Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Everyone in a race to tongue each other as quickly as possible this series. 
  • Options
    Love the hypocrasy of the female reaction when Michael picked against remaining with Amber

Hang on a minute, none of them have battered an eye when Anna screwed fake Lyle Taylor over
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Poor budget Lyle Taylor.

That Anna is a cnut.
    She sure is.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Poor budget Lyle Taylor.

That Anna is a cnut.
    She sure is.
    Especially as tomorrow we see her teaming up with Amber to berate Michael
  • Options
    The brass neck on Anna. Cannot stand her. 
  • Options
    Feck off Pete burns ya mug.
    A proper laugh out loud moment. Bravo
  • Options

Yesterdays coupling was brutal, loved it! Anna / Amber they are horrible people I have said all along, don't like how they gang up and try to run the house, hopefully Michael holds his own tonight..

Curtis, bit of a weird one that. He is pining for someone who was clearly interested in someone else, although at least he realises he might have just settled for Amy so could be good to see how it pans out.

I have a theory they have kept Lucie in for the lie detector alone, imagine how brutal it could be a potential hick up in the Tommy/Molly love affair, just a simple ' are you still attracted to Lucie' . I don't feel she is that much into this new boy other than looks just someone to pass the time and stay on the show.

• Options
    Blimey, after last year's rather sterile series, this one is warming up nicely now.
    Already looking forward to tonight's episode...

(like WTF, did I actually type I'm looking forward to it tonight?!?!  Nurse, my meds...)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yesterdays coupling was brutal, loved it! Anna / Amber they are horrible people I have said all along, don't like how they gang up and try to run the house, hopefully Michael holds his own tonight..

Curtis, bit of a weird one that. He is pining for someone who was clearly interested in someone else, although at least he realises he might have just settled for Amy so could be good to see how it pans out.

I have a theory they have kept Lucie in for the lie detector alone, imagine how brutal it could be a potential hick up in the Tommy/Molly love affair, just a simple ' are you still attracted to Lucie' . I don't feel she is that much into this new boy other than looks just someone to pass the time and stay on the show.

Thought it was fairly common knowledge that the producers just fake the 'results' of those to stir up trouble.

If i was a contestant on there i'd know for a fact not to read anything into it having watched previous years.

I think Lucie might like the new boy (who comes across boring as fuck), but he clearly isn't into her. He said his type was Amber or Anna, so he's clearly just pursued Lucie to get into the main villa. Wonder if he'll try and go after Amber once the dust settles with her and michael. Although i don't think she'll be trusting a guy anytime soon.
  • Options

Thought it was fairly common knowledge that the producers just fake the 'results' of those to stir up trouble.

If i was a contestant on there i'd know for a fact not to read anything into it having watched previous years.

I think Lucie might like the new boy (who comes across boring as fuck), but he clearly isn't into her. He said his type was Amber or Anna, so he's clearly just pursued Lucie to get into the main villa. Wonder if he'll try and go after Amber once the dust settles with her and michael. Although i don't think she'll be trusting a guy anytime soon.

Yep I heard they might fake results, also makes sense with some of them. Although being in that situation would still create a lot of doubt regardless who it is, always another bit of good/cringe viewing :)

I think she likes his look more than anything, they don't seem to have the chemistry of her and Joe but she needs to find someone to stay in so maybe they are both using each other?

Amber will get over it after a couple of days as they all do, it is brutal and not condoning it but I don't think Michael deserved her and deserved someone better (personality).

Did you see there was something going around about Caroline Flack and Tom? I saw a video of them singing karaoke and looked very close (cuddling or what not, not just arm around the shoulder) good looking couple if so...

• Options
    edited July 2019

Yep I heard they might fake results, also makes sense with some of them. Although being in that situation would still create a lot of doubt regardless who it is, always another bit of good/cringe viewing :)

I think she likes his look more than anything, they don't seem to have the chemistry of her and Joe but she needs to find someone to stay in so maybe they are both using each other?

