Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood Away

Comments

• Options
    Now we got yesterdays result out the way we have a Fleetwood side who had an excellent result last night, hopefully we can do the most Charlton thing and get a result when we dont expect it and playing a half decent side.

Looking forward to night out in Blackpool, hopefully the performance isn't too bad will be my first game for 2 and half years!
  • Options
    Annan v Cowdenbeath if anybody fancies joining RoseandCrown and me.
  • Options

What you are watching it or going there? lol early game spurs so me and mate will head somewhere for there maybe the sports bar in the ground/ or near it which you lot have mentioned.
  • Options

What you are watching it or going there? lol early game spurs so me and mate will head somewhere for there maybe the sports bar in the ground/ or near it which you lot have mentioned.
    Watching it.
  • Options

Watching it.
    Oh rightio, well i will be watching Spurs game kind of have to as my mates a yid lol glad though as originally he wanted to go huddersfield away thankfully he didnt get tickets :)
  • Options
    edited September 2017

2 ordered :) with my spurs friend lucky him!

So anyway, does anyone know the best way from Blackpool to Fleetwood so i dont have to drive, would it be best to get a taxi or are bus?

All info for Fleetwood put in here , pub recommendations etc :) thanks!

Did the tram last year mate and will do again this year. Closest tram stop to Fleetwood FC is Stanley Road. Got on tram on the promenade directly outside my hotel.

Blackpool Transport website is really good. I downloaded the BPL Transport app yesterday and purchased a 24 hour group pass (for all buses and trams) for 3 adults for 12 quid. You buy it now and activate it on the day. Then just show the electronic ticket to the driver/conductor.
  • Options

So anyway, does anyone know the best way from Blackpool to Fleetwood so i dont have to drive, would it be best to get a taxi or are bus?

Did the tram last year mate and will do again this year. Closest tram stop to Fleetwood FC is Stanley Road. Got on tram on the promenade directly outside my hotel.

Blackpool Transport website is really good. I downloaded the BPL Transport app yesterday and purchased a 24 hour group pass (for all buses and trams) for 3 adults for 12 quid. You buy it now and activate it on the day. Then just show the electronic ticket to the driver/conductor.
    Thanks @bazjonster i was going to do the tram option as i think it was you who suggested it in this thread, i shall have a look in a minute (lunch) as that sounds very easy. Appreciate your help on this
  • Options
    ^^ no probs mate. Ground is max ten minute walk from the Stanley Road tram stop. It takes just over half an hour from Blackpool (I was/am at North pier end).
  • Options
    looking forward to this against a very inconsistent side which when it's good is very very good
  • Options
    I ordered a pair of these from the club website via post on Sunday and haven’t received them yet, should I be concerned? Staying in Blackpool Friday so will need them tomorrow.

Thought 3 days would be plenty of time for 1st class post?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Come on Cowden
  • Options
    Remind me, are Fleetwood a kick-it and clog-it team normally?
  • Options

Come on Cowden
    Have just been on their website and they run a coach to every away game. Shame we cannot manage that.
  • Options

Leave the car you can catch a tram . Think last year one day pass on tram cost 5pounds.Very good service.
    You will enjoy Fleetwood friendly club and you can drink in club house.
  • Options

Come on Cowden
    Have just been on their website and they run a coach to every away game. Shame we cannot manage that.
    Been on it a few times when going back at least once a season, and won the bus raffle a few times when visiting..they always thought it was a fiddle....
  • Options

Leave the car you can catch a tram . Think last year one day pass on tram cost 5pounds.Very good service.
    We are staying in Fleetwood and family are in Blackpool during the day, the no 14 bus runs approximately every 15 mins and cost £2.70...
  • Options

Oi don't let people think I am sad enough to go to Scotland to watch that on a Saturday like you.

See you on the train Saturday when I get on at Preston
    You going Scotland rose
  • Options
    The Percy Ronson stand
  • Options

Oi don't let people think I am sad enough to go to Scotland to watch that on a Saturday like you.

See you on the train Saturday when I get on at Preston
    I'm on your train going up.

Remember a double portion of breakfast with your first class train ticket, I'll have sausage and scrambled eggs please mate. Coffee with one sugar, white.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Come on Cowden
    Been on it a few times when going back at least once a season, and won the bus raffle a few times when visiting..they always thought it was a fiddle....
    I saw the Blue Brasil play Queens Park the same day we were up at Sunderland(our opening game of the season if I'm not mistaken), a weird experience during the game the stock cars coming in for the banger racing that night.
  • Options

Come on Cowden
    I saw the Blue Brasil play Queens Park the same day we were up at Sunderland(our opening game of the season if I'm not mistaken), a weird experience during the game the stock cars coming in for the banger racing that night.
    Yes sadly there's more people watch the stock cars than the mighty cowden.
  • Options
    F@ck me little legs you derail every thread.
    Fleetwood away has now turned into a cowdenbeath thread.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

So it should best team in Scotland...just giving the others a chance
  • Options

clb74 said:

So it should best team in Scotland...just giving the others a chance
    Cracking ground with loads of character.
  • Options

Cheers Lewis Coaches, that is my plan.
  • Options

You can even get a one day group travel ticket for £12.00 online and download a ticket on the BPL website. that gives you unlimited travel for a day for three people....
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

You can even get a one day group travel ticket for £12.00 online and download a ticket on the BPL website. that gives you unlimited travel for a day for three people....
    Thanks there are 2 of us :P i have the app for £5.50 a day i will just buy 2 tickets nice and easy
  • Options

redbuttle said:

Thanks there are 2 of us :P i have the app for £5.50 a day i will just buy 2 tickets nice and easy
    anyone over 60 who has a free travel pass issued anywhere in the country can almost certainly use the tram or the bus for free .. just ask or check the website
  • Options
    I like Bill Branson's comments about Blackpool in "Notes from a small island".

It says that, arriving after dark, Blackpool has the highest number of public urinals per head of population in the world......

....although, by day, they double as shop doorways.

Kinda sums the place up. A dive.

:smiley: