. I think he has Asperger's.
  • Options
    Don’t understand why Joe simply didn’t go up to Tommy and lamp him.

Man up.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @ForeverAddickted that was the guy that left for Mental Health reasons wasn't it? Basically had a nervous breakdown not thinking he was good enough.
    Yeah thats the lad

Of course dont think that there is the same Mental Health Issues involved, just find it ironic how they were both extremely keen on the girl they get paired with at the start yet instantly lose them in the same scenario
  • Options
    Curtis seems like a decent bloke. Also is a ringer for comedian Ed Gamble. 
  • Options
    If Lucie really wanted to stay with Joe she could've just told Tommy 'please don't pick me'...........but she left the door open.

Joe however needs to sort it out, yes Lucie is beautiful but you've been in there less than 2 days, stop acting like your wife of 5 years has left you. 
  • Options
    If Lucie really wanted to stay with Joe she could've just told Tommy 'please don't pick me'...........but she left the door open.

Joe however needs to sort it out, yes Lucie is beautiful but you've been in there less than 2 days, stop acting like your wife of 5 years has left you. 

She did essentially say this, she said they were the happiest couple whilst spending all her time with Joe. I am not quite sure how it will play out but I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps outside with Joe, and recouples with him. They are probably just trying to make it look like Tommy has a chance, remember we only see the highlights.
  • Options

I think this is the area that people worry about their state of mental health. These contestants obviously have some sort of trust issues, whether it be from the type of people they usually date to them being the person that is usually the one dictating the rules. Combine that with the fact they know they’re being mugged off in front of a few million people, it can’t be good for them but I guess that’s the point of the whole programme.