Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    I think being 'full on'  or not giving 2 shits was the attraction at first, shes definitely not better looking than molly. 
  • Options
    Seems that Sheriff has admitted that he playfully kicked Molly-Mae in the groin which was why he got removed from the villa
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Lyle on love Island?

(P.s it's just his hair)
  • Options
    Sharif I think got removed for referring to the kick to mollies groin as a cunt punt
  • Options

caught up yesterday as been away, New irish girl Moira (probably spelt wrong) not a huge fan, love her accent she is quite pretty but too skinny and no boobs. Also comes across as a bit of a twat and desperate, prefer others still.

Still not a fan of Amber either, lookwise probably the best but still her personality stinks.

New geezers: Tom looks like he could be good value, think he will go for the other new one as she has more about her than the irish girl, the other guy looks really odd when he talks like he is permanently grinning , I only think he has gone for Anna as a safe option cant see either being in their long.

Hope Joe & Lucie don't go today, but have a feeling Joe will

• Options

Didn't really like the way they did the eviction last night, bit silly one of the only genuine couples eg. who are all over each other and they have split them left one in, likely Lucie will walk now.

I am not sure they will last outside the villa (pretty certain) but surely Lucie wont be looking for someone else in there? maybe she will just get in a friend couple with Anton and see how they get on, IF she stays.

Amy + Curtis appear the strongest, but definitely wouldn't surprise me if he came out at some point in a years time.

Amber + Michael - Slow burner but they seem to get on well

Tommy + Molly -They are getting stronger by the day

Other than the above 3 all the others don't really seem that into their villa Bf's

• Options
    Elma was the best and she’s gone :neutral:
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Elma was the best and she’s gone :neutral:
    Fair comment, she had more about her definitely. Obvious Anton was always staying though, not that he will get anywhere.
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see if Lucie walks out today to follow Joe.  
  • Options

Didn't really like the way they did the eviction last night, bit silly one of the only genuine couples eg. who are all over each other and they have split them left one in, likely Lucie will walk now.

I am not sure they will last outside the villa (pretty certain) but surely Lucie wont be looking for someone else in there? maybe she will just get in a friend couple with Anton and see how they get on, IF she stays.

Amy + Curtis appear the strongest, but definitely wouldn't surprise me if he came out at some point in a years time.

Other than the above 3 all the others don't really seem that into their villa Bf's

Glad Joe went, showing all the signs of a controlling psychological bully over Lucie. A recipe for domestic abuse. 

Amber and Amy will continue to play mind games with her though. Constantly passing messages and making her doubt herself. Seems she's a bit of a target for the bullies in there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agree with that, bloody stupid.

It's 'Love Island' not 'Let them get together, hit a bump, get on well again and then split them up Island'.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Glad Joe went, showing all the signs of a controlling psychological bully over Lucie. A recipe for domestic abuse. 

Amber and Amy will continue to play mind games with her though. Constantly passing messages and making her doubt herself. Seems she's a bit of a target for the bullies in there. 

As Susie says, although it does look like he could be quite controlling, we only see highlights. Not saying he doesn't have his insecurities but we cant really say it is exactly. It is possible to be a bit jealous and not be controlling too, although when he said about Tommy and her being friends , I think that was a step too far and I think that was more to what the others are saying to him and getting in his head.

Both should have stayed or gone together, they made a right mess of it in my opinion.

I agree it does feel like Lucie is getting a bit of a hard time in there, another reason she should leave.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Dazzler21 said:

I dont believe that he's a controlling bully. I believe that he felt vulnerable in an intense situation (just being in the villa) and the 45 minute highlights programme of 24 hours showed him to be a psychological bully by showing 1 or 2 conversations, rather than a person with possible low self esteem due to his partner's friendship with another guy, and the bitchy nature of the girls trying to make someone like them and join their bitchy tribe, when lucie was quite happy doing her own thing.  Yesterday's programme was edited in a different way to show that Lucie really liked Joe and was happy.  I think the audience have been massively manipulated to get the result the show wanted, as if the vote was after last night's show, it could have been very different.  but that's entertainment.
    The audience will always be manipulated by this show or the likes of "I'm a Celeb"... the ones they want to win will always get the longest air time and painted in a good light

Fully expecting Amy and Curtis to win at the moment provided that they stay together throughout

As for the show name mentioned in a later post it shouldnt even be love island but "Have a free Holiday in an attempt to become a reality celebrity" - None of these couples will last and barely any of them care, its just an attempt to follow Chris and Kem now into having a "successful" television career doesnt roll off the tongue as well though
  • Options
    Really glad i gave it a miss this year. Its definitely a show thats had its day.
  • Options
    Agree good for a year or two, but this year it seems very staged and like they're forcing drama. 