Amber will get over it after a couple of days as they all do, it is brutal and not condoning it but I don't think Michael deserved her and deserved someone better (personality).

Did you see there was something going around about Caroline Flack and Tom? I saw a video of them singing karaoke and looked very close (cuddling or what not, not just arm around the shoulder) good looking couple if so...

I don't think that would surprise anyone given her reputation. I'm sure she's probably had at least 1 guy from every series.
  • Options

I don't think that would surprise anyone given her reputation. I'm sure she's probably had at least 1 guy from every series.
    Like throwing a chip in a skip
  • Options
    Anna is doing my head in, the biggest hypocrite this side of the Mediterranean.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Jordan really should be done with Anna now. Them calling Joanna a "dead ting" highlighting their immaturity further. I mean, dead ting?! ffs how cringe. She's better looking than both of them anyway, especially Burnsy. 
  • Options
    Anna is an awful human being. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I cant stand Amber and Anna, called it from the start not really a fan of either and they continue to get worse. Hate the way they are, both are like school girls in a gang. How Anna has the nerve when she has done exactly the same thing, one rule for the girls and one for the boys.

Feels like Curtis has done an own goal really, could have presented it a bit different. Not sure whether they are going to get close again, probably but wont be lasting long on the outside once all those ' Men' show interest :p

• Options
    Amber "i'm not even mad, if she was really pretty i'd be even worse but i can physically see i'm better than her in every sense of the word".

Sorry have you seen Joanna?
    One of, if not the best looking bird in there! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Amber "i'm not even mad, if she was really pretty i'd be even worse but i can physically see i'm better than her in every sense of the word".

Sorry have you seen Joanna?
    One of, if not the best looking bird in there! 
    .....on any series they've had.
  • Options
    Have to say i think Michael has handled it completely wrongly. Could've just said he liked Joanna immediately, they got on well, she's beautiful and thinks she's more more mature and better suited to him than Amber. Then Amber couldn't have really said much. 

Instead he's just brought up half a dozen things he doesn't like about her, some of which he'd never mentioned to her before, so it's no surprise she's kicked off.
  • Options
    Like throwing a chip in a skip
    I'd love to go to the fish & chip shop :)
  • Options
    I missed last night's episode but have to say this is becoming great entertainment.

Some of the girls true colours are coming out.
    Curtis appears to have shot himself in the foot - interesting to see if he can get out of that but he does appear to be with a bunny boiler anyway so no real harm done.
    Some of the girls faces when Michael was explaining his decision to recouple were priceless.  Great viewing
    Lucie is super hot and cute but sooooo naive.  Perfect girlfriend material really :wink:   Her bloke is a boring wet wank though

Let's see what the next couple of days brings...but I suspect it will largely be arguments and bitching
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I missed last night's episode but have to say this is becoming great entertainment.

Some of the girls true colours are coming out.
    Curtis appears to have shot himself in the foot - interesting to see if he can get out of that but he does appear to be with a bunny boiler anyway so no real harm done.
    Some of the girls faces when Michael was explaining his decision to recouple were priceless.  Great viewing
    Lucie is super hot and cute but sooooo naive.  Perfect girlfriend material really :wink:   Her bloke is a boring wet wank though

Let's see what the next couple of days brings...but I suspect it will largely be arguments and bitching
    Didn't Lucie's fella admit to the fellas that Lucie wasnt his type?  Used her just to get into the Villa.
    Same with Ovie.  Probably will crack straight on to Amber is Anna gets bored and goes back to Jordan.  Can you imagine the girls reaction if one of the fellas has acted like Anna?
  • Options
    I don't think Curtis is gay, he had his head turned by an ultimately far more attractive girl who seems to have a nicer personality than Amy.

Just ditch the witch and find a new girl Curtis.
  • Options
    Christ Amber is proving to be a child just like Anna isnt she!!

Just sits there looking at Joanna in silence even when the latter tries to make an effort

Amber then lambasts her for not saying hello last night, continuously ignoring what she said before making some excuse

Really would like to see both her and Anna out of this!!