Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Explosion on a tube at Parsons Green

1235»

Comments

• Options

colthe3rd said:

Palarsehater must have house in the right wing bingo by now.

care to explain or just after a few lol's of the clique?
    Believe me I'm definitely not allowed in the clique.

It's "off" by the way.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

SDAddick said:

The great thing about Trump is he waits to get a detailed picture of events before passing comment. We're lucky to have such a shrewd and wise operator as President during these troubled times.

I think the USA should extend the travel ban to include European countries given recent terrorist events here.

Nah Trump has business dealings in Europe.
    bobmunro said:

The great thing about Trump is he waits to get a detailed picture of events before passing comment. We're lucky to have such a shrewd and wise operator as President during these troubled times.

I think the USA should extend the travel ban to include European countries given recent terrorist events here.

I would be happy with just extending the travel ban to Trump visiting the UK.
    Mate we feel like a single parent with an incredibly difficult child. You have to understand we really relish the time when he's away. We finally get some bloody peace and quiet. Please do us this favor?
    Whilst you're using this forum kindly spell favour correctly. Thank you.

Now THIS would be a beef
  • Options

If Trump behaved like a normal politician and showed a bit of decorum then people might not comment on him. We need to find a solution to the problem which involves a bit of intelligence and not knee-jerk reactions.

There are plenty of lessons to be learnt from history.

But it's a thread about a bomb on a train in rush hour London. The thread, however, is taken over with anti Trump posts galore.

• Options

bobmunro said:

And still people would rather write about their hatred for a President based thousands of miles away, than the evil, twisted slags who plant bombs on a train. Unbelievable.

I agree, to a degree - and put my hands up to it.

But, if there is any solution to this, the President of the United States of America will have a full and crucial part to play.
    Tbf, if the North Korean lunatic unleashed an H Bomb on another country tomorrow, some on here would blame Trump directly.
    The day is coming, on here, when poor old Donald is blamed for high inflation, me backing a short head loser and Charlton getting hammered by Gillingham.
    They wouldn't mate they would expect trumpty to come and save them.
  • Options
    Glad to see the usual measured and thoughtful posts on here that have stayed on topic from the expected faces.

Thoughts to all those affected. That's all that needs to be said at this point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most people don't see it as necessary to attack the terrorists - only a few seem to demand it on every post, yet deride anything regarding sympathy or soludarity with the victims.
    Most of the posts regarding Drumpf arise because while he isn't responsible for a bomb on a train, he elbows into the debate with his dumb twitter comments. Look at N. Korea. He berated Obama over being weak, but now he is in charge and the situation is escalating out of control, he hits a reality wall that initiating a conflict there may well involve missiles falling on American cities and certainly his aliies in Japan and South Korea. It's always easy to mouth off about quick fire solutions when your daft ideas aren't put into practice. It's all different when your mistakes have consequences. The same applies ti Jihadist terror. The same few pop up after every attack demanding solutions, not prayers. Lethal injections eh? That'll make suicide bombers think twice. NOT.
    We are fortunate to have a great police force in the UK, and a system of law and order to be gratefull for. Sadly, the patriots would like us to tear that down and replace it with...what? Never hear solutions on these occasions.
  • Options
    Personally I don't really care what Trump has to say on the issue. I don't really think what he has to say on this attack is relevant. On diplomatic issues, sure, he's an idiot but it's not like he's entering a pissung competition with the united states of Jihadis. North Korea he can have some criticism on.

We get it, Trumps a bad guy, maybe best kept to the Trumps a secret Russisn thread or whatever it's called. In the scheme of things it's really insignificant right now what he says.

The thing that concerns me most right now is whoever has done this is presumably still at large with very little to lose.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Personally I don't really care what Trump has to say on the issue.

B...b...b...but you MUST :smiley:
  • Options

Most people don't see it as necessary to attack the terrorists - only a few seem to demand it on every post, yet deride anything regarding sympathy or soludarity with the victims.
    Most of the posts regarding Drumpf arise because while he isn't responsible for a bomb on a train, he elbows into the debate with his dumb twitter comments. Look at N. Korea. He berated Obama over being weak, but now he is in charge and the situation is escalating out of control, he hits a reality wall that initiating a conflict there may well involve missiles falling on American cities and certainly his aliies in Japan and South Korea. It's always easy to mouth off about quick fire solutions when your daft ideas aren't put into practice. It's all different when your mistakes have consequences. The same applies ti Jihadist terror. The same few pop up after every attack demanding solutions, not prayers. Lethal injections eh? That'll make suicide bombers think twice. NOT.
    We are fortunate to have a great police force in the UK, and a system of law and order to be gratefull for. Sadly, the patriots would like us to tear that down and replace it with...what? Never hear solutions on these occasions.

You're right regarding the person who has blown themselves up, but behind these attacks, whatever the cause, theres usually other people involved who dont necessarily detonate the bomb, be it a suicide bomb or any other.

IMO if you're implicated in a terrorist bomb attack, whether it is successful or not, you should face the death sentence

Sorry if some of you don't agree
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Positive that nobody has died. We need to carry on as these people are pathetic losers and they can never beat us. That is all we can do, and the police will hopefully catch those responsible quickly. We ought to send them to Islamic State when we do - what is left of it anyway. That would soon put them off!
  • Options

You're right regarding the person who has blown themselves up, but behind these attacks, whatever the cause, theres usually other people involved who dont necessarily detonate the bomb, be it a suicide bomb or any other.

