Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    When does this crap finish?

I don't understand what peoples issue is, if you do not watch it or don't like it simply why bother. Open a thread which again you don't like/ don't watch so again why?
    Was just asking when this crap finished? Thought you might know? 
  • Options
    last night mauras point was good - but if they wanted to make a stand the rest of the birds should of had a go at there partners about talking about women in that way. 

then he made a coffee and got her a hairbrush and he was forgiven for basically calling her a slag on national television. 
    I mean look at how she behaved with Tommy... we all saw that including Tom...
    So I mean, he did kind of have a point. (As disrespectful as that might be). 
  • Options

I don't understand what peoples issue is, if you do not watch it or don't like it simply why bother. Open a thread which again you don't like/ don't watch so again why?

Nope I assume in a couple of weeks.... sorry to direct at you in particular but all I see on FB people posting rubbish about Love Island, which I don't get if you don't watch it or don't like it why bother taking time to acknowledge it.
  • Options

Nope I assume in a couple of weeks.... sorry to direct at you in particular but all I see on FB people posting rubbish about Love Island, which I don't get if you don't watch it or don't like it why bother taking time to acknowledge it.
    I'll just be glad when it's finished given the amount of coverage it gets in the media - hard to avoid even if you don't watch it. Obviously not my bag...

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    last night mauras point was good - but if they wanted to make a stand the rest of the birds should of had a go at there partners about talking about women in that way. 

then he made a coffee and got her a hairbrush and he was forgiven for basically calling her a slag on national television. 
    i said this to the Mrs last night ( doesn't help her being a paddy and me slagging a fellow countrywomen ) but i said she yelled "someones getting frisky" on numerous occasions about fanny flutters and about how big Tommy is. 

although as Mrs said that is different she is talking about herself and not others. 

i am personally of the opinion that if you talk like that then you cannot complain when someone says something along those lines. 
  • Options

pretty sure it runs until the end of July 
  • Options

I'll just be glad when it's finished given the amount of coverage it gets in the media - hard to avoid even if you don't watch it. Obviously not my bag...

I think you watch it really and that you're taking your anger out on other posters on here because you think you have a connection with Yewande and secretly want to couple up with her but you realise it would be tough in the outside world.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

i said this to the Mrs last night ( doesn't help her being a paddy and me slagging a fellow countrywomen ) but i said she yelled "someones getting frisky" on numerous occasions about fanny flutters and about how big Tommy is. 

although as Mrs said that is different she is talking about herself and not others. 

i am personally of the opinion that if you talk like that then you cannot complain when someone says something along those lines. 
    I disagree entirely.

Just because she talks a certain way, doesn't mean she shouldn't be treated disrespectfully, nor be peer pressured into following through with anything she didn't feel comfortable doing. Good for her for sticking up for herself.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I disagree entirely.

Just because she talks a certain way, doesn't mean she shouldn't be treated disrespectfully, nor be peer pressured into following through with anything she didn't feel comfortable doing. Good for her for sticking up for herself.

I don't think it would have been peer pressure, but she presents herself like she is well up for it. Some girls do, they either genuinely are or they are cock teases, I reckon if he didn't cock it up we might have seen that she wasn't all mouth, but we will never know and on national TV its even more unlikely their true colours will show.

It is refreshing though hearing someone quite open, still not really her biggest fan but in general at least she isn't being fake.

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Looks like it all kicks off in tonights episode with Yowande's friends gunning for Danny and Arabella to make their life as uncomfortable as possible.
    Guess it's to be expected as Amber for example is 21 but they act pretty immature at times. Anna though is 28, sort yourself out.

As Anton said to Danny, you're here to find love, not friends. Yewande barely wanted to know him until Arabella went in so she can't really act surprised. Let's be honest her constant bad moods won't exactly be missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Dazzler21 said:

I disagree entirely.

She wasn’t being peer pressured 

he said “ we will see if she’s all mouth” 

in the lead up to that comment she came out with 
    “ someone’s getting frisky tonight’” to the whole villa.

now all the lads joining in - isn’t funny.

but sometimes if you talk a certain way you cannot blame people for speaking a certain way.

if a glamour model does a nude photo shoot and a builder says you’ve got lovely tits - that’s because she has shown the world. 