• Options
    edited June 2019

Agreed, it was pretty stupid.

They do a recoupling and the ones who didn't get put in a couple ended up getting a new date and being safe, yet they decide to break up what looked like a decent couple in Joe/Lucie.

Also Elma seemed to be well liked and i think would've become a favourite with viewers, and she's gone. Tom who clearly wanted her and could've made a couple that would've gone to the final 2 weeks, is now going to have to get with Maura and will be voted out fairly soon.

Anton is basically this years Dr Alex.
  • Options
    Seems that Joe has been dragged in front of the Producers after the Ofcom complaints about his treatment of Lucie

Rather ironic seeing that those Producers have just fucked with her emotions by throwing out a bloke she seemed to like so whats the difference
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Now seeing that 'tomorrow night on Love Island' clip last night, a new lass is coming in and it looked like Curtis knew her from somewhere if you saw the look on his face.

Anton is basically this years Dr Alex.
    Thats a bit harsh on Anton.  He's just been unlucky so far.  If Alexandra had come in (for Alex last year), Anton would have been all over her, unlike dippy Dr Alex who seemed like he was scared of getting an erection let alone building a friendship with the lass.
    my missus said that but I reckon it's just a case that he was the first one up in the morning and she was waiting sitting by the pool, don't reckon he'll know her

at first glance she looked a definite upgrade on what's in there already
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't stand this prorgamme but wife watches it religiously and therefore I watch by osmosis.

Really can't stand it...but the new girl....Arabella....Jesus H Christ.  Stunning beyond belief.
  • Options
    Stunning new girl enters the villa.

Anton says to Anna - "please tell her i've got a big willy"
  • Options
    https://hotfashionnews.com/tv-movies/charlie-frederick-slams-love-island-for-casting-exes-arabella-and-lucie/

So an ex-contestant slams Love Island for featuring 2 of his ex girlfriends saying " ‘Wow Love Island you wanna have my f****** life anymore?!!! Both my exes in the villa f****** madness [Sic].’

Face facts sunshine - Love Island gave you a life in the first place.....now you mention it who are you and what do you do?  Oh that's right, famous for being famous and that's about it.  Good luck with that in a few years time
  • Options
    There was a story on snapchat saying Charlie was going out with Arabella, he screenshotted messages before she went into the villa and put on his instagram, says a lot about him for starters. Then questions her when he comes across as a massive dick in the screenshots to me. Created by media what do you expect
  • Options

Also not sure why Lucie is still in there, she wont have any purpose unless she suddenly cracks on.

Really losing interest now, but the new girl is an absolute sort

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    https://hotfashionnews.com/tv-movies/charlie-frederick-slams-love-island-for-casting-exes-arabella-and-lucie/

So an ex-contestant slams Love Island for featuring 2 of his ex girlfriends saying " ‘Wow Love Island you wanna have my f****** life anymore?!!! Both my exes in the villa f****** madness [Sic].’

Face facts sunshine - Love Island gave you a life in the first place.....now you mention it who are you and what do you do?  Oh that's right, famous for being famous and that's about it.  Good luck with that in a few years time
    Never had you down as a 'Hot Fashion News' kinda man.
  • Options
    There was a story on snapchat saying Charlie was going out with Arabella, he screenshotted messages before she went into the villa and put on his instagram, says a lot about him for starters. Then questions her when he comes across as a massive dick in the screenshots to me. Created by media what do you expect
    Poor attempt from him to try to stay 'relevant' and get attention. Messages showed him up a bit in my opinion as it seemed like he couldn't really be bothered with her, and now he's suddenly moaning to everyone at how she's let him down.

So first he slagged off Lucie to the press, now he's done this. Get over yourself mate.
  • Options
    The return of Casa Amor next week, that should shake things up.
  • Options
    tonight's looks decent however this series it is so more scripted than others, the bursting out laughing is cringy as anything and for those doubting whether it is scripted - a scripwriter is credited at the end of every episode.