Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

ross1 said:

A Norwich goals looks imminent to me...

SHOOT THIS MAN!!!
    Not my tweets they are from KentLive
  • Options
    A bright start, but it sounds dodgy every time they have it, like they just have to step up a gear to put us in our place.

Fosu has it, looks for Konsa, he looks for Sarr, back to JJ and he goes back to Sarr and now he goes left to Fosu, and Dijk is down the wing but Murphy gets away with another foul on him!
  • Options
    Josh Murphy has banged in...
    from the edge of the box. Cracking strike.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

SDAddick said:

Fucking get in!!!!! I'm on the phone with a mate but when I'm done I can help with match updates

Get off the phone, the game has started :smiley:
    It's my mate in Germany so I don't have the heart to say it. But given she's fucking massive Dortmund she'd respect it.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

A Norwich goals looks imminent to me...

SHOOT THIS MAN!!!
    Not my tweets they are from KentLive
    Cant really blame KentLive for your comments ;)
  • Options
    Crikey, the Addicks are in trouble here...
    ...they must stem the tide.
  • Options
    Hoolahan is dancing around, but he's made it nowhere. We break it down, now they have it on the edge of the box, fortunately we clear it.
  • Options
    Have to admit, every time the ball goes near Sarr he's getting rid of it!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Crikey, the Addicks are in trouble here...
    ...they must stem the tide.

Learning curve for the kids
  • Options
    Phillips GREAT save to deny Murphy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a free kick to somebody
  • Options
    Norwich are looking every inch the Championship side here...
    ...they are in their stride and a thumping effort from Murphy was brilliantly beaten away low down to his right by Phillips.
  • Options
    I am avoiding writing Steepleman, cos I am not sure if that's how you spell it.
  • Options
    oh it is Norwich
  • Options
    " Josh Murphy (Norwich City) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner."

Outside the bleddy box?

• Options
    It's Stiepleman. I bloody knew i had it wrong. Godammit.

They have a FK. Swung into the box, but it was harmless.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I am avoiding writing Steepleman, cos I am not sure if that's how you spell it.

Stiepermann
  • Options
    We have a rare foray in their half, but back to sarr and he loses it, aribo saves us, we are forced back tho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Long kick, KAG has it, to Clarke, back to KAG, now RCC under pressure, so back to Sarr. He goes back to Phillips. Pinto picks it up, but great tackle by Joe Aribo.

RCC has it, looks for Fosu, looks for Aribo, under pressure again. Sarr to JJ, just inside our half, up to Clarke but he has to go back to Sarr and then back to Phillips so we go long, win the header but they get it back and their keeper has it.

• Options
    KAG on a run, cuts in, and it is stopped there
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
  • Options
    Hoolihan has it, but Sarr intercepts his long ball, and we build a quality move! Into the box, but...oh they broke it down. Stiepleman. I knew he was bad news.

• Options
    We are pressuring again! Winning it back high up. Chip into the box for KAG? OOOhhh Martin cuts it out.
  • Options
    Calm has been restored at last...
    ...Charlton have a foothold.
  • Options
    they have it at the back, but JJ cuts out the long ball. KAG has it, but Watkins intercepts and gives us a throw. Clarke to KAG, he cuts inside Naysmith, looks for Konsa on halfway. Watkins fouls him and we have a FK.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
    I'm not sure. I think it might be Caribbean chicken with rice.
  • Options
    HT Palace 0 Ipswich 0, Palace still not scored this season
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!