Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POSITIVITY 100% SUPPORT

Comments

• Sometimes you have to take one step backwards in order to rid of surplus to build positivity to enable Two Steps Forward..

• cafc_will said:

Sometimes you have to take one step backwards in order to rid of surplus to build positivity to enable Two Steps Forward..

Would not have had to do that if RD had not bought in so many dud players to start with
  • cafc_will said:

Sometimes you have to take one step backwards in order to rid of surplus to build positivity to enable Two Steps Forward..

cafc_will said:

Do you honestly feel 100% positive?
  • cafc_will said:

Very profound.

• What does 100% positivity mean in practice?
    Please explain to me what you think the consequences would be, because at the moment this sounds like the footballing equivalent of 'getting behind Brexit'.
  • 100% support for the team. 100% anti the regime. Simple really.

I'll say it again.
  • yes we have won 3 and lost one, KM and RD are still here.. They have backed the manager - yes we dropped down and have gone backwards but since KR has come in he has taken full reins of the Club..
    100% Positivity because I support Charlton and in doing so I'm attending and cheering on the team to hopeful a win and come the end of the season promotion..
    Yes back to the championship where we were but like I said previously sometimes you need to take a step back to get everything right to move Two steps forward..

I know mistakes have been made but with the team assembled don't forget Marshall and reeves to return the board have done well to bring in players KR wanted and who are up for the challenge..

If you can forget the past, concerntrate on supporting the Team and put RD and KM out the Picture 100% Support

• Sponsored links:

• Agree they new best - but from end of season through summer so far KR has been given what he wants.. No weird voices from RD or KM suggests maybe they have learnt from their mistakes..

Surely no one is foolish enough to flutter thousands away without realising

But the team assembled and KR deserve 100% Support
  • Keep it going Will, your positvity is infectious.
  • Not that I support everything they have done and said but the new pitch, seats, training ground, supporting community trust

Some positives
  • Slow down a bit Will, or you're going to be knackered by the next home game.
  • Hopefully a few more will turn up to support the team and the valley will be rocking
  • Will do 93% negativity
  • Hope the 7% is attending and supporting the team
  • 100% support for the team and manager as has always been the case. 0% support for the regime.
  • Let's hope the valley attendances start to rise then and we can create a winning atmosphere
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc_will said:

Let's hope the valley attendances start to rise then and we can create a winning atmosphere

Unless there is some creative arthmatic, then attendances will stay around the same figure, regardless what the team do on the pitch.
  • I feel that the recent improvements have happened because:
    a) KR actually seems to know what he's doing.
    b) because RD has given up experimenting, and is preparing the club for sale.
    So I'm positive.
  • I can let you all know that RD has recently been asked by a Charlton fan (in the past 2 weeks) ...
    'do you know the reason why we appear to be playing better football this season'
    His response was 'no, I don't know'

So, clearly its not an obvious turn-about or decision made by him or KM else they would be milking it.
  • I can let you all know that RD has recently been asked by a Charlton fan (in the past 2 weeks) ...
    'do you know the reason why we appear to be playing better football this season'
    His response was 'no, I don't know'

So, clearly its not an obvious turn-about or decision made by him or KM else they would be milking it.

Or maybe he didn't want to say, ' Yes, it's because Katrien and I realised we are clueless and haven't interfered as much as we used to.'
  • cafc_will said:

yes we have won 3 and lost one, KM and RD are still here.. They have backed the manager - yes we dropped down and have gone backwards but since KR has come in he has taken full reins of the Club..
    100% Positivity because I support Charlton and in doing so I'm attending and cheering on the team to hopeful a win and come the end of the season promotion..
    Yes back to the championship where we were but like I said previously sometimes you need to take a step back to get everything right to move Two steps forward..

I know mistakes have been made but with the team assembled don't forget Marshall and reeves to return the board have done well to bring in players KR wanted and who are up for the challenge..

If you can forget the past, concerntrate on supporting the Team and put RD and KM out the Picture 100% Support

After the Norwich home friendly he said he had been told he couldn't sign a right back.

• Tongue in cheek..

Positivity
  • 100% Positivity In Relation To The Checkatrade Cup Thing

Make it a banner please, admin.
  • edited August 2017
    Hard to believe, but if you count the last 5 matches of last season, our preseason friendlies, the 17/18 season and cup play...

in our last 20 matches we are...

15 wins
    1 draw
    4 losses

46 points out of 60

9 clean sheets in 20 matches
    scored 47
    allowed 18

kinda crazy!
  • I'm just worn down by this guy, I don't trust him, obviously, at any point, he will completely disrupt the club again and so the only way I can breathe easy and actually begin enjoying Charlton in the way I have done for 30 plus years is for him to leave.

We have all been here before, we've seen utter drivel served up and that has never been the problem, most of us are battle hardened supporters who have seen mainly lows.

It is the nature of this shit dancer I can't handle.

#totallylookingatfixturesbecasueitstoohardnottoo