Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sage said:

Had 3-1 Charlton with Holmes at anytime for 22/1. Some serious mixed emotions when the fourth went in today!

Cash out at 3-1
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Sage said:

Had 3-1 Charlton with Holmes at anytime for 22/1. Some serious mixed emotions when the fourth went in today!

Cash out at 3-1
    Didn't offer me it, makes it even more annoying
  • Options
    Backed over 4.5 goals
  • Options
    Had Welling 3-1
    90th minute 3-2
    Couldn't pick my nose at the moment
  • Options
    I had a shocker
  • Options
    It was looking so good, 5 team accy, Charlton tick. Man U Tick, MK Dons Tick, Luton Tick........ Bristol City........ boo, bl00dy Millwall.
  • Options
    Bet365 inplay offer today for me Spurs v Chelsea, BTTS first half please!
  • Options
    I know it's early in the season and you never know what you're going to get in cup games but Ipswich (played 4, won 4) vs Palace (played 2, lost 2) tomorrow and Ipswich are currently 10/1
    Will be waiting for team news in anticipation, interesting to see what sort of teams they play.
  • Options
    The team news normally comes out exactly one hour before kick off, so check both Palace and Ipswich's page at 18.45 on Twitter, as soon as they announce the teams get your bet on if you still want to do it that is, leave it much longer after the teams are announced and the bookies will be cutting Ipswich's odds if Palace have a weakened team.
  • Options
    Plan to do exactly that @Nicholas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mick Macarthy has already come out and said he will be playing kids, 11 changes
  • Options
    Regan Charles Cook overpriced again for tonight if he plays.
    66/1 first goal, 22/1 anytime scorer. Sky bet.
  • Options
    bet365 in play offer, back for Liverpool v Arsenal
  • Options

They've offered me the full £25 again. They're clearly very appreciative of my custom!

Actually did well on Spurs Chelsea last week. Had Chelsea to win btts at 6/1 and then backed Chelsea in-play at 13-5.

Certainly expecting goals in Liverpool vs Arsenal. Might back Arsenal win btts at 9/2, think they might spring a surprise.
  • Options
    Only a fiver for me again.
  • Options
    I'm £25, but then I honestly don't think iv ever won on the free bet !
  • Options
    £10 for me
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Trying something different today:

Norwich
    Exeter
    Doncaster
    Coventry

All to win on "Draw no bet" - just over 7/1

Also, treble on Cardiff and Swindon to win, and Northampton/Peterborough over 2.5 goals Btts. 5-1
  • Options
    To score 2 or more;
    West Ham
    Middlesbrough
    Blackburn
    Watford
    Cardiff
    Birmingham
    90/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swindon, Wigan £25 double
    Cardiff, St Albans £25 double an £15 all four.

Boro
    Blackpool
    Blackburn. £12 treble.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    West Ham
    Norwich
    Derby

22/1
  • Options

Swindon, Wigan £25 double
    Cardiff, St Albans £25 double an £15 all four.

Boro
    Blackpool
    Blackburn. £12 treble.

That is a lot to put on!
  • Options
    Comically bad predictions this afternoon, 1 out of 7 going my way. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Look at my 3 they all got absolutely battered lol
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Look at my 3 they all got absolutely battered lol

Thank God bet 365 are giving you the in play bonus
  • Options
    Sheffield weds let me down.
  • Options
    Amazing to see Huddersfield at the top of the table without conceding a goal yet in the PL. Won't last but given they were the near-unanimous choice to go down, still a surprise.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Certainly expecting goals in Liverpool vs Arsenal. Might back Arsenal win btts at 9/2, think they might spring a surprise.
    Another astute prediction....
  • Options

Amazing to see Huddersfield at the top of the table without conceding a goal yet in the PL. Won't last but given they were the near-unanimous choice to go down, still a surprise.

well 2nd, soon to be third. Not a huge surprise, it's not been the toughest start and it's still only 3 games.