Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Anyway nothing is happening. Norwich have killed this game, and may get another one, we sound pretty work out. Decent shift though.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

But I am tired nonetheless. Mainly cos I started watching Rick and Morty at 11.30 last night.

Concentrate Jimmy, not long now
  • Options
    Ok ok
  • Options
    Cheers Jimmy much appreciated.
  • Options

79' Norwich sub | Maddison off, Wildschut on. #cafc
  • Options

seth plum said:

Josh header nearly scores just wide.
    Shame but never mind

What do you mean "never mind".........we've only had 3 attempts at goal all night with Novaks goal the only effort on target. If you are going to win games you've got to have more efforts than that - and if you do get a chance they you have to bury it.
    Strikers miss chances. That's how it goes. Josh does so much hard work and makes a lot of space for others, we can't jump down his throat every time he misses a chance.
  • Options
    They are constantly knocking it around, and going home if we look like winning it.

Tettey, to Tribal!? Who!? To Zimmerman, back to Tribal, he finds that stupid named fuck. Now Watkins, back to Stiepepemenenam. Now Watkins. Tettey on halfway. Oh they're doing this just to wind me up.
  • Options

77' Norwich sub | Hoolahan is replaced by Trybull. #cafc
  • Options
    Eventually go forward, Naismith to Murphy... chance... Pearce cuts it out but corner to them.
  • Options
    Tribal shoots after a short corner, but Phillips gets it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trybull is his name.
  • Options
    21:30 Still 3-1 here, Norwich have had a couple of efforts...
    ...game petering out for the visitors
  • Options
    They sing that our support is fucking shit, at least I think it is the Norwich fans.
  • Options
    86' Scorching effort from Magennis from a tight angle wins a corner.... #cafc
  • Options
    Keeper tips over a Josh thunderbolt.
  • Options
    21:31 Magennis great strike....brilliantly tipped over the bar
  • Options
    5 mins to go. Sarr, to Phillips, to Pearce, to JJ, to Pearce. Looks forward, couldn't reach anyone, goes home.

Mag has it on the long kick, heads into JDS, back to Mag, to JDS, this is like Wembley Doubles. MAG HITS IT HARD AS FUCK! Tipped over the bar.
  • Options
    21:31 ATTENDANCE: 12, 521
  • Options
    Corner doesn't work tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    21:32 Good banter between both sets of fans
  • Options
    Corner into the box, Pearce heads it, too hard and the chance, like my sex life, goes begging.
  • Options
    87' Pearce wins his header, but it's off target. #cafc
  • Options
    Martin has it at the back, looks for Trybal, he finds Murphy, then to Naismith, Dijk does well to stop him but they get it back. And again he tackles! Eventually wins a free kick.
  • Options
    VFR heard.

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!