Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Glen murray’s Reaction to that goal is great.  :D

• Options
    Knockaert.

A beautiful goal scored for the seagulls.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Does anyone have an idea just who ate all the pies?
  • Options
    Knockaert.

5 minutes before he scored I was thinking they should get him off because all he did up until then was give the ball away!
  • Options
    Brighton are absolutely terrible
  • Options
    That's their weekend ruined then.
  • Options
    Final score 2.1 Brighton 
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm saying nothing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Thought Palace had equalised then!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Asking for a Eric Kung fu kick.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Asking for a Eric Kung fu kick.
    Bollocks to that,be like drop kicking a jelly
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Should have enough to stay up, but need to improve their attacking options for next season.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I’m sure I heard the commentator saying something like ...in this derby...?
    Has a derby match been redefined?
    Thing is, it IS a derby. Brighton to Croydon is less distance than Norwich to Ipswich and no one denies that's a derby. Palace are the biggest club from Surrey and their rivalry is with the biggest club in Sussex. Most derbies outside cities are either between nearby cities ( e.g. Pompey v Saints, Newcastle v Sunderland) or between the biggest clubs in neighbouring counties (such as the East Anglian derby or Swindon v Oxford).
  • Options
    Chortle!  Love a defeat for those lady giblets...
  • Options
    Knockaert.

5 minutes before he scored I was thinking they should get him off because all he did up until then was give the ball away!
    I didnt watch the game your lordship as in Rugby pub in Maize hill before going to Charlton  but two beautiful goals and a cracking result.
    Just need the Spanners to lose, Charlton to win and my six numbers to come in on the lottery for a decent weekend.

• Options
    rananegra said:
    Solidgone said:
    I’m sure I heard the commentator saying something like ...in this derby...?
    Has a derby match been redefined?
    Palace are the biggest club from Surrey 
    I think you'll find that Camberley Town are bigger.
  • Options
    Big wins for Cardiff and Southampton today. Palace right back in the relegation mix.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big wins for Cardiff and Southampton today. Palace right back in the relegation mix.
    Palace's goal difference is way better than those below them. I don't think there's a chance of them going down, but hopefully the lingering threat will sufficiently distract them from progressing in the cup.

On that note, Watford resting 7 players against City this evening, which implies that they are 100% focused on the cup. 
  • Options
    Resting players 1 full week before their next game seems a bit excessive.
  • Options
    Well done Brighton. 
  • Options
    Amazing pass/assist from a certain Dale Stephens also
  • Options
    They still have a 5 points cushion from the relegation zone. Admittedly it's great to see an 8 point cushion slashed to 5 points in one day but they probably only need 1 more win and a couple of draws to guarantee safety for another year. Unless Cardiff plan to make a fist of it and force teams to need around 40 points for survival. Even then it's not a big ask for Palace now to stay up another year. Every time they look like they're getting into trouble they pull out a win from somewhere. It'll happen again if they find that 5 points cushion is cut to 3 points or less sadly.
  • Options
    Unfortunately the next two games won’t help.

Palace play Huddersfield and Newcastle.

Cardiff play Chelsea and Man City.
  • Options
    Stat after palace won another penalty yesterday -  

They’ve won 19 penalties in league games since start of the 2017-18 season. Six more than any other team.