Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like we are struggling to keep possession for any length of time
  • Options
    On halfway. They have it. Hoolihan to Madison, looks for Tettey, finds Pinto, back to Tettey, Naysmith now... Murphy looks for Stiepleman but we cut it out, clear, but they rebuild. We get it back, go long, Novak is fouled and we push up and slow down.
  • Options
    Bloody expensive those Cook meals ! How is it ?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I am avoiding writing Steepleman, cos I am not sure if that's how you spell it.

Stiepermann
    Oh jesus wept
  • Options

Balls

Is Chairman of Norwich City now
  • Options
    We built an attack there, but a poor final ball let it down. It was promising though.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
    I'm not sure. I think it might be Caribbean chicken with rice.
    How do you know the chicken is from the Caribbean ?
  • Options
    Great save again from Phillips
  • Options
    The build, Maddison on the attack.. shoots! SAVED!

Hoolihan receives it, Konsa blocks his shot.
  • Options
    Great save, and we then block for a corner. Phillips and Konsa there.
    But still danger
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City look for a penalty, not given
    goal kick
  • Options
    Maddison takes the corner, edge of th 6 yard box but we clear. Stiepermann gets it, beats Fosu, inside to Murphy, he runs into the box looking for a penalty but nobody believed him.
  • Options
    33 mins gone, still 1-1 all...
  • Options
    33' 1-1

Our goalkick. Goes long. Frank wins it, Konsa heads it back, they attack but it's offside.

• Options
    Who's the co commentator tonight? He's doing a decent job IMHO
  • Options
    Murphy is giving Anfernee a contest here
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
    I'm not sure. I think it might be Caribbean chicken with rice.
    How do you know the chicken is from the Caribbean ?
    It told him before he stuffed it live in the microwave
  • Options
    We have a little passage of play now, but not getting very far
  • Options
    Charlton should have scored...
    ...Fosu trickery in box and tries to feed Aherane-Grant when it all went wrong.
  • Options
    Fosu, and ooooh, nearly and pinto clears
    good opportunity for us there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Long FK is won by them, and they build another fast-poaced attack. We win it back, lose it, win it back, and Clarke is on the attack. JJ has it now, to KAG, to Aribo, who calms it down. Konsa in the middle. Norwich close the space quickly.

Novak comes short, out to JJ, he plays it into Clarke, he uses JJ, into the box.. Fosu!? SHOOTS! NO! OH it was messed up. Should have scored. He tried to lay it off.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Murphy is giving Anfernee a contest here

Good experience for the lad. Murphy is a dangerous opponent
  • Options
    They have it back and build another attack. Hoolihan to Murphy in our half. Konsa and Aribo snuff it out. Konsa looks for Joe, but Naysmith wins it. He finds Stiepermann, who goes back to Martin. To Frank. We can all be Frank here.

Stiepermann loses it to Novak, and we go home.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Long FK is won by them, and they build another fast-poaced attack. We win it back, lose it, win it back, and Clarke is on the attack. JJ has it now, to KAG, to Aribo, who calms it down. Konsa in the middle. Norwich close the space quickly.

Novak comes short, out to JJ, he plays it into Clarke, he uses JJ, into the box.. Fosu!? SHOOTS! NO! OH it was messed up. Should have scored. He tried to lay it off.

Im really not gonna mention his decision making again as do like Fosu!!... unlucky lad keep going
  • Options
    Jacko fouls, he like a foul does jacko
  • Options
    Phillips with a poor kick and Pinto has it, tries to beat JJ who takes the Norwich RB out.
  • Options

Home TeamNorwichAway TeamCharlton
    Possession
    Home57%Away43%
    Shots
    Home10Away1
    Shots on Target
    Home3Away1
    Corners
    Home6Away0
    Fouls
    Home2Away5
  • Options
    Sarr has it, up to Clarke, to Aribo on the left, insode to JJ and RCC, back to JJ under pressure, who goes back to Sarr, and he goes back to Phillips. RCC comes short, finds Sarr and he gets it to KAG with a dodgy pass. We win a throw to save it, just inside our half. Novak comes short, he goes back to Sarr.

We are knocking it around the back to calm the game down.
  • Options
    Game gone a bit slow...
    ...the players are probably tired after a frebic half of football.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!