Even when Maura was “fuming” she was nearly laughing, maybe something to do with risk being dumped. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Dazzler21 said:

I disagree entirely.

Though I do understand your point, did you see how she treated Tommy a lad 8 years her junior. When she was 18 he was 10. She acted like a sexual predator and Tommy looked like a confused teenager at times.
  • Options
    She also mounted tommy and tried to kiss him - if that was a bloke in same situation he would of been out the villa as a minimum!. 

Equality and respect is a 2 way street 
  • Options
    to add to Maura she’s just told the villa how her Fanny flutters were going for the roof and how hard it was not to jump on tom throughout the night. 
  • Options
    Amber and Anna are a pair of rude bitches
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I’ve never watched this pile of steaming dung before. But I’ve been in Gibraltar for three nights, caught it Sunday night and now can’t not watch it.
    I'm the same.  TV crack cocaine.  Not even once.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    Amber and Anna are a pair of rude bitches

Amber and Anna are such nobs.
    Yep
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Amber to be fair at least wanted to speak to Danny and get the issue out in the open, Anna was pathetic with her 'bye, bye byyyeeee' and 'i don't want to even see his face'. The guy just picked someone he feels he's more suited to, that's literally the point of the show.

Anna is also the oldest girl in there at 28, acting like a 14 year old schoolgirl.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    💩
  • Options
    💩
    Essential viewing.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Amber to be fair at least wanted to speak to Danny and get the issue out in the open, Anna was pathetic with her 'bye, bye byyyeeee' and 'i don't want to even see his face'. The guy just picked someone he feels he's more suited to, that's literally the point of the show.

Anna is also the oldest girl in there at 28, acting like a 14 year old schoolgirl.
    even her fella in there was embarrassed by her
  • Options

I felt sorry for Arabella, she got a bit of backlash just because their friend got evicted. I know they were saying Danny said things to Yewande, but what has been aired he did nothing wrong. There might be more to it, as it does seem like they were being complete bitches, i have never been a fan of Amber but Anna surprised me last night how immature can you be seriously.

Also Moira didn't last long, already on the prowl for some action.. no wonder people get that opinion of you.

Anyone else thinks Curtis comes across really fake? bit of an oddball really

• Options
    edited June 2019

As I said to the wife last night, its like he's playing a game not to win, just to boost his popularity so he makes it on to BBCs Celeb Come Dancing rather than doing the Irish version that he currently does.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he came out at some point in the next 2-3 years*.  He looked far too at ease kissing Tommy full on the lips.  Do men do that?  Oh and the way he goes around offering 'advice' poking his nose in everywhere, its no wonder he got a slap in a night club.

*Disclaimer:  good luck to him whatever way he swings, as long as he's happy thats the main thing.
  • Options
    the girls all move to the other villa in the next few days, that'll liven it up
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

As I said to the wife last night, its like he's playing a game not to win, just to boost his popularity so he makes it on to BBCs Celeb Come Dancing rather than doing the Irish version that he currently does.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he came out at some point in the next 2-3 years.  He looked far too at ease kissing Tommy full on the lips.  Do men do that?  Oh and the way he goes around offering 'advice' poking his nose in everywhere, its no wonder he got a slap in a night club.
    I honestly think they're all doing it to try and boost their television careers rather than actually finding "love" - i.e. they've seen what Chris and Kem have benefited from the show and want that themselves

Really dont think that Curtis isnt straight though, definitely bi-sexual the way he behaves in there
  • Options
    Back to normality in Gibralta last night and decided to watch Brian Cox instead. I’ve kicked the habit before it was too late.
  • Options
    in fairness arabella was v cocky - oh im going to yoga in the morning ( even though there was a recoupling )

whether fake or not these people are cooped up 24hrs with each other so freindships form quickly - the kissing from danny and arabella would upset some of them. 

what annoyed me was it was anna that made the childish ergh and amber got the flack for it - i like her at least she is not dull

get where tom is coming from a bird that is gagging for a bit is not a turn on - well imo anyway. 

• Options

get where tom is coming from a bird that is gagging for a bit is not a turn on - well imo anyway. 

Agree.