Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crawley Town vs Charlton

Its the big one next Tuesday away at crawley! anyone going down?

Comments

• YES - new ground
  • Probably as have family there
  • Might make the short trip for this one. Need to pick someone up from Gatwick about the time it finishes. Anyone know how much it is? Hoping £5-10. If it is £20 I probably won't bother
  • Yep new ground... and for a £10 why not ?
  • cabbles said:

YES - new ground

As in new to you? Cos I'm pretty sure they still play in Broadfield.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

cabbles said:

YES - new ground

As in new to you? Cos I'm pretty sure they still play in Broadfield.
    yes - i've never been there
  • Just round the corner from my work, Ill be there.
  • I said I wouldn't go to any Checktrade games but it's a new ground so I'm there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes - whole family is originally from that way, have always wanted a trip to the Broadfield
  • Yes I'll be there!
  • New tick syndrome for me.
  • I think the competition is pony! but, its still a local and competitive game and still there to get behind the lads!
  • You maniacs. Me and my lot have been to Broadfield a few times, mostly because it was fairly nearby and, frankly, it's a bit like going an old fashioned circus. It was so, so funny. The locals... oh god the locals.
  • edited August 2017
    Crawley is full of Chavs, the stand will be double full of the biggest ones you'll ever see.

I'll see of I can get some neutrals to join. Yes they have a neutral stand too... Seriously WTF.

I saw them vs Portsmouth last season as I got tickets for work and both sides looked absolute shite!

p.s It's the Check-a-Trade Stadium now not, the broadfield and there's plenty of Parking over at the K2 Sports Centre.
  • New ground that we'll never go to again. I'll be there.
  • edited August 2017
    I hope @creepyaddick can make it too, he still lives there I think!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a crap competition, albeit a new ground. However, as we're abroad, my flimsy and very pliable principles won't be put to the test.
  • Nicholas said:

I said I wouldn't go to any Checktrade games but it's a new ground so I'm there.

This.
  • I visit Crawley's ground about twice a year as it is about 45 mins drive from where I live. Consequently, I am on their mailing list - for £40 you can get it to see the match, get pie & chips before the game with a beer in their posh(ish) bit. Actually, it's £35, but I've marked it up £5 to make a commission.
  • Yep-New ground :smiley:
  • Have a client with an office there, but they call it Gatwick!!

I pointed out that I could see the office as the train pulled in at Crawley station and I can be in reception just after getting off the train. Apparently this is not enough to persuade them to admit that they are actually in Crawley (or Creepy, as it is known)!

I'm out!!
  • No. Hope to see us name a 2nd choice team in every game.
  • edited August 2017
    Scoham said:

No. Hope to see us name a 2nd choice team in every game.

Fair but I'll still be there to cheer on our U9's as they get smashed to bits by grown men on a try hard attempt to make it out of the groups.

Is it groups?