IMO if you're implicated in a terrorist bomb attack, whether it is successful or not, you should face the death sentence

Sorry if some of you don't agree
    It's not a question as such, and you don't need to apologise. I agree the helpers deserve the same treatment as the perpetrators. And I don't really care what happens to them. But there are always mistakes. And I don't want to see innocents executed by mistake because some mistake in the investigation. You can always let the wrongfully convicted out of prison. But you can't bring them back to life.
  • Options
    There were some very, very lucky people on that tube train this morning (although they may not be feeling so right so, quite understandably). I don't know what went wrong with the explosive device, but thank f**k that it did. The alternative scenario doesn't bear thinking about. I hope that those who were injured recover quickly.

So why are we talking about Trump! The man is an arse and his Tweeting whilst POTUS is an embarrassment; my personal opinion is that doing so if below the office of a president and cheapens it, but along with self indulgent, narcissistic arseholes the world over, he appears to have a Twitter addiction. He really should get help. In fact, he should just stop because he only damages himself further just about every time he indulges himself. However, he seems to be somewhat lacking in the self awareness stakes, so this fact is probably lost on him.

Having said that, criticising Trump is like shooting fish in a barrel, and the apparent competition to outcompete each other in insulting him by certain 'right on' types in this situation I do find irksome. I believe that it speaks of the same self regarding level of narcissism that we find in the orange one and that it is a conscious effort to deflect from the issue at hand.....another reason, for the hundredth time, to avoid confronting the serious problem that we face with Islamic terrorism.

I don't want to live in a Police State, either. However, more of the same, i.e virtue signalling, twitter hashtags and platitudes isn't going to cut it either. It hasn't worked and it will never will. Our weakness in doing so is being exploited by our enemies and things have got progressively worse as a result. We have tried inclusivity and all the rest; to ridiculous extremes, in fact. Guess what, the small Islamist fifth column which we welcomed into our country from the start are not going to respond to more hand wringing as they have deliberately excluded themselves from our society, they have not been excluded by others. They have no wish to mix with a people and culture that they regard as degenerate scum. You cannot reach out to those who have no wish to reciprocate and you cannot appeal to reason, either, as they believe in a set of iron age rules concocted by an infallible sky fairy.

Now I for one, am sick of this shit and I'm just as sick of the pathetic deflection and cover ups etc. and the constant excuses made for a disgusting minority that we should not tolerate to live amongst us. What's more, the presence of this fifth column of extremists in this country poisons the chances of there being a peaceful co-existence between Islam and our secular society. I think that such a move would mean that race relations would improve immeasurably and non Islamist Muslims would also cease to be held back by the extremist beliefs and malign influence held by some in their community and it would give the non-extremist majority the freedom to better integrate without being criticized and stigmatised by voices from their own community.

I believe that, unless we resolve this problem in a civilized, but firm and common-sense way, we will be bequeathing a situation to future generations that is unlikely to be resolved in a civilized way at all. Quite the reverse. First move, get everyone on a watch list out of the country, by hook or by crook, and abolish religious schools of all types. Then we can start to slowly move forward because at last we will have done something to address the situation. But do something we must.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pmsl - people are criticised for being outraged about a failed bomb attack that could've killed a fair few people. But then some of those doing the criticising are outraged because someone's mentioned capital punishment.

Very crass post by the way Henry luv
  • Options

If Trump behaved like a normal politician and showed a bit of decorum then people might not comment on him. We need to find a solution to the problem which involves a bit of intelligence and not knee-jerk reactions.

There are plenty of lessons to be learnt from history.

But it's a thread about a bomb on a train in rush hour London. The thread, however, is taken over with anti Trump posts galore.

True, let's get back to the real issue. It must be Khan's fault he is mayor of London and a Muslim !
    What's Khan got to with anything I've posted ? Have I mentioned Muslim or Khan anywhere ?
    Where have I implied what happened today is anyone's fault ?
    I haven't even made a political point, left or right, on here.
  • Options
    Not outraged by mention of capital punishment. Just replying.
  • Options

I werent referencing you
  • Options

Pmsl - people are criticised for being outraged about a failed bomb attack that could've killed a fair few people. But then some of those doing the criticising are outraged because someone's mentioned capital punishment.

No, crass was you saying you thought some terrorists were ok as "they were on our side"
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Left v right, Trumpsters v snowflakes it's sad, predictable and probably unintentionally plays into the hands of these scum when instead of collectively and ratinionally getting heads together and forgetting political allegiance/worldviews and trying to solve this lunacy social and conventional media descends into a frenzy of extremes that climaxes after a few days and then is forgotten until being repeated until the cycle repeats with the next atrocity.

Instead ofor politicians,the media and it users clambering for capital or using it to justify their worldview whatever end of the spectrum a more logical and less emotive approach may yield more of a productive outcome than the current pattern of reaction.

Bend thy fookin knee n' stop the squabbling and we (society) might move towards eradicating this utter shit cuntery being foisted upon us.
  • Options
    Just read that Newsthump item. If that's not fake news then I don't know what is. Pricks like this are making a living of other peoples misery.
  • Options

No, crass was you saying you thought some terrorists were ok as "they were on our side"
    Dry up ffs
  • Options

I werent referencing you
    Sorry.
  • Options

Dry up ffs
    Suddenly you're not so chatty.

Your support for terrorists was crass and hypocritical given how much you virtue signal your hard line anti-terrorist stance
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!