Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    38' 1-1

They have it back, they knock it around the middle of the park. Left to right and back again. Looking for options at the back. Norwich has it, left to Naysmith, finds Stiepermann on the wing. Hoolihan crosses, but Dijk covers it for a throw. Hoolihan looks for it, but this idiot is offside.
  • Options
    Charlton have created just once chance since the goal...
    ...but are very much in this tie.
  • Options
    FK goes long, they return it, Phillips has it. Long to Frank, but he can only find RCC and he gets tackled, but Aribo makes a great tackle. We attack. JJ in space, on the run. Finds KAG, he turns and attacks Martin.

Back to JJ, he hits it first time into the box but they take that easily.

McGovern goes long, Murphy out jumps Konsa, they have it in dangerous territory, and cross it. But Sarr clears.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
    I'm not sure. I think it might be Caribbean chicken with rice.
    How do you know the chicken is from the Caribbean ?
    It has an accent.
  • Options
    Only 1 shot so far...........ffs sake, got to have more efforts.

thinking my 4-1 looks a good bet still.
  • Options
    Our attack fails they counter but Anfernee saves us, but a City corner
  • Options
    Aribo picks it off! We attack, cross into the box... Tettey gets there before Fosu. And they get a lucky break and go on the attack.. Murphy! Oh Dijk made a great tackle.

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm eating a microwave meal, but I want to be clear about this, it's from a place called Cook and they make fancy microwave meals. This isn't Findus I'm talking about.

Sod the match I wanna know about this meal... What ya having?
    I'm not sure. I think it might be Caribbean chicken with rice.
    How do you know the chicken is from the Caribbean ?
    It has an accent.
    But English youth copy Caribbean accents these days :smiley:
  • Options
    Caribbean accent, blimey if it's a young chicken, it could be from anywhere in London, all our kids talk with one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    43' 1-1

Short corner, then swung in, cleared, Maddison has it, shapes to shoot... plays it square but the shot was easy and Phillips collects. JJ takes it on quickly. To Joe, then to Sarr, now back to Phillips.

Down our left, we win a throw.
  • Options
    Ryan Colclough (on our radar?) scores for Wigan at Villa who lead 3-1.
  • Options
    20:29 Djiksteel has defended tremendously well for Charlton
    He has blocked and headed clearances all night. He's a natural midfielder but is slotting in well at right back
  • Options
    That's supposed to be humour before the left leaps on me.
  • Options
    Fosu has it, back to Sarr. Finds Aribo, looks for KAG... into the box! Oh good defending from Pinto. The hatchback saved the day for Norwich there.
  • Options
    Ryan Colclough (been linked) just scored a lovely goal for Wigan against Aston Villa
  • Options
    Corner to us.
    Come on sarr.
    In it comes, too low, RCC loses out tho, and we attack again
    fosu
    and anfernee
    and we are denied a pen for a two handed push
  • Options
    1 min to come
  • Options
    20:32 Fosu pushed over in the box by Ivo Pinto...
    ...ref waves play on. Robinson in the fourth official's ear.
  • Options
    Corner comes in, it's a low one... RCC has it on the edge of the box, Naysmith tackles but we keep it. On the right. RCC to Fosu, back to Dijk, Naysmith cuts it out, Aribo.. to Fosu. PENALTY SHOUT NOT GIVEN! Blatant push in the box.

They have it and attacking.. long run by Maddison... cross.. Sarr clears up in the air and we finally clear! Clarke on the attack now. My god... like my sex life, I simply can't keep this up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd like to express how offended I am on behalf of all chickens #henlivesmatter
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hatch back? Rounded shoulders? = Hunch back...........oh Pinto the car, got it :blush:
  • Options
    The Pinto is an old american ford - the hatchback is the Punto
  • Options
    Sarr, into the NC half, Jackson? No, cut out. Naysmith to Maddison, he finds Murphy, Dijk tries to stop him, does so. They have a corner in injury time.
  • Options
    HALF TIME!
  • Options
    half time 1-1
    well played Charlton
  • Options
    20:33 HALF TIME Norwich City 1 Charlton Athletic 1
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    seth plum said:

Corner to us.
    Come on sarr.
    In it comes, too low, RCC loses out tho, and we attack again
    fosu
    and anfernee
    and we are denied a pen for a two handed push

Why was there no yellow for the dive then Ref...

No consistency!!... Especially when players now want to be worried about giving because of the delayed ban that can now be dished out
  • Options
    Would not want Clarke and Fosu playing extra time, prefer a result after 90 minutes, whichever way it goes
  • Options

It's also inaccurate
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!