Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Free kick is given away, and they rebuild once more. Tettey, finds Pinto, into Watkins, turns JJ and beats Pearce... shot, blocked, bounces to Trybal who makes it 4.

Why must you make me do this?! WHY!?
  • ross1 said:

21:31 Magennis great strike....brilliantly tipped over the bar

that's better....
  • 4-1 Tryball
  • 21:34 Charlton fans leaving now
  • Ref. What about that train?
    Blow the whistle.
  • 3 mins of injury time.
  • 3 minutes added, we're gonna win 5-4
  • 90+1 Three minutes added... #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Free kick is given away, and they rebuild once more. Tettey, finds Pinto, into Watkins, turns JJ and beats Pearce... shot, blocked, bounces to Trybal who makes it 4.

Karma, Jimmy.
  • ross1 said:

21:34 Charlton fans leaving now

Led by Airman, relieved to have saved £15 on his parking cost
  • We knock it about, still playing football. But the heartbeat is dying out. It's time to move on.

• sam3110 said:

4-1 Tryball

predicted this scoreline on the preview thread. Got the Plymouth score right too. That's 2 out of 3 this season :smile:
  • edited August 2017

I know its a reserve side and all that, but bit embarrassing now

Not really
    Disappointing for the kids involved if anything... they deserved better

Hopefully we'll ignore the stupid EFL Trophy rules and play this same squad for those games too
  • Win next Saturday and none of this matters
  • League 1 Charlton reserves beaten by Championship Norwich first team shocker
  • Certainly don't think it's embarrassing. 9 changes from saturday! Norwich are a championship side and put out a fairly strong team.
  • edited August 2017
    ross1 said:

21:34 Charlton fans leaving now

Airman's already started his car up so as to save that extra £15 parking fee :smiley: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Five 4-1 scores tonight must be a cup trend
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Free kick is given away, and they rebuild once more. Tettey, finds Pinto, into Watkins, turns JJ and beats Pearce... shot, blocked, bounces to Trybal who makes it 4.

Karma, Jimmy.
    Why!? At least let me remember what joy I went through to deserve the balance!?
  • I know its a reserve side and all that, but bit embarrassing now

Not really
    we've been battered to be honest though. Guess it was a strong Norwich side against our reserves but I would prefer we didn't concede 4.
    My friend text me saying we have knocked it round ok at times, no end product and Norwich look like they could have scored 7/8.
  • edited August 2017

Not really
    we've been battered to be honest though. Guess it was a strong Norwich side against our reserves but I would prefer we didn't concede 4.
    My friend text me saying we have knocked it round ok at times, no end product and Norwich look like they could have scored 7/8.
    Sounds like us last Saturday
  • I know its a reserve side and all that, but bit embarrassing now

Not really
    Do we need to sign a striker?
  • Full time
  • Yes we do.
  • Thanks for the updates @JiMMy 85
  • edited August 2017

Not really
    This. 100%. Karl has always said he didn't care about this cup. It has been a great chance to blood some youngsters. We've seen Dijkstee at RB and it sounds like he is very promising, and that's not his natural position. KAG has had two more senior games, same for RCC both of whom seemed to be in the wilderness last year.

And it sounds like we had a chance to level at 2-1 that went narrowly wide and then they came down the other end and scored to put it out of sight. Not fussed. Only worth taking positives from tonight. Much bigger game on Saturday up at Rotherham.
  • seth plum said:

Not really
    Do we need to sign a striker?
    desperately.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!