Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Open 2017

Comments

• Options
    what a grade a pillock

• Options

what a grade a pillock

Looks like he is on a night out :)
  • Options
    Apparently he was doing as a nod to the origins of The Open where gentlemen wore suit, shirt and tie.
  • Options
    scruffy urchin...........has no-one told him to do his top button up & have the tie tighter !!

In my secondary school days we were constantly stopped in the corridors or in class if our top button was undone. Obviously he never went to a Grammar school.
  • Options
    As for Alfie...........no idea where he's got to. Nowhere on the leaderboard so assuming he had a nitemare back nine - unlike Rory who's having a nitemare front nine, 4 over after 5.

Leaderboard being dominated by the Americans, :neutral:
  • Options
    Sad to see Rory struggling like this, but not that surprising given his recent form Speith and Casey doing OK for me so far.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Alfie finished on +1.

Very respectable.
  • Options
    Rory +5 shocking form
  • Options
    Well done Rory to get back to +1 was good. In fact he missed 3 good chances on the 2nd 9 to have been even better
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Glad he pulled that rd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rory 1st tee hits a 372 yard drive with a 3 wood!!
  • Options
    Rory now -2 today, -1 for the Championship. Mickleson took a triple bogey on the 3rd & now +5. Swartchel (sp) got to -5 but then double bogeyed the 5th & back to -3
  • Options
    Rory on the charge today up to -2 under, come on Rory!
  • Options
    They are in the process of dismantling a hefty sign post. Exactly what is deemed an immovable object?
  • Options

They are in the process of dismantling a hefty sign post. Exactly what is deemed an immovable object?

Tiger Woods got a load of fans to move a boulder during an event in the desert about 15 years ago.........
  • Options
    bad open for rahm did have high hopes.
  • Options

Alfie finished on +1.

Very respectable.

Struggling today though.

Currently +6 after 7 holes.
  • Options
    What is Poulter thinking, black strides and grey top. He needs to meet me in matalan with a twenty pound note in his pocket, I'll show him how to dress on the golf course! ;)
  • Options

bad open for rahm did have high hopes.

At +3 after 2 rounds he's by no means out of it. I fancy less than 10 players will be under par at the end of the day with Kuchar the likely leader at -4. a lot can happen in 2 days.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Plant needs to find a shot from somewhere to make the cut I reckon.

They normally take about 70 through and 66 are +5 or better at the moment compared to Alfie's present score of + 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood was fancied but he's languishing on +6
  • Options
    Go on poults
  • Options
    Speith's either the luckiest player going or a magician. Now leading on -6 after 12 & should have dropped at least 2 strokes around the turn - chipped in for a par when at least a 5 looked likely & then holed a long put for another par after being bunkered off the tee.
  • Options
    Go on Alfie !!!
  • Options

Speith's either the luckiest player going or a magician. Now leading on -6 after 12 & should have dropped at least 2 strokes around the turn - chipped in for a par when at least a 5 looked likely & then holed a long put for another par after being bunkered off the tee.

-7 now I think it's more ability than luck
  • Options
    Woo hoo! Go on Alfie!
  • Options
    Sky bet doing a price boost on McIlroy being 3rd round leader 20/1. He's 5 shots behind