Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Stat after palace won another penalty yesterday -  

They’ve won 19 penalties in league games since start of the 2017-18 season. Six more than any other team.
    I'd guess Wilf's won quite a few of those.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Think that is their main hope for tomorrow!

VAR (in use as its the cup) gives them a penalty when poor Zaha is fouled and sends off about 3 of our players for trying to foul him 

You'd think he was the only player they have!

No else seems to get mentioned on the forums....and they wonder why he does attract all the attention.

Should have more faith in their team generally - Palace are good away from home annoyingly for us scoring a few goals and generally looking like a decent side.

I'd almost rather be playing them at Selhurst Park tbh.

And they are kicking off about us not giving them a full allocation of away tickets....or letting them have flares/flags.

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Think that is their main hope for tomorrow!

VAR (in use as its the cup) gives them a penalty when poor Zaha is fouled and sends off about 3 of our players for trying to foul him 

You'd think he was the only player they have!

No else seems to get mentioned on the forums....and they wonder why he does attract all the attention.

Should have more faith in their team generally - Palace are good away from home annoyingly for us scoring a few goals and generally looking like a decent side.

I'd almost rather be playing them at Selhurst Park tbh.

And they are kicking off about us not giving them a full allocation of away tickets....or letting them have flares/flags.

Let's just hope you lot make up for the play-off final
    They will never make up for that
    Fair point 
  • Options
    Well lets hope we turn up!

They beat us in the FA Cup semi final of 2015 as well.

Bet your worse nightmare is probably Palace v Millwall - mind its probably the FAs and Met Police too.

It just seems strange how they are so worried we will just go out to hack Zaha - well with VAR we'd be stupid to anyway!

As I say their away form is good and have other solid players..

• Options
    I expect Watford to really go for it, this year is a great opportunity for a cup run really, with a strong team and no PL survival fears. And you even rested half your team last weekend, so I confidently expect...

Watford 0 Palace 1 (Milivojević pen 87 mins)
  • Options
    Well lets hope we turn up!

They beat us in the FA Cup semi final of 2015 as well.

Bet your worse nightmare is probably Palace v Millwall - mind its probably the FAs and Met Police too.

It just seems strange how they are so worried we will just go out to hack Zaha - well with VAR we'd be stupid to anyway!

As I say their away form is good and have other solid players..

Met police scared of Palace’s spotty teenage ultras dilemna of running from the Millwall fans or queuing to get the Millwall players signatures?
  • Options
    1.0 Watford 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Smash the jammy stripey pyjama wearing carrot crunching surrey wankers!
  • Options
    1.0 Watford 
    Ffs keep off the thread till the games finished 
  • Options
    Bollocks.
  • Options
    palace v scum final 
    deal with it 
    ffs 
  • Options
    2.1 Watford .
    Hahaha 
  • Options
    come on Watford!!!
  • Options
    palace v scum final 
    deal with it 
    ffs 
    You sure
  • Options
    An extremely pleasing start to the day!
  • Options
    One down. Over to you Brighton 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An extremely pleasing start to the day!
    Indeed it is :smiley:
  • Options
    Fanfookintastic.

Fuck off you stripey mugs!
  • Options
    Lovely old job. 
  • Options
    Haha haha.  Still haven’t made up for the play off final Watford but thanks for today!  Come on Brighton, Charlton and whomever is playing Sunderland and Pompey!
  • Options
    Haha haha.  Still haven’t made up for the play off final Watford but thanks for today!  Come on Brighton, Charlton and whomever is playing Sunderland and Pompey!
    Sunderland playing Walsall
    They have played 3 times this season and Sunderland are yet to win
  • Options
    Another 2-1 and this time they cannot even blame the ref or Zaha not being treated fairly.

TBF They started both halves well and deserved their goal when it came but that got us going again I felt.

They'll be even more gutted if Man City carry on losing.

Not sure who'd I want to win out of Wolves or Man U - Man U the better side but Wolves not bad either.

• Options
    So pleased you beat the pricks. 
    Good luck in the semi-finals 
  • Options
    The Stripey bastards got to close to wembley , so well done,