Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does Novak want to leave ?

I can't find anything on this, but someone has said that he's heard that it's the feature article on back page of todays paper.
Allegedly it says that the SLP have heard rumblings that he wishes to leave and a meeting with KR, Novak and agent was due to take place yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    Times like these I long for the return of Reza, Polish Pete and Marcus Tudgay :-(
  • Options
    Well they keep saying that if a player wants to leave they can leave!
  • Options
    I doubt he's the only one either.
  • Options
    Anyone fancy a game up top on Saturday,bring your boots.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    hopefully .. he does .. I just cannot see him ever fitting in at CAFC .. pity, but there it is
  • Options
    He may well want to leave - but who the F@ck would want him?
  • Options
    So we have 2 senior strikers. 1 allegedly wants to leave and the other is rumoured to have turned down a contract extension, although thisbis denied by de cloob.

Great.
  • Options
    But we do need to have some strikers FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But we do need to have some strikers FFS!

Perhaps he thinks we're Spain and can play 4-6-0?
  • Options
    no offence but hes hardly harry kane is he, i personally would have had watt or ajose over him,
  • Options
    I agree, but both are gone though!
  • Options
    of course keeping a proven goalscorer ajose ( although i didnt rate him ) and or a ( on his day one of the best in the league ) would be better than a lump up front who really isn't that great, actually nearly started to feel sorry for karl, im sure lee isnt the only one who wants to leave it must be a miserable place to ply your trade.
  • Options
    I've heard that he is off, or at least that he wants out. I think that if he goes, we will definitely bring in two strikers, well we desperately need to...

He's also on big wages for League One and by letting him go, we could bring in someone like Grigg and another striker, even if the other is on loan.
  • Options
    Sage said:

I've heard that he is off, or at least that he wants out. I think that if he goes, we will definitely bring in two strikers, well we desperately need to...

He's also on big wages for League One and by letting him go, we could bring in someone like Grigg and another striker, even if the other is on loan.

We'd have to find someone who is willing to pay all his wages in that case - which is of course near on impossible
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Sage said:

We'd have to find someone who is willing to pay all his wages in that case - which is of course near on impossible
    or sweeten the deal once again
  • Options
    that red card would look v convenient haha
  • Options
    If he goes you just know he'll perform well at his new club. Always seems to happen with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's punching above his weight at Charlton - who else will have him ?
  • Options
  • Options

hopefully .. he does .. I just cannot see him ever fitting in a CAFC shirt .. pity, but there it is

• Options
    edited August 2017
    If he wants out cos he thinks he's got some sort of right to play all the time he can fuck right off.
    If he and his agent are already trying to tickle up his contract he can fuck right off, he's hardly set anything alight so far has he? (bar a few farts - allegedly)
    50:50 there's nothing in this bar a newspaper needing a back page.
    If there's nothing in it and Lee has a molecule of integrity he'll be straight on twitter scotching the story and giving SLP what for.... we'll see.
    If his heart isn't in it 100% we're better off without, just as with theTWatt, his sort are bad for the dressing room.
    Obviously the penny pinching pea-brain pensioner president won't sanction any new signings regardless of how many quitters quit and to my mind we'll be better off with KAG, Umerah, RHF anyway. Even better if some fucktard hadn't loaned off Hanlan so early.
    Novak can knuckle down, earn his corn and prove me wrong or we'll do just fine without him.