Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Lucie is a weapon, one of them looks like Pete Burns
  • Options
    Really can't be bothered with it this year.
    I give it less than a week before you're watching.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Yewande is straight up gorgeous. And clever. And has a Irish accent.

But I'm still tentative about watching. I might have to though just for the memes. Fiat 500 and Strongbow Dark Fruits Twitter really come into their own when Love Island is on.
    The memes that get churned out are better than the show.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

But I'm still tentative about watching. I might have to though just for the memes. Fiat 500 and Strongbow Dark Fruits Twitter really come into their own when Love Island is on.
    Not my cup of tea, but we are all different I suppose. 'not my type on paper' just down to preference though.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Not my cup of tea, but we are all different I suppose. 'not my type on paper' just down to preference though.
    Yewande is rank and the other aren't much better.
    rank? behave!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

That is very offensive , yes we are all judgemental but to outright call someone rank/something not nice, that's just shows you the downfall of todays society.

Also a minor peeve of mine is people who constantly bash it on FB/ Media, yet they don't have to watch it. Its trash tv, regardless there is an audience (which includes myself). I get why people don't like it but also its like me slating the news just because I find it boring and negative, or another show I don't watch. This whole stigma off if you watch xxx you must be braindead etc. not sure why people get so offended by others enjoying a different show.

I did put something similar on my FB, generally wont really post about it as its just a TV programme after all and not something I live and breathe lol

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Wonder what you look like!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    the people that go on these shows are based on looks, if you put yourself out there to be judged don't be surprised when people do judge your looks!.

most normal people don't want to walk around in bikinis/swim shorts all the time unless they think they are gods gift.

its like a bird putting her lils on page 3 then someone calling her a bit of a slapper you have to expect it if you are getting it out.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:

Wonder what you look like!
    More rank than Yewande, but then I didn't enter for Love Island.
    Ok rank is too harsh. Let's say I'd see lots more attractive people walking down Bromley High Street.
  • Options
    if you put a bloke in there who enjoys a kebab and a few pints and didn't have a six pack, twitter would be full of "insert name" ever heard of the gym get that off my screen etc.
  • Options
    I reckon most of the posters on here are far better looking than the Love Island contestants - they just don't need to be on the show. 
  • Options
    if you put a bloke in there who enjoys a kebab and a few pints and didn't have a six pack, twitter would be full of "insert name" ever heard of the gym get that off my screen etc.

I would love to see it but wont ever happen. I am big enough and ugly enough to volunteer on all fronts for someone normal, this would probably make it more realistic and better viewing.

Although obviously it cant harm them having a set criteria, muscles a key factor.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    You realise this guy won last year right? 
    Image result for Jack Love Island
  • Options
    I reckon most of the posters on here are far better looking than the Love Island contestants - they just don't need to be on the show. 
    Guilty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    yes i do and having seen him a few times, hes not as porky as that.
  • Options
    No they wouldn't. They'd say congratulations on becoming world heavyweight boxing champion 
  • Options
    Have googled Yewande and can confirm she is butters. Could eat a Twix sideways.

Each to their own though.
    She said you were pretty hot!
  • Options
    Just had a read up on Yewande and an article says she was wearing a wig. Perhaps her own hair might help (if true). 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    yes i do and having seen him a few times, hes not as porky as that.
    But at the time he was as "porky" as that.
  • Options

Butters?  WTf does that even mean? You young 'uns talk another language lol

What is she eating the twix with? Her mouth?  or another part of her anatomy?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PaddyP17 said:

rank? behave!
    I've done my bit for the make a wish foundation and still wouldn't 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Butters?  WTf does that even mean? You young 'uns talk another language lol

What is she eating the twix with? Her mouth?  or another part of her anatomy?
    I didn't think people said butters anymore. Remember it being popular in the 90's, early noughties. 
  • Options
    I’m trying to bring back butters, a timeless phrase in my eyes. 

And shes got a ridiculously wide mouth, hence she can eat a twix sideways