Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Ha, Tom absolutely nailed on to get jiggy with Maura and he looks like he's fucked up big time.
    When Maura got the text to say she was heading to the hideaway, he looked absolutely petrified so do wonder if he said what we did deliberately to avoid it.
  • Options
    tonight's looks decent however this series it is so more scripted than others, the bursting out laughing is cringy as anything and for those doubting whether it is scripted - a scripwriter is credited at the end of every episode. 
    A lot of factual programming has “script” writers, people who, along with the editor, build the structure of the episode. 
  • Options
    but love island is scripted as in the producers tell them what to do and set up certain scenarios. 
  • Options
    but love island is scripted as in the producers tell them what to do and set up certain scenarios. 
    How do you know this?   I'm interested.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    How do you know this?   I'm interested.
    “As we have said since series one, Love Island is a combination of reality and produced elements. Any produced elements are designed to allow viewers to understand what the Islanders are feeling and to help move narrative threads on.”

from itv 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    tonight's looks decent however this series it is so more scripted than others, the bursting out laughing is cringy as anything and for those doubting whether it is scripted - a scripwriter is credited at the end of every episode. 
    Someone has to write the narrators scripts. 

A lot of the drama is scripted (so I have heard from a set constructor that bonked Flack)
  • Options
    Yep, I’m sure it is, but thought I’d say so, next time you see a documentary and see “script writer” and claim some kind of weird conspiracy. It’s quite normal. 
  • Options
    Yep, I’m sure it is, but thought I’d say so, next time you see a documentary and see “script writer” and claim some kind of weird conspiracy. It’s quite normal. 
    but this isn't a documentary? 

its a scripted entertainment show 

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Ha, Tom absolutely nailed on to get jiggy with Maura and he looks like he's fucked up big time.
    When Maura got the text to say she was heading to the hideaway, he looked absolutely petrified so do wonder if he said what we did deliberately to avoid it.
    No chance he did that deliberately.

He engaged his gob before his brain, and cock for that matter, and ended up having a lonely crywank instead of being eaten alive by the preying Mantis that is Maura

It was very funny though
    What on earth was he doing?

He could've at least tried to style it out and pretend he said something else, not just completely confirming what she thought he'd said.

Bloke ruined the chance of at least a hand job minimum off Maura!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Picked up the last couple of days whether scripted or not , was good tv :)

Not sure why Lucie is still in there, but I am glad Yowande has gone she was doing my head in. I actually think Danny handled it the best he could, then she acts like a dick. She clearly missed the boat and didn't give him enough attention until Arabella came in and was interested so his eyes were easily turned, your own fault.

• Options
    Guess Joe wont be happy... Bet he was fully expecting Lucie to leave at the next recoupling yet will now know that he wont be getting any fun outside of the villa with her if some Surfer type bloke shows up

God though did I get bored with that argument at the start of the show last night - For 10mins it felt as though the dialogue was: "I want to talk to you", "No", "I want to talk to you", "No"

Really hope its not scripted because if it is then someone was bloody stealing a living for last night!!

Also pissed me off the way she turned him into her errand boy the next day - He should have grown a pair after apologising, bet had the roles been reversed then Ofcom would have gone mental with complaints of slavery etc.
  • Options
    Looks like it all kicks off in tonights episode with Yowande's friends gunning for Danny and Arabella to make their life as uncomfortable as possible.
  • Options
    the other villa is on the way in the next few days too, that'll proper shake it up
  • Options
    Guess Joe wont be happy... Bet he was fully expecting Lucie to leave at the next recoupling yet will now know that he wont be getting any fun outside of the villa with her if some Surfer type bloke shows up

God though did I get bored with that argument at the start of the show last night - For 10mins it felt as though the dialogue was: "I want to talk to you", "No", "I want to talk to you", "No"

Really hope its not scripted because if it is then someone was bloody stealing a living for last night!!

Also pissed me off the way she turned him into her errand boy the next day - He should have grown a pair after apologising, bet had the roles been reversed then Ofcom would have gone mental with complaints of slavery etc.

I actually thought it was quite funny getting him to go get the brush and grovel a little, playful but also a way for him to put some effort back in. Small price to pay as he is already back in the mix, shame he was so stupid to mess it up before the hideaway. What a silly man, he would have definitely got some and joined the 'do bits society'

I actually enjoyed most of it, including him trying to talk to her on a few occasions made it seem a lot worse and he was in the bigger dog house.

• Options
    Maura seems to have forgiven him very quickly. Probably still end up the first to shag. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Maura seems to have forgiven him very quickly. Probably still end up the first to shag. 
    Yeah she didnt want to risk being the one left on her own as she'd have left the villa last night
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Tommy smashed Mollie Mae
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Talal said:
    Tommy smashed Mollie Mae
    Oh did he, must've missed it.
  • Options
    Anyone else think that Yewande was a sandwich short of a picnic? Proper horrible at times as well.

Could definitely understand why Danny binned her off. 

The rows are only going to start because that little group has been broken up i.e Amber, Yewande and that girl that no one knows the name of lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    When does this crap finish?
  • Options
    10pm I think.
  • Options
    10pm I think.
    Sadly it returns the next day. 
  • Options
    last night mauras point was good - but if they wanted to make a stand the rest of the birds should of had a go at there partners about talking about women in that way. 

then he made a coffee and got her a hairbrush and he was forgiven for basically calling her a slag on national television. 
  • Options

I don't understand what peoples issue is, if you do not watch it or don't like it simply why bother. Open a thread which again you don't like/ don't watch so again why?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Looks like it all kicks off in tonights episode with Yowande's friends gunning for Danny and Arabella to make their life as uncomfortable as possible.
    "Friends"
    They're like a pack of animals... Just look at how they ganged up on Tom.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    and that girl that no one knows the name of lol
    The one with lips the size of a life raft you mean?
    Amy - A friend of a friend... She's a proper clingy one... If you can't tell already.

Curtis falling for the same act many have before him.