Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Both Burnley and Newcastle win today.

Palace only three points off relegation.
  • Options
    Bollocks. Just as you start to believe.
  • Options
    Just give up on it , the slags are too good and will stay up 
  • Options
    No way they’re going down unfortunately.
  • Options
    Packed away end , for a live Saturday night  game in their 5th or so consecutive season in the premiership

im more jealous  of their away numbers than the results fffs 
  • Options
    I agree they are knobs ,
    I’m jealous of their away numbers as I am any team with decent numbers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have bought the word CUNTS out of retirement just for this post.
    And rightly so in my opinion 
  • Options
    F@ck em
  • Options
    We need three strong teams to get promoted and Newcastle to get bought by someone with tons of cash. No matter how much OohAah believes in them, they are treading water. They are shit. Utter shit. It’s just that there are enough teams who are worse. Their luck will run out. Just not this season. 

• Options
    Maybe just maybe 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    We need three strong teams to get promoted and Newcastle to get bought by someone with tons of cash. No matter how much OohAah believes in them, they are treading water. They are shit. Utter shit. It’s just that there are enough teams who are worse. Their luck will run out. Just not this season. 

Need them to sell Zaha. Diver or not, he's a top 6 player. Everything else they've got, apart from Batshuayi on loan, is relegation fodder. 

Selling Parker was the beginning of the end for us, and we had a far better side than they do. If he goes this summer and some decent sides come up, this thread might be based on reality rather than hope next season.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    have a fecking word with yourself !!! Jealous of Palarse ???? r u insane ??? no matter how shit we  r or Will be ,we aint Palarse thank feck
    Exactly this. I’d rather watch my team in the unibond league than watch that lot in the champions league
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    JiMMy 85 said:

I believed they’d stay up , I want them to go down as much as anyone .
    I haven’t watched match of the day since they got promoted to the Prem , I feel sick at their success . I hate them , I went in the away end for both of their play off matches against Swindon and Blackburn when we were ground sharing .
    i abuse my own son for wearing a Barcelona kit because it’s too palace 
    i got my sons to boooo my 5 year old nephew when he turned up in a palace top and he won’t wear it anymore to our house .
    if if if if if they finish in the bottom 3 they will be relegated but 
    of course their luck will run out but they have finished between 11th and 15th in the 5 completed seasons since they got back up with a lowest points tally of 41 in that time 

the only saving grace grace is that it isn’t the scum who out runt the palace geeks easily 

also im gutted in their sixth season in the prem they are selling out Leicester away live on a Saturday night,  by our sixth consecutive season in the prem we struggled to sell out London away fixtures 
  • Options
    Have you ever spent a Saturday evening in Croydon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I haven’t watched match of the day since they got promoted to the Prem , I feel sick at their success . I hate them , I went in the away end for both of their play off matches against Swindon and Blackburn when we were ground sharing .
    i got my sons to boooo my 5 year old nephew when he turned up in a palace top and he won’t wear it anymore to our house .
    of course their luck will run out but they have finished between 11th and 15th in the 5 completed seasons since they got back up with a lowest points tally of 41 in that time 

the only saving grace grace is that it isn’t the scum who out runt the palace geeks easily 

also im gutted in their sixth season in the prem they are selling out Leicester away live on a Saturday night,  by our sixth consecutive season in the prem we struggled to sell out London away fixtures 
    Is that true you struggled to sell out your London away fixtures? I don’t think Smallwall have ever not sold out an away fixture in London, be it Brentford Barnet or Chelsea or spurs. 
  • Options
    Just a shame you can't sell out a home game.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Is that true you struggled to sell out your London away fixtures? I don’t think Smallwall have ever not sold out an away fixture in London, be it Brentford Barnet or Chelsea or spurs. 
    I think it was only twice based on people refusing to pay.
    Chelsea £45 and Palace either £40 or £45 (or something like that) and we are talking approx 13 years ago.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Luckiest club in the country. 2 administrations, 3 last day escapes from relegation to the third tier and they got promoted in a freak season by finishing 18 points clear of relegation (usually roughly a 30 point gap between top 6 and relegation zone). Pretty sure their home gates around that time were lower in the Championship than what we were getting in League 1 in previous seasons.

Jealous - no. Bitter - yes.
    Not to mention the 200 penalties they must have had in the last 10 years.
  • Options
    A HA!!!!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Chelsea £45 and Palace either £40 or £45 (or something like that) and we are talking approx 13 years ago.
    It was more than twice. Spurs on more than one occasion. West Ham we didn't always take the larger allocation offered. One game at Chelsea on telly (Marcus Bent's debut) I doubt we had a thousand there. You name it, we've taken poor numbers there. My favourite was 2006; we take 6k to Boro for a midweek cup replay on a freebie and give ourselves a pat on the back. Six months later we're back there in the league and I counted about 70 of us. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

It was more than twice. Spurs on more than one occasion. West Ham we didn't always take the larger allocation offered. One game at Chelsea on telly (Marcus Bent's debut) I doubt we had a thousand there. You name it, we've taken poor numbers there. My favourite was 2006; we take 6k to Boro for a midweek cup replay on a freebie and give ourselves a pat on the back. Six months later we're back there in the league and I counted about 70 of us. 
    Fairly standard though that a club would take more fans to a big cup game than a boring league game.

Same with Sheffield Utd, we took 5k up there for an early Sunday kick off, whereas if it was in the league we'd probably have taken 300.
  • Options
    Watching MOTD, and we are so far behind them it’s depressing.