Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Still think this is fake, probably from both sides.
  • Options
    hes on dancing with the stars and im sure she wants to pick up that gig 
  • Options
    Probably could have left "Curtis picked me" out of that
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Getting very boring now.  Shame.

Not quite boring, but a bit annoying genuine couples keep getting voted out or split up....

Not sure why Michael hasn't left, he is obviously after the fame/ holiday

More randoms in there, Curtis - Moira looks so false its ridiculous

Anton - Belle thing was a bit overblown both sides , then other couples commenting about how they make up the next day which seems to happen all the time so not sure why they are bothered, would like them 2 to win still.

I also thought that at first but all the islanders who've left recently have said it's genuine.
  • Options
    Can’t believe it’s still on. This years has died a death, not getting anywhere near the amount of coverage.
  • Options

Ovie is class, wasn't quite sure on him before, but really good energy and funny guy. Also Chris is quite funny too, shame they are after the same girl.

Still watching, but again probably more in the background now. Massive U-turn from Michael which always was likely to happen, set up? or are we just thinking this with everything now, I don't actually want him to get back with Amber. The new guy only really has as shot with Amber at present and they get on well but not really the attraction, he seems a bit small for a rugby player.

• Options

Ovie is class, wasn't quite sure on him before, but really good energy and funny guy. Also Chris is quite funny too, shame they are after the same girl.

Still watching, but again probably more in the background now. Massive U-turn from Michael which always was likely to happen, set up? or are we just thinking this with everything now, I don't actually want him to get back with Amber. The new guy only really has as shot with Amber at present and they get on well but not really the attraction, he seems a bit small for a rugby player.

If Amber takes the new guy and there is a recoupling with the girls picking, he gets dumped from the villa... The bloke aint stupid
  • Options
    they have had to sanitise it so much who remembers emma the girl that rode the fella like a cowgirl in full view of everyone in the villa
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

If Amber takes the new guy and there is a recoupling with the girls picking, he gets dumped from the villa... The bloke aint stupid
    He won't be dumped yet as there are 8 girls and 8 boys.

However if Amber doesn't pick him, then Michael and whichever girl picks him will definitely be voted off next. I think there's only 2 weeks left so there will surely be a 'double dumping' soon.

On another note, how the fuck has Maura not said anything to Curtis about him wearing socks in bed? 
  • Options
    1 week to go 

the runners and riders - cant see anyone new going in 

tommy and molly - they think they have it won - would be quite funny for them not to get it 

maura and curtis - completely fake all the guff about her liking him she wanted to have a go on tommy followed by the northern tom who managed to fuck it up by basically calling her a goer in front of the whole villa - v scripted lovey dovey last night and think its a false coupling to try and get the win. 

jordan and anna - hes alright shes a complete bully and knob who should of been binned weeks ago - the exclusive thing cracked me up as v desperate

anton and belle - meh my old mans tammer hassan is about it 

amber and greg - think these have a chance as she seems quite liked but he does seem v boring 

ovie and india - hope these 2 win he seems like a nice fella and shes pretty tidy. 

chris and harley - think hes quite funny and a bit different to the usual types you get in there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has definitely gone on too long. The missus is still into it but I can barely concentrate on it now. 
  • Options
    Only a week to go!!!
  • Options
    1 week to go 

the runners and riders - cant see anyone new going in 

tommy and molly - they think they have it won - would be quite funny for them not to get it 

maura and curtis - completely fake all the guff about her liking him she wanted to have a go on tommy followed by the northern tom who managed to fuck it up by basically calling her a goer in front of the whole villa - v scripted lovey dovey last night and think its a false coupling to try and get the win. 

jordan and anna - hes alright shes a complete bully and knob who should of been binned weeks ago - the exclusive thing cracked me up as v desperate

anton and belle - meh my old mans tammer hassan is about it 

amber and greg - think these have a chance as she seems quite liked but he does seem v boring 

ovie and india - hope these 2 win he seems like a nice fella and shes pretty tidy. 

chris and harley - think hes quite funny and a bit different to the usual types you get in there. 
    Chris says and does all the same stuff as Chris of Chris and Olivia fame, maybe just a bit more of a Kem and Chris blend in one man... 
  • Options
    Tommy and Molly aren't gonna win IMO
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Has definitely gone on too long. The missus is still into it but I can barely concentrate on it now. 
    Mine loses the plot when 3 millennium into the series I still dont know anyones name. 
  • Options
    Having never watched this i happened to see a few of the 'losers' on gmtv this morning. Jesus Christ,if thats what the yoot of today aspire to then God help us all. The discussion they briefly showed about where Rome was and that they decided that Barcelona is in Rome and one of them didnt know Ireland was an island. Unbelievably sad🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Having never watched this i happened to see a few of the 'losers' on gmtv this morning. Jesus Christ,if thats what the yoot of today aspire to then God help us all. The discussion they briefly showed about where Rome was and that they decided that Barcelona is in Rome and one of them didnt know Ireland was an island. Unbelievably sad🤦‍♂️

Thanks for your input.... People who watch this probably aren't off the similar IQ, just something easy to watch if you don't take it too seriously.

Chris and Ovie have probably been the best value (not as a couple haha) the last week, I really enjoy the unseen bits on a Saturday this year, previously they just did a recap but you get to see so much more and a lot of the funny stuff without the staged drama. Saturdays one particularly had me laughing a bit

• Options
    last night maura more pissed about the manly comment than people calling it fake - proved it all really. 

that india is defo best in there now by my reckoning a cracking pair 

ovie last night did make me chuckle hes an undrafted college player twice over who plays basketball in spain hardly the next michael jordan
  • Options
    I have to agree @johnnybev1987 the unseen bits show has made me laugh a whole lot more than the normal shoe.

Looks like Jordan could well be dumping Pete Burns now he's had his head turned by India.  Stand clear for the fireworks lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    I have to agree @johnnybev1987 the unseen bits show has made me laugh a whole lot more than the normal shoe.

Looks like Jordan could well be dumping Pete Burns now he's had his head turned by India.  Stand clear for the fireworks lol.
    Can’t wait to see Anna’s reaction when she finds out. 
  • Options
    saw the 1st look bit of tonights - looks quite entertaining
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Literally don't think we've ever seen Jordan and India speak to each other, now suddenly 2 days after he asked Anna to be his girlfriend..........he likes India. 
  • Options
    Can’t stand Jordan, comes across as a right bell.
  • Options
    Well i think it's fair to say Jordan didn't play that one too well.

Went behind Ovie's back, got friend zoned by India then Anna and all the girls went mental at him.
  • Options
    It was the arrogance of the fella as in he can get any girl he wants. 
  • Options
    It was the arrogance of the fella as in he can get any girl he wants. 
    It basically came across like he was never really that into Anna and when they were voted in the bottom 3 again, he knew their time was up and thought 'fuck it'.

Everyone forgets that on the first night in Casa Amor week he shared a bed with Jourdan, but she then got with Danny instead. He wouldn't have looked twice at Anna if Jourdan was interested. He only went back there as a pride thing as he was left single when Anna came back with Ovie.
  • Options
    just thinking the final week doubt there will be another recoupling now, i think he must know that the public think anna is a cnut which he is very accurate.
  • Options
    Didnt Jordan ask Anna to be his Girlfriend only a few days ago?
  • Options
    yep think that was an attempt at making the final he then realised that the public hate her