Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    If Lucie really wanted to stay with Joe she could've just told Tommy 'please don't pick me'...........but she left the door open.

Joe however needs to sort it out, yes Lucie is beautiful but you've been in there less than 2 days, stop acting like your wife of 5 years has left you. 

She did essentially say this, she said they were the happiest couple whilst spending all her time with Joe. I am not quite sure how it will play out but I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps outside with Joe, and recouples with him. They are probably just trying to make it look like Tommy has a chance, remember we only see the highlights.
    Its a repeat of the girl that Niall was with last year though... Geordie fella comes in and steels her (to both Niall and the girls annoyance), she remained paired with the Geordie yet got booted out because the Geordie switched his attention to a new girl at the first opportunity.

Wouldnt be surprised to see the same happening to Lucie
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    McBobbin said:
    I’m trying to bring back butters, a timeless phrase in my eyes. 

And shes got a ridiculously wide mouth, hence she can eat a twix sideways 
    I ways preferred the term "bobfoc"

As in body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch
    Kronenburg- body of 16 year old face of 64 year old
  • Options
    If Lucie really wanted to stay with Joe she could've just told Tommy 'please don't pick me'...........but she left the door open.

Joe however needs to sort it out, yes Lucie is beautiful but you've been in there less than 2 days, stop acting like your wife of 5 years has left you. 

She did essentially say this, she said they were the happiest couple whilst spending all her time with Joe. I am not quite sure how it will play out but I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps outside with Joe, and recouples with him. They are probably just trying to make it look like Tommy has a chance, remember we only see the highlights.
    Its a repeat of the girl that Niall was with last year though... Geordie fella comes in and steels her (to both Niall and the girls annoyance), she remained paired with the Geordie yet got booted out because the Geordie switched his attention to a new girl at the first opportunity.

Wouldnt be surprised to see the same happening to Lucie

I actually forgot who he was, had to google. That would be disappointing the best looking female in there to get booted early :( hopefully she will stick around regardless who with...
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    My daughter is 15 , I'm going to let her come on here and join in with you lot. As I am sure this is not genuine, come on girls be honest are you using your dads, husbands , boyfriends Charlton Life logon. ! 

No no way are We really doing this, next your going to tell the tool box boys have a thread on this as well ? 
  • Options
    Fuck
    Off
  • Options
    Fuck
    Off
    No.
  • Options

• Options
    Half right , although she stayed on the sofa. Not really sure Joe is helping his cause, at present I think Lucie is his to lose, but he isn't doing himself any favours after a couple of days getting so bunny boiler. Still think they will recouple, they look a much better match than her and Fury.
  • Options
    Fury will not be out at 1st recouping, he’s a profile and probably been paid a fair whack 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Amber will pick fury 
    lucie will pick joe 

dumped will be uncle Bryn and fireman sam 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amber will pick fury 
    lucie will pick joe 

Can you translate the bottom 2, sorry a bit early in the morning cant work it out.

Agreed Amber will go with Fury

• Options
    Amber will pick fury 
    lucie will pick joe 

Only one will be dumped because a new girl is coming in today - Be curious if Tommy tries it on with her

Reckon Lucie will get first pick and will have to go for either Tommy or Joe; from that I think she'll pick Tommy with Amber picking the latter... that whole comment made for Tommy to over hear and so spread doubt was done for deliberate controversy and just add to the storyline drama

Anna and Sheriff will stay together for the time being but dont expect them to last... Its a difficult one for everyone else as they're not getting much screentime; Anton | Callum | Fireman Sam are the three in trouble with one going, be interesting to see who gets picked to go on the date with the new girl as they'll be instantly saved.

Despite the strong similarities with last year I think this one is turning out a little better... Already dont see anyone like Dani / Jack running away with it and at the moment you've almost got six guys and girls who dont appear overly attracted to each other
  • Options
    Amber will pick fury 
    lucie will pick joe 

Can you translate the bottom 2, sorry a bit early in the morning cant work it out.

Agreed Amber will go with Fury

uncle bryn - boring welsh bloke 
    fireman sam - scouse fireman covered in tats

edit forgot about new girl incoming so only 1 will go and expect it to be the welsh lad 
  • Options
    Uncle Bryn's only hope at the moment is that he either gets picked for this date OR that he gets picked by the Irish Scientist as the safe reliable option like what we saw with Alex so often last year
  • Options
    All a bit shit so far, apart from Curtis and Amy i don't think anyone is actually in a couple they want to be in.
  • Options
    Fury will not be out at 1st recouping, he’s a profile and probably been paid a fair whack 
    Agreed. If Lucie doesn't pick him, then Amber will, if neither pick him, then the new girl probably will. No way that out of all the blokes in there, not a single one won't pick him.
  • Options
    First set of pictures doing the rounds although they are very mild.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    First set of pictures doing the rounds although they are very mild.

Who? and where?
  • Options
    Lucie on whatsapp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:
    Lucie on whatsapp

Nice shall look forward to them when they get my way :)
  • Options
    PWR Joe is a Bromley lad, went ravenswood 
  • Options
    yeah joe plays rugby for old elthamians - he does seem like the rugby boy type. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    smiffyboy said:
    Lucie on whatsapp
    Sharing is caring 😉
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR?
    Posting without reading.
  • Options
    Where else might one find Lucie's WhatsApp video? You know so I don't accidentally go there. By accident.
  • Options
    The new girl who's going in is unreal. Think it's fair to say Tommy will have forgotten Lucie by tonight.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR?
    Posting without reading.
    Bloody hell, thats a new one on me!  I'm getting old.