Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    BACK ON

They kick off! We intercept quickly with Clarke, and we go forward, no foul and they get a throw.
  • Options
    Deano saying he would love to give something back to CAFC in some capacity "100%"
  • Options

Dear me. I turned up at The Valley tonight cos I thought we'd been drawn at home. Not a soul there. :smile:

Thats unlucky if you've travelled all the way from Malaysia just for the match?
  • Options
    Norwich build down the left wing. Hool to Steip, he finds Murphy but ends up with Naismith, he looks for Maddison, and he loses to Sarr, feeds Aribo on the run.. looks for Clarke but Frank Underwood intervenes. Tettey to Stiepermann, he loses it but wins it back, Pinto and Martin exchange passes. Tettey has it, left to Frank Butcher, he finds Wes H, draws a foul? No, JJ manages to clear it.
  • Options

Deano saying he would love to give something back to CAFC in some capacity "100%"

He already has hasnt he? - He helped keep us in the Premier League for so long!!
  • Options

Dear me. I turned up at The Valley tonight cos I thought we'd been drawn at home. Not a soul there. :smile:

Like a regular match day then.
  • Options

Yep, I did and I've got a flight to China for the draw on Thursday.
  • Options
    We go long for Novak, but even though their keeper McGovern messed it up they survived.

They concede a throw, it was Frank McAvennie's fault.
  • Options
    Dillon phillips has a different kit on this half.
  • Options

Yep, I did and I've got a flight to China for the draw on Thursday.
    Make sure you wait for the mistake on the draw to be put right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20:53 I don't think this game is going to extra time somehow...
    ...more goals in this.
  • Options

He already has hasnt he? - He helped keep us in the Premier League for so long!!
    Indeed. But still wants to contribute. I'd say that's the very definition of a true servant.
  • Options

So, who listened to the draw and turned off as soon as our draw had been done then!
  • Options
    Frank has it, on the left, to Maddison, now to Murphy who comes short. Goes right to Martin. He finds Pinto, JJ chases him down, they knock it about around our area. Eventually there was a shot but easily blocked and they build from the back again.
  • Options
    Naismith to Pinto on the right, to Hoolihan, back to Pinto, on his left, crosses to Maddison, edge of box, shot blocked by Joe, cleared to Novak, holds it up well, to Clarke, to Novak on the run, but Pinto read his clever pass and clears.

Pinto has it again, does well but KAG and Novak break it down and they get a free kick.
  • Options
    20:56 Novak loses ball...then chases back to win ball and free kick
    The boss is happy...
  • Options
    20:56 GOAL NORWICH CITY...2-1
  • Options
    2-1 Norwich
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    BOLLOCKS
    2-1 to City Murphy after a measured build up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phillips has it. Long. Frank wins the header, falls to RCC, to Novak who tries to return it but no dice.

Maddison has it in their half. Looks for Naismith, he finds Pinto, back to Martin, carries it forward to Tettey. 1-2 with Hoolihan, he is under pressure, out and back, to Murphy on the box, Konsa makes the tackle, but Murphy takes it back and score his second.

2-1.
  • Options
    20:57 It's that man Josh Murphy again, in the 52nd minute...
    ...a great finish from a tight angle.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Dillon phillips has a different kit on this half.

What is he, Lady Gaga?
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    We restart. KAG down the left, takes on Martin. Crosses... oh Clarke had a chance to shoot, didn't take it. Eventually loses it and then fouls the tackler, Stieplelemneran.
  • Options
    They knock it around at the back, they are in no rush now.
  • Options
    This is a good test for our U23's though. Should try to continue to play, it is a decent learning away game, and some of our youngsters will grow from the experience.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

This is a good test for our U23's though. Should try to continue to play, it is a decent learning away game, and some of our youngsters will grow from the experience.

I'd throw Lapslie or RHF on for Clarke soon, give the latter a rest ahead of Rotherham on Saturday and like you say, gives an U23 some great experience
  • Options
    Going down.
  • Options
    Stiepermamnanmner picks it up, has a shot, no danger and we have it at the back. Phillips to KAG, to JJ but not a great ball, and Pinto wins it back.

Martin has it, and again they knock it about at the back. Hoolihan now, left to Frankly My Dear, now to Tettey's Teabag. He pings it forward, RCC gets it but when he finds Aribo, those pricks foul him.

Free kick given away, but Aribo rescues it. Back to Phillips, long kick and now Pinto has it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!