Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Are we expected to believe that the rampant Maura will now be turning her attentions to Curtis?

The two new blokes (blond one with Lucie and dark one with Maura) are personality laden party animals who never stop talking.

• Options
    Macronate said:

Are we expected to believe that the rampant Maura will now be turning her attentions to Curtis?

The two new blokes (blond one with Lucie and dark one with Maura) are personality laden party animals who never stop talking.

I think Maura will just tick every bloke in the Villa off her list. 
  • Options
    Surely they've taken 2 comments from Maura and edited them together to make everyone think she's into Curtis.

She described the guy as manly!
  • Options
    the tommy and molly show it is now becoming. 
  • Options
    will be hilarious if Maura lays it on thick with Curtis now
  • Options
    the tommy and molly show it is now becoming. 
    Paddy Power have paid out on them winning
  • Options
    will be hilarious if Maura lays it on thick with Curtis now
    As thick as her makeup
  • Options
    Lucie is much sweeter / prettier / cuter than Molly.  Something about her I just can't stand

You can see the doubts in Tommy's eyes....he knows what he wants
  • Options
    Do wonder if the hide away is actually going to be needed this year
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Lucie is much sweeter / prettier / cuter than Molly.  Something about her I just can't stand

Molly is totally playing the game and has him wrapped round her finger....she's a professional instagrammer, they'll last as long on the outside as she needs him for her 'profile'

he seems a top lad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

I think Maura will just tick every bloke in the Villa off her list. 
    Like an 18-30s holiday for her.
  • Options
    Its being reported that Amy has been whisked out of the villa for psychological 'help'.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Molly is totally playing the game and has him wrapped round her finger....she's a professional instagrammer, they'll last as long on the outside as she needs him for her 'profile'

he seems a top lad
    She had about 150k followers when she went in...............now has 1.6m. Job done.

Very few couples from the show ever last long term, there's probably been about 4 and this is the 5th series. Her and Tommy are both 20, so i'd be surprised if they last as you wouldn't expect many 20 year old couples in this day and age to last long term anyway.
  • Options
    Not to mention you have to question how well the girls do on the outside

i.e. of late its the boys that have gone on to have the TV careers with Chris and Kem being the obvious ones, then you'd had a couple appearing on Dancing on Ice
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Its being reported that Amy has been whisked out of the villa for psychological 'help'.

Definite bunny boiler potential in that one.

Curtis has spotted it and made an, admittedly clumsy, attempt at getting away by going from a white blonde haired nutjob to someone who is black, dark haired and seemingly quite normal.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

"Love Island producers stepped in and took the decision to ‘whisk’ Amy out of the villa after she wept in the beach hut about the breakdown of her romance. However, it is believed that Amy is back in the villa after getting a therapy session, which is promised to islanders in ITV’s duty of care package."
  • Options

I thought Moira might be going for George (one who is with Lucie) , would be very surprised if she suddenly has feelings for Curtis and I am sure that will go down well with the witch-hunt group

I wouldn't say never to Tommy/ Molly being long term just odds against, who knows last year Jack and Danni looked a banker.

As much as he is trying I don't see Curtis doing well off the back of the show, obviously wants to do some form of theatre/dance, Tommy will get a few fights with nobodies and see how he gets on, cant see what else anyone will bring other than the normal guest appearance in a club. I think each year you get less fame from being in it but still 5 minutes which will suit people and a bit of easy money.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

I thought that, Lucie comes across as being a bit mental though tbh. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I thought Moira might be going for George (one who is with Lucie) , would be very surprised if she suddenly has feelings for Curtis and I am sure that will go down well with the witch-hunt group

I wouldn't say never to Tommy/ Molly being long term just odds against, who knows last year Jack and Danni looked a banker.

As much as he is trying I don't see Curtis doing well off the back of the show, obviously wants to do some form of theatre/dance, Tommy will get a few fights with nobodies and see how he gets on, cant see what else anyone will bring other than the normal guest appearance in a club. I think each year you get less fame from being in it but still 5 minutes which will suit people and a bit of easy money.

