Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    well that was a surprise, id say molly is gutted. 

maura just looks like a brass at every opportunity and eventually began to get on my nerves. 

saw a great bet last night any of the the love island 2019 contestants to appear on dancing on ice 2020 2/1 max bet £187.50 but surely that is nailed on!.

surely with the next one it being based in south Africa they aren't going to be able to just ship singletons out there. 
  • Options

And the winning couple is:

Amber (no problem with that) and Greg (who's been in the villa 10 minutes) and, therefore we have a relationship that's lasted 10 minutes.

Load of shite, whether you like Tommy and Molly or not, they deserved to win.

The viewing public are arses.

• Options
    its not about lasting relationships as previous series have proved its a popularity contest in which the most likeable couple won, the year jess and max won they were purely mates and didnt say otherwise. 
  • Options
    well that was a surprise, id say molly is gutted. 

maura just looks like a brass at every opportunity and eventually began to get on my nerves. 

saw a great bet last night any of the the love island 2019 contestants to appear on dancing on ice 2020 2/1 max bet £187.50 but surely that is nailed on!.

surely with the next one it being based in south Africa they aren't going to be able to just ship singletons out there. 
    Unlikely to be that gutted. She made the final, she'll do very well from the show, her relationship with Tommy will last a lot longer than Amber and Greg's and she'll be over the moon when she sees how many instagram followers she's now got (2.4m). That's even more than the likes of Chris and Kem.
  • Options

All a bit of an anti-climax, personally thought Anton & Belle should have at least been top 2. How they were behind 2 couples who are barely together for a week, enjoyed the series overall though it was good.

Fave people : Ovie + Chris, Most the women were a bit extra or had shit personalities, India was the best female all round looks / personality.

Molly + Tommy - They are a cute couple, seem to get on really well. I don't think their is any agenda and they will both do well out of this, should have won really! chances of staying together 7/10

Amber + Greg - Amber was one of those people who early doors I didn't really like her, she is a stunner. Grew on me towards the end once she was settled, Greg seems pretty genuine. Good couple but don't really deserve to win when they have been together what 11 days? Chances of staying together 5/10

Ovie + India- Individually I should really have wanted them to win, although I do feel their couple up was a bit convenient at the end. However they hide it well if it is and get on well and both laid back so you never know. 5/10

Curtis + Moira- Always came across very fake, I don't think they are very compatible at all. Not sure Maura fanny flutters were either, I think it was a bit overused so probably just her way of making it looks like she is really into him, she practically went for everyone else at some point. Chances of staying together 2/10

Anton + Belle- I like them both, as a couple and on their own. Grew a lot closer towards the end after they had a couple of arguments and look stronger for it. I think they suit each other well, problem is distance how they will get over that, I hope its genuine. Chances of staying together 7/10

All of the above probably couldn't be further, not often people stay together after they are in the limelight and out of the villa, we will see.

• Options
    Greg and Ovie both spend quite a lot of time abroad with there chosen careers so that will limit how likely relationships are to work and also will limit the nightclub appearances.
  • Options
    Ovie's the real winner, got the hottest girl, increased his profile in his sport and became the cult character of the series.
  • Options
    So, Curtis is bisexual then.
    https://amp.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2019/aug/06/love-islands-curtis-is-proof-that-in-2019-its-still-hard-for-men-to-come-out-as-bisexual

Well tickle my balls and call me Derek!

So has anyone watched Temptation Island yet?
    Think Love Island on steroids meets Ex On The Beach!
  • Options

Could potentially get roasted for this but it's a guilty pleasure of mine, gonna bite the bullet and get it started.

Anybody watch last night?

That guy who gave up his job as a professional footballer to get a job as a policeman.... yeah right lol

Rochelle Humes sister is an absolute sort I must say.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missus had it on, walked in, saw two blonde bimbo slaaaaaags walk in hand in hand with the same plastic surgery, tutted and walked back out again
  • Options
    A colleague is good mates with one of them though, bloke called Connor, apparently had his teeth done just for the show
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    A colleague is good mates with one of them though, bloke called Connor, apparently had his teeth done just for the show
    Seems to have given him a bit of a lisp. One thing I've noted with these people that get teeth done, gives them a slight speech impediment/problem.
  • Options
    Had the misfortune of seeing 20 minutes of it, the blonde bloke is a walking advert for forced land redistribution. 
  • Options
    it just isnt the same without Flack to perv at!
  • Options
    Admitting to the guilty pleasure brigade here. 

• Options
    Watched a little bit when the NFL adverts were on. Painful is an understatement. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzle said:
    Admitting to the guilty pleasure brigade here. 

Shamefully admit to being in that bracket as well.  :#
  • Options
    Not watching this series but got shown a couple of pictures of Shaugna. She's got thighs for daysssssssssssss.
  • Options
    Its being reported that Ollie has left the villa after only 3 days.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I am sorry, but that's a tad racist... I am all one for a laugh but that's rubbish
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Its being reported that Ollie has left the villa after only 3 days.

He was getting a lot of grief on twitter/ social media as photos of him hunting... I imagine it probably is linked to that.

Too early to judge them at present, at first the twins looked alright until they opened their mouth. Half of the names I cant really remember yet so I wont give my verdicts just yet. I do like the one who had Callum stolen off her just in general (looks/personality) no firm fave yet, as ever most the blokes seem helmets shock

• Options
    Not watching this series but got shown a couple of pictures of Shaugna. She's got thighs for daysssssssssssss.
    Best one in there IMO 
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I am sorry, but that's a tad racist... I am all one for a laugh but that's rubbish

Are you being serious?
  • Options
    And calves 
  • Options
    Best one in there IMO 
    By an absolute street