Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• I'd forgotten about this. Time to take an interest with this scoreline!
  • edited December 2018
    3-0!!

What a breakaway goal from Andone. Absolutely shocking defending from Tomkins though.
  • Ffs you stay off this thread till the final whistle
  • Dared not check. Will make my week.
  • Another enforced sub for Brighton, no more left and 43 minutes still to go.
  • Should hold on for a comfortable win now. Just wish there wasn't 3 teams worse then Palace, hang on maybe there aren't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that's a surprise, Zaha winning a penalty.
  • Some nervous folk at Brighton now I suspect. And one here.
  • edited December 2018

Some nervous folk at Brighton now I suspect. And one here.

Surely not, less than 5 to go and winning by 2

Edit: Dont mention Oxford
  • Annoying too as cost me my fantasy clean sheet too for Dunk
  • 3-1......LOL.
  • My favourite song
    Shat all over
  • Zaha should have been sent off two minutes before he got the penalty.

ITV should offer him the host position on Splash, his expertise is unrivalled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha ha, losing the "M23" derby against 10 men!
  • Just watched 1st half highlights on Sky

Wow- what a complete shambles

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahaha

And repeat....
  • 9/1 for relegation
    West ham away
    Leicester home
    Man city away
    Next 3 games
  • This must be about their 6th season in the PL isn’t it and they have toyed with relegation each one, proper Jammy sods.

They have won 3 games all season, v bottom, second bottom and fourth bottom. They truly are shite. If Zaha and Sakho were to get injured for any length of time they would of had it.

Sadly I think they will spend in Jan and get slightly better quality in than the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield and Burnley will be able to afford/attract but it is mighty fun at the moment.
  • Cardiff and Chelsea after those next 3

Few more losses and yes it will get interesting ....

As you said if Zaha gets crocked, this thread will get a few more views and hopefully a few more nights like tonight.

After all the plaundits last Saturday they were total crap tonight and they are turning on Woy

Let’s hope we play them next year - stranger things have happened
  • Cardiff at home is a massive one for them - particularly if they get nothing from their next three.

After the 'Return of The Ultras' on Saturday and everything in the garden being rosy, they are turning on Woy, big time after tonight.
  • Oohaah, there IS a Santa you know and i have just penned him a letter. You can guess what i asked for?

Please leave reality checks out of this thread.
  • I said it before the Burnley game they would be nailed on to win and they did.

Anytime they get within imminent danger of the relegation zone they pull out a win and manage to pull three points clear.

They are still three points clear because there are so many awful teams at the bottom they'll still probably be three points safe tomorrow night.

The only saving grace is they can't score goals from open play they don't have any strikers they'll only get the odd goal here and there at the moment. Lets hope there defence has started to unravel with tonight being the start of it. Then they'll have a major problem on there hands.