These days pretty much anyone in the villa for a few weeks will gain enough social media followers to make enough money and get given free stuff from being an influencer.

From last year, the likes of Adam, Wes, Megan, Laura, Josh all have well over 1m instagram followers. Jack over 2m, Dani over 3m. It'll seem strange to most people who have 'normal' day jobs but this lot will all be doing very well from this, not to mention they're all good looking so will get modelling work too.

I know a girl who has been given free stuff, trips abroad, paid £500 to promote something in a post and even has an agent..........and she has 54k followers. So it gives you some idea what others with much larger followings can make.
  • Options

These days pretty much anyone in the villa for a few weeks will gain enough social media followers to make enough money and get given free stuff from being an influencer.

From last year, the likes of Adam, Wes, Megan, Laura, Josh all have well over 1m instagram followers. Jack over 2m, Dani over 3m. It'll seem strange to most people who have 'normal' day jobs but this lot will all be doing very well from this, not to mention they're all good looking so will get modelling work too.

I know a girl who has been given free stuff, trips abroad, paid £500 to promote something in a post and even has an agent..........and she has 54k followers. So it gives you some idea what others with much larger followings can make.

Fair, I actually didn't think of that. I do follow a couple of girls on instagram who were on their, stopped following Danni as it got boring... I actually read something similar the other day regarding a girl who went over to Vegas with no money but because of there is an entrepreneur who has a lot of girls working for him ignite/Dan B (you might of heard of him) basically they can make up to £250,000k a year for one of the most followed, its a simple idea but it seems to be a goldmine, shame I am not female with a nice body would be so easy to make a lot of money with todays media.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curtis will surely be on Dancing on Ice next series
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Curtis will surely be on Dancing on Ice next series
    As he's contracted on the Irish version of Dancing With the Stars, surely his next step would be to going on the BBC version, Strictly with his brother AJ
  • Options
    mollie ( refuse to call her with May ) as sounds like a child, she is so fucking smug

other dislikes are amber - cracking body but a bitch and vile and her sidekick harlem globe trotter - how has this dorris got 2 blokes going for her. 

of the current lot 

lucie - seems genuine, fit 

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

She must be absolutely devastated - particularly after knowing Curtis for so long.....
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    JohnBoyUK said:

She must be absolutely devastated - particularly after knowing Curtis for so long.....

Its been her first proper relationship (apparently) , 4 weeks in there is probably equivalent to 4-6months on the outside  as they are with each other 24/7, people don't understand even a couple days probably feels like a couple weeks in comparison. This is why on the outside people probably don't work out its so different.

I think its great she is getting help, deal with the emotions now rather than scar her for her and probably easier to move on etc, if she does of course.

• Options
    Surely they've taken 2 comments from Maura and edited them together to make everyone think she's into Curtis.

So having seen the preview for tonights episode it seems that Maura actually was talking about Curtis!

Producers must be paying her to stir up trouble.
  • Options

So having seen the preview for tonights episode it seems that Maura actually was talking about Curtis!

Odd one but she has vagina flutters so maybe she is just keeping her options open :)
  • Options

Bit sexist mate.
  • Options

Fair, I actually didn't think of that. I do follow a couple of girls on instagram who were on their, stopped following Danni as it got boring... I actually read something similar the other day regarding a girl who went over to Vegas with no money but because of there is an entrepreneur who has a lot of girls working for him ignite/Dan B (you might of heard of him) basically they can make up to £250,000k a year for one of the most followed, its a simple idea but it seems to be a goldmine, shame I am not female with a nice body would be so easy to make a lot of money with todays media.
    Katie Bell. Absolute weapon
  • Options

Didn’t one of the girls from a previous series say that it’s all a facade and it really isn’t as lucrative as it may seem? I doubt many of these “stars” are going to be set for life after they leave the villa.