Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Explosion on a tube at Parsons Green

Just coming through now.

Lets hope its not an attack.

Apparently people injured

Comments

• is that somebody's underpants on fire in a lidel's paint kettle?
  • is that somebody's underpants on fire in a lidel's paint kettle?

Liar, liar
  • Looks low key. Thank god
  • edited September 2017

Early days but that makes me think of a home made job that failed to go off properly

That's what I was thinking mate.

Some reports of people with some significant burns etc.

• Doesn't feel like it is an attack - just some idiot taking the wrong thing on a train!
  • Looks like someone's potcheen took a turn for the worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Could have been a faulty battery like a lithium ion battery from a phone/tablet/hoverboard/anything that can easily cause a small bang when overheating. Could have been in the same bag...
  • Will prob be a vape gone off they keep blowing up lately
  • Will prob be a vape gone off they keep blowing up lately

Hopefully that's the case and that there are no serious injuries but it seems a bit odd to put one in a carrier bag
  • Looks to me that the plastic bin is what the bags been chucked in to put the fire out and whatever exploded is in the little black bag
  • My local tube station. Pretty scary stuff. The images of the bucket with wires poking out do make it look pretty suspect, but got to be careful not to jump to conclusions before the facts are known.
  • Didn't see the wires first time rd that does look odd
  • The other question is where's the owner of that?

Have they jumped away themselves having been one of the wounded or was it a package that was left unattended
  • Hold up everyone, DI NLA is on the case.
  • if it was a homemade bomb shame it didn't blow up whilst they were making it and take there head off or just blow there hands off.
  • Sponsored links:

• People on my train are saying it's been confirmed as a explosive device
  • Reports seem very mixed at the moment. Fingers crossed it's not as serious as it could have been.
  • City of London Police - SME Alert
    We are aware of an incident that has taken place at Parsons Green Underground Station, London this morning, Friday 15th September 2017, and are currently responding to the incident, along with other emergency services.

We will provide a further update, if appropriate, once we have an more information. We will release facts when we can - our information must be accurate.

The threat level to the Untied Kingdom from international terrorism remains at SEVERE - a threat is highly likely.

Please be ALERT not alarmed.

• edited September 2017
    Police say it was a terror attack.

The Met’s Counter Terrorism Command are investigating after the incident at #ParsonsGreen tube station is declared a terrorist incident
  • Someone spotted with a knife after the event too - according to some sources.

Crazy times we live in.
  • Someone spotted with a knife after the event too - according to some sources.

Crazy times we live in.

I think the met then denied that.
  • is there an reliable source for the bucket photo?
  • is there an reliable source for the bucket photo?

It's all over twitter, from different angles and with a video of the bucket on the train.
  • fortunately only facial burns, of course awful for the victims but doesn't sound like any fatalities thankfully.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!