Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well done Novak. Build on it Addicks!
  • Options
    I've always liked the lad....ahem...
  • Options
    Nothing happened in my broadband absence. Norwich have it, playing it around slowly.

Carrow Road has been silenced. The cauldron is more of a portable kettle right now.

We win it back, on the attack... oh FFS my broadband is fucked.
  • Options
    Great job Lee... You've had a torrid time at Charlton so glad you've got yourself a goal!!

Now go put the pressure on Magennis!!
  • Options
    Corner to city again
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Lee, Lee, Lee Novak, I knew he would come good :wink:
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

We break them down again! And again we attack! KAG out to the left of the box... ah shit it's cut out. Might be me... I dared to turn the XBox on to see if the goal was on SSN. You just can't trust Sky Broadband.

Nope it isnt... they dont even have an actual commentator there just one on the phone rather than one that comes on the screen
  • Options
    I won't say it too loudly but we're looking OK against a reasonably strong City side.
  • Options
    Ok, so Maddison, he gets ot to Houlihan, he looks for Murphy, but we step in... Clarke, he tried to see it out, but it wasn't happening! Fortunatly Dijk helped him out. They have a corner.
  • Options

I have a huge irrational hate for Norwich due to an awful former house mate.. Get in!!

Me too, weirdly. Hope it wasn't the same bloke!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In and Konsa heads half away, they cut back, but the shot failed
  • Options
    19:57 Marcel Franke shoots wide when ball cleared...
    ...this is a good game, made better by the early Charlton goal. Norwich are riled.
  • Options
    I'm enjoying Dean Kiely's expert summary's.
  • Options

The Petts Wood Pele strikes.

Good for you Lee

I hope that sticks. Cracking nickname
  • Options
    A/Stanley 0-1 WBA
  • Options
    a big ooooh, but sarr intervenes for a corner, quickly taken and aribo clears
  • Options
    They have it on our left. Down the line, Dijk reads it, gets it to RCC but Naysmith and Murphy force it out. They win the throw. Maddison, inside to Murphy... oh Sarr saved us. Corner to them again.
  • Options
    IF we win 0-1 to that goal then "used to be shite but now he's alright" needs a comeback to the terraces!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ross1 said:

19:52 Lee Novak buries his chance when slipped in by Fosu
    What a start for the visitors. Great finish from Novak.

Oh FFS, stop giving away the scores;)
  • Options
    Phillips has it, to Novak, but Norwich eager, we cover, and clear, but it soon comes back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quick corner. Maddison to Houlihan, but we clear with Aribo, Fosu picks it up but is fouled, nothing given and they take the throw quickly. Maddison to Frank, he is on halfway, looks for Murphy, Dijk steps in and gets it back to Phillips.
  • Options
    Brum 1-0 Bournmouth
  • Options
    15' - 0-1

Novak claims it, but we lose out, they attack.. Watkin... blocked by RCC! They build again. It's decent pressure from them.
  • Options
    Konsa finds sarr, to jacko, then Kiely praises sarr and konsa
  • Options
    QPR 0-1 Brentford
  • Options
    Fucking get in!!!!! I'm on the phone with a mate but when I'm done I can help with match updates
  • Options
    We build with Jacko. Knock it around the back a bit. Clarke, to RCC, back to Clarke, he chips forward but Fosu was offside, and Novak chases through to the keeper. They get it in the middle, build an attack down our right, it's cut out by Sarr and we get it back.
  • Options
    Our goal has stung Norwich and they are lively
  • Options
    But Norwich are breaking us down now, and waves of attacks are coming, albeit toothless.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!