Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Drama everywhere. The couples are a complete mess.

Tommy and Molly - easy winners
    Danny and Jourdan - seem happy but we rarely see them
    Michael and Joanna - can see him getting back with Amber
    Anton and Belle - he clearly just wanted someone to shave his arse.
    Curtis and Amy - over
    Maura and Marvin - we never see him speak, she wants to be with Curtis.
    Anna and Ovie - she likes him but wants to get back with Jordan.
    Lucie and George - he's the most boring person ever on the show, she wants to be with Tommy.

• Options
    Anna is an awful human being - complete bitch 
  • Options
    Mauras all important “girl code” in full swing tonight 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    " whats your favourite snack " 

you'll have her alan's off rapidly with that one. 
  • Options
    " whats your favourite snack " 

you'll have her alan's off rapidly with that one. 
    He won’t use that one on Maura - everybody already knows it’s Pork Sword.
  • Options
    It's all gone to shit this week.

Loved Curtis showing Maura to dance though - proper pissed Amy off which was great.

Still waiting for Lucie to make her move on Tommy though....she wants him badly.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Anton and Belle - he clearly just wanted someone to 

Not sure, he was looking for someone but i think they get on quite well and make a decent couple. I dont think any of them will be swayed and they will make the final finish 2nd/3rd 

Hard to call who goes tonight, based on public surely will be double eviction eg. two couples? 

Anna / Amber , both grate on me more everyday, Anna is awful to think she came across alright at the beginning. 

Curtis/ Maura, seems very staged and setup. In the saturday episode he still looked quite close to Amy, he also was near her when Craig David come in, so maybe we arent seeing everything and they are half working things through? 
  • Options
    Danny and jourdan have disappeared - I find her v arrogant so maybe for the best, whatever the outcome of the vote they will tweak it to get the desired result 
  • Options
    Anna is an awful human being - complete bitch 
    Probably the most annoying one in there.

Danny changes partners - she pipes up.
    Michael changes partners - she pipes up.
    She plays 2 guys against each other for a week - "i have nothing to feel guilty about".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amy has officially quit the villa.
  • Options
    Lols Amy looked like a Wallace and Gromit character.
  • Options
    Having seen the new guy and girl going in, i think the producers just found 2 people at the airport and asked if they had any plans.
  • Options
    Getting a bit boring init?
  • Options
    Yeah it's pretty much done now.

Tommy and Molly have won and apart from Anna (who is a c*nt) and Jordan none of the other couples are actually in a couple they seem like they want to be in. 

The 2 new people plus Amber, Ovie, Marvin, Maura and Curtis are all single.

Marvin's attempt to try and make a move on Amber was one of the cringiest moments in tv history.
  • Options

I wouldn't say so, more single people = more drama. Maybe they have done it as it seems longer this time so have to keep the interest.

Anton + Belle look a pretty good couple to me, so they might have a chance to overthrow the odds on faves. There have been a couple of series where the winners have been the underdogs, actually really enjoyed this series so far... we still have the lie detector thing, although not sure how its going to stir things out now.

Agree Amy & Curtis thing seemed very staged, she probably is broken hearted but the way it has gone down. I felt for her a lot, she might take a while to get over it. I know its only 4 weeks but in real time probably 4-6 months in my opinion.

• Options
    Maura would of lost a lot of fans last night 

“ if she’s in here she will just ruin it for me and and Curtis by being upset “ 
  • Options

I wouldn't say so, more single people = more drama. Maybe they have done it as it seems longer this time so have to keep the interest.

Anton + Belle look a pretty good couple to me, so they might have a chance to overthrow the odds on faves. There have been a couple of series where the winners have been the underdogs, actually really enjoyed this series so far... we still have the lie detector thing, although not sure how its going to stir things out now.

Agree Amy & Curtis thing seemed very staged, she probably is broken hearted but the way it has gone down. I felt for her a lot, she might take a while to get over it. I know its only 4 weeks but in real time probably 4-6 months in my opinion.

I watch it for the drama though and the beef. I personally couldn't give a hoot who wins. Just struggling to see where the drama will come from now. The only place I can see it coming from is Amber trying her luck with Michael again.

Singletons I imagine will now just crack on with other singletons. (Apart from amber)

The rest of them just carry on going about doing couply things.

Someone told me they aren't doing the lie detector thing this year. Hope they're wrong as at least it brings a bit of beef with it.
  • Options
    Maura would of lost a lot of fans last night 

“ if she’s in here she will just ruin it for me and and Curtis by being upset “ 

Never really been a huge fan, obviously miles better than both Anna and Amber. Occasionally I warm to her then I don't, also I think she is playing a game and Curtis is so probably suit each other, although they don't actually other than that :)

I watch it for the drama though and the beef. I personally couldn't give a hoot who wins. Just struggling to see where the drama will come from now. The only place I can see it coming from is Amber trying her luck with Michael again.

Singletons I imagine will now just crack on with other singletons. (Apart from amber)

The rest of them just carry on going about doing couply things.

Someone told me they aren't doing the lie detector thing this year. Hope they're wrong as at least it brings a bit of beef with it.
    There will always be drama even if they have to script something :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not sure about Anton & Belle - obviously the editing plays a huge part but when they said 'new people going in' Anton gets his breath spray out!
  • Options
    Marvin trying to chat up Amber made me feel a lot better about myself and my pathetic attempts to chat up women in my younger years.
  • Options
    not sure about Anton & Belle - obviously the editing plays a huge part but when they said 'new people going in' Anton gets his breath spray out!
    He likes her as he was glad to finally get some attention.

Wasn't convinced she was that into him, but she was on her knees shaving his arse after just a few days so who knows, they could be a couple that surprise everyone.
  • Options
    Just watched last nights episode. Full on confirmation the show is completely fixed.

The supermarket girl who caused the row, is also a bartender in the club.
    Curtis and Maura's partners safe from eviction because they're 'new' when the guy was already up for eviction a few days earlier when Maura saved him. Clearly they just want Maura and Curtis kept in.
    Then now forcing the islanders to choose between Michael and Joanna in the hope they'll save him and then the producers can fix him getting back with Amber.
  • Options
    Just watched last nights episode. Full on confirmation the show is completely fixed.

The supermarket girl who caused the row, is also a bartender in the club.
    Curtis and Maura's partners safe from eviction because they're 'new' when the guy was already up for eviction a few days earlier when Maura saved him. Clearly they just want Maura and Curtis kept in.
    Then now forcing the islanders to choose between Michael and Joanna in the hope they'll save him and then the producers can fix him getting back with Amber.
    I know.....Isn’t it brilliant....... ! 
  • Options
    Getting very boring now.  Shame.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Getting very boring now.  Shame.

Not quite boring, but a bit annoying genuine couples keep getting voted out or split up....

Not sure why Michael hasn't left, he is obviously after the fame/ holiday

More randoms in there, Curtis - Moira looks so false its ridiculous

Anton - Belle thing was a bit overblown both sides , then other couples commenting about how they make up the next day which seems to happen all the time so not sure why they are bothered, would like them 2 to win still.

• Options
    It's poo. Proper poo. But I can't help but feel like I have to watch until the end now even though I'm not paying much attention to it.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Gave up on it. Cheers for the